Kremlin spokesman: Russian ambassador met with advisers to Clinton campaign too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

thehill.com/policy/international/323582-kremlin-spokesman-russian-ambassador-met-with-advisers-to-clinton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao

This is worse then I thought. The Russians have control over everything.

S-SHE DIDN'T WIN. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS SHE DID, DRUMPKINS.

wait a minute... am I Russian?

Everything except Russia bud, or it wouldn't be a dump. The (((red mafya))) run that.

This is fake news spread by Russian hackers... I mean DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"So I told Hilary to run a campaign revolved around anti white rhetoric and offering no poilices other than not being Trump, and she did it, the absolute madwoman" - Vladimir 'Make Russia/US Relations Great Again' Putin

no shit, they meet with everyone

fake news won't tell you that because they've been compromised by left leaning partisans

LOL

All this ebil KGB hacked muh democracy BS is just a destruction. Only I'm not sure from what.

>Sup Forums is praising an obvious russian spin job

WEW

t. hillary

>little drumpfykins think they can deflect from their russian puppet president

The Russian shit is beyond stupid. It is the only way the left can rationalize why they lost when the mainstream media constantly coddles them and tells them they're loved.

>haha 9x
Met with Russian ambassadors when, for what reason, in what context, and, most importantly, have they explicitly denied that contact and then it later turn out to be true?

"Met Russians at some point for some reason" is not the goalpost, kids, it's just meant to distract the unedereducated with whataboutism.

lol
we just keep winning

But the Democrats didn't lie under oath about it.

Why can you not get that through your neanderthal skull?

The crime isn't meeting with Russians.

The crime is criminal collusion with them and then lying under oath about meeting with them to cover the collusion up.

Media should stop freaking out about embassadors doing things embassadors are supposed to do

shill detected

I don't get why they made a fuss over this.

IT'S WHAT FUCKING AMBASSADORS DO! THEY AMBASSADS!

Keeping your silence is also lying.

>ITT: Stories that'll never be mainstream