how do I know if I'm a bot?

>that bitch
>black
She is 60% white at least

-ive.

I wonder what the key is for

>satanic shills trying to destroy men
Sad.

I would probably let her sit on my face. Most black girls aren't that attractive.

youre probably 60% white too but youll always be a nigger

this

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!

Chastity cage?

>Airbrushed as fuck

how much semen was shot inside this thing after that?

Don't race mix because your children will look ug-

Until her hair starts falling out at 30 and her titties look like 2 eggs nailed to a wall. Nigger bitchs age like shit

it was a Sup Forums meeting. so none.

>She is 60% white at least
No. She's of Ethiopian descent. Some mix with Arabs and get a similar result too.

Hopefully enough to get her pregnant

That basically cuts to the heart of the problem. There's no good division between the races and there's enough interbreeding that marginal cases like this can't be shuffled properly into one race or another.

I like to think that race is more a matter of culture and upbringing, something you identify as rather than born into. People can train themselves to speak and behave differently so I feel better judging people on how they act than what they look like.

The "I want my kids to have satanic DNA" haircut.

>my imageboard's waifu's son

You like???

what happened to this board
honestly, I remember it used to be a cool place to discuss ideas. Now its barely elevated from /b with dumb kids with their stupid pepe memes
90% of people on this board aren't even white nationalists or any kind of ideologue

>South african flag

I'm going to trust your judgement on that. Here in the US we've got a lot of mixes that default to that tawny color which is impossible to define.

Reminder that impregnating black women is good for the human race. Black women already have children constantly so its better to replace a black baby with a half-black baby. Most blacks in America are also already 1/4 white so its possible to end up outbreeding them with this strategy. Additionally, it doesn't prevent you from having a white baby with a white woman.

trump did. Suddenly, people feel the need to go out and break the echo chambers.

Thats a benis

at first glance you would think not to cast pearls before swine
but they came here so that puts them above swine
so drop some ideology james.

The fuck?

That's a quatroon.

Every slave owner needed a good quatroon for a comfort girl.

>blue eyes
>somewhat light skin
>non ape-like facial features

It's a quadroon. What are you sliding?

Gib source pls

I enjoy my slave

High yellow.

I fuck black girls all the time though. Doesnt make them any less inferior

That's a mix, a mulata.

but at least it's a feminine benis

bigbootygif.tumblr.com

I was never white nationalist and I've been here since /new/. Also not white to answer that question if you're wondering. Shit changes man.

wtf when and where was this

Not bad for New York anons.

Yeah she is mixed nigger

trump made pol more main-stream with the result being most people here now are hurdurr pepe memes retards

the saying is literally "black dont crack" what are you on about

All these faggots crying that she is mixed race... wtf is wrong with you deplorables
She looks disgusting
Her eyes are too wide, her nose is a fucked hybrid, her lips are repulsive especially on a halfcast chin
she has big shoulders and saggy tits that are falling across her chest despite the desperate attempts of her leotard to hold them in
And her upper legs and ass are massive stores of fat. Pure blubber right there, makes me want to vomit. Imagine grasping anywhere around her thighs and it's just pure sloppy goopy cellulite, absolutely disgusting from head to toe
Kill it with fire and steel

>t. Aspie

\agreed absolutely disgusting

Drumpfshills

>light skinned equals black
Okay shill, try harder next time.

>Also not white to answer that question if you're wondering
Niggers ruin everything.

>I was never white nationalist
You don't say?

CTR, CIA, JIDF, shills piled miles high and yet newfags will blame their fellow users.

Are you people not aware that this site has been under federal lock and key since the days of pedophilia vannings on Sup Forums?

>mfw she's not even remotely attractive to either race.