How is TRUMP CARE going to affect you?

At the current state it will have no effect or a negative effect on pricing and create more debt.

The young pay less money for premiums, so me and most of Sup Forums will be paying less.

Is it even written yet?

It won't. I have a good job that provides insurance like a grown up.

>Self employment isnt being a grown up

Manual laborer thinks he's tough with his factory line job holy kek

Pretty much the worst healthcare bill in existence.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm fucked, but it's good to know that rich people will be better off for it.

>won't be paying as much for healthcare
>won't face ridiculous penalties
>won't get dragged off by obongo's shadow government in the middle of the night for not having healthcare
Sounds pretty good to me.

The death panels are still in it.

but but but
small government

No. I have a job that has insurance.

This is only for poor people.

>sources
>lists website domains
Might as well quote throw Wikipedia.com in there.

It's a shame he went back on this. The whole thing should have been scrapped, there should only be privitized healthcare and the free market would drive the costs downs.

Can someone give me the quick rundown of the bill in it's current state? Who is it designed to cover? How much does it cover? What will it cost taxpayers? Who fronts the bill?

There's a provision that states that if you don't have insurance for two months, insurers can charge you 30% if you want to buy back into the system. There is still a penalty

> Being a slave to a corporation because your government doesn't have your back when you get sick

> Letting the pharma companies milk you for all your money instead of using the largest consumer of pharmasuacals in the world as a bargaining chip for lower prices.

Y'all are dumb. I don't know if Obama care was the right way to go about things but it was in the right direction. It's savagery to have free market healthcare. Only people who benefit are the people running it.

It wont because my employer provides my healthcare.

I can't tell if you're serious, as that has never happened.

Genuine ((( sources )))

I might just read the entire bill

Is that worded like "at most 30%" because that has a safety so they cant charge more.

not at all.