CIA GENERAL DISCUSSION

Is this the biggest happening to ever happen? What will become of the Wikileaks revelations? Just exactly how much information does Wikileaks have? Is really less than 1% of the total dump? Suddenly a lot of mysterious events in history seem to make a lot of simply by accrediting instances as the work of the CIA. (i.e. Michael Hastings, potentially Aubrey McClendon?)

McClendon, former CEO of Chesapeake Energy Corporation, died in a single car crash just a day after he was indicted by a federal grand jury for allegedly trying to rig oil prices, 2 March 2016.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/aubrey-mcclendon-no-evidence-suicide-death-indicted-oil-man-n588181
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/aubrey-mcclendon-no-evidence-suicide-death-indicted-oil-man-n588181

Other urls found in this thread:

kfor.com/2016/06/08/medical-examiner-aubrey-mcclendons-death-an-accident/
reuters.com/article/us-aubrey-mcclendon-specialreport-idUSKCN0WD27N
wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schillings_legal_threat_re_Arpad_Busson,_EIM_Group_and_ARK_Schools_to_911forum.org.uk_hoster,_16_Dec_2008#ARK_and_the_.27orphans.27_in_eastern_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rothschild#Victim_of_Carjacking_at_Gunpoint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing is going to come of it.

>In March, police released information from a data box from McClendon’s car.
>It registered he was traveling at 88 miles per hour just five seconds before the crash.
>The box also recorded he went left of center 189 feet before the point of impact.
>Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty said McClendon
>tapped his brakes several times before impact, but there were no skid marks left on the road.
>no skid marks left on the road.

kfor.com/2016/06/08/medical-examiner-aubrey-mcclendons-death-an-accident/
>kfor.com/2016/06/08/medical-examiner-aubrey-mcclendons-death-an-accident/

>OCTOBER
>CIA
>TRUTH
>OR
>BE
>EVER
>RULED

Did this CIA kill Aubrey McClendon 1 day after he was indicted by federal grand jury?

Truth, Order

>hey ... that's pretty good

"McClendon is credited and sometimes cursed for championing the drilling technique known as hydraulic fracturing, or fracking. The technology led to a boom in U.S. oil and natural gas production from porous rock formations, known as shale, that had been hard to tap. And fracking made him a billionaire. By 2005, Chesapeake was the second-largest U.S. natural gas producer, after Exxon Mobil."

reuters.com/article/us-aubrey-mcclendon-specialreport-idUSKCN0WD27N
>reuters.com/article/us-aubrey-mcclendon-specialreport-idUSKCN0WD27N

the CIA was founded to stop the rise of communism, I'am right?

The biggest happening will be #tucsongate when J Rothschild/ tucson mayor is outed for trafficking kids with the help of ((Casa de los Ninos)) and the Clinton foundation. This is The Lead and The Pedogate Happening of 2017. You're welcome and praise kek!

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

fucking amateurs

You are a lucky first to know spread the word frogbro praise Kek and out Jonathan Rothschild the kike kingpin

everything is backwards.

words shall be spread, the time is almost here

From the looks of it, their first and foremost concern is installing a global caliphate.

What in tarnation.

>literally turned off his brakes mid-drive

bump

Thank you something big is in store on the 15th, not sure what but #tucsongate will rattle the left so hard any possible attempts to do harm may be avoided.

But I haven't seen Julian Assange show any valid proof of life yet. How can we be sure who runs Wikileaks right now?

He has only appeared in low quality videos that can be faked with "Facial Reenactment" tech.

Mentions of Jonathan Rothschild and Casa de los niños have been bogpill slide left and right.

Praise kek!

This has been a concern of mine as well. It'll be interesting to see how this will all play out.

There might be some leads in here

wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schillings_legal_threat_re_Arpad_Busson,_EIM_Group_and_ARK_Schools_to_911forum.org.uk_hoster,_16_Dec_2008#ARK_and_the_.27orphans.27_in_eastern_Europe

t mentions teens and toddlers, psychosytnhesis and stuff.

>psychosynthesis
what is that, mind control? abuse?

I've heard it described as teaching to believe your feelings rather than logic, it's used in cults

So pretty much your modern day lib/sjw

when will this happen? late 2017? Are we close?

The next four days the raids will happen. Maybe on the 15th praise kek

I've seen other anons mention that "it will go down" on April 3 but how many times have we heard that arrests are about to happen and then nothing? It's tiring

witnessed. PRAISE!

Well actually a lot of fbi anons said pedo arrests would come and they did. There's been hundreds maybe even thousands since trump won. But having a govt' official involved? That would be yuge.
u better be right user

I'm referring to VIP arrests, specifically US government. Not much other than Weiner's laptop and that whole dance.

#tucsongate needs to trend before the 15th

>>tapped his brakes several times before impact, but there were no skid marks left on the road.
>>no skid marks left on the road.

ABS is a thing you know, but he was clearly murdered and the body placed in a wrecked vehicle. The injection sites on his skin verified that.

The middle man between ((Casa de los ninos)) and the Clinton foundation is similar to CASA in CA

Source?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1671298

What about those two fbi agents that were tracking hillary or her people and their Tesla misteriously accelerated on its own from standing into a wall and exploded? I don't remember the story but maybe someone can post it,
Clintons have a giant heap of bodies behind them

Checked
How is this related,bc I smell it is,who the fuck jacks a prius from the mayor in front of his home,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rothschild#Victim_of_Carjacking_at_Gunpoint
this happened just February,roll death to the pedos

Either a spook or random tweaker, the question is what he took from the prius.

CIA potentially compromises privacy of US in exchange for enhanced security...

CIA loses its body of electronic hacking methods to rouge agents, endangering everyone's security.

We should demand an apology.

Theres nothing wrong with the CIA, if you are against the CIA you are hiding something