Look up the French election

>look up the French election
>the only opposition to Le Pen is a literal cuck who is a embodiment of the leftist establishment who pretends there's no problems in France and e everything is going great

Can any France-bros tell me if France really is cucked enough to NOT elect Le Pen? In any sane system (e.g., USA or UK), Le Pen should win by a landslide.

Are the French simply innately cucked?

No, she'll lose. Too much cucks and shitskins

>france elects cuckron
>muslims rejoice and begin the eternal rape of france
>Britain and America land on Normany beach to save the day once again
>millions of young fertile french girls get BEADY'D in gratefulness to anglo benevolence

the cuck is pushed by the media, don't trust the polls

Jean-Marie =/= Marine, user. That was also 15 years ago, when the Muslim issue wasn't nearly as big. Only an idiot could ignore the refugee crisis at this point.

Le Pen will win the first round and then get absolutely BTFO in the second round.

The few frogs I know IRL all despise her, but they understand why she is popular at least.

How does the French Government work? If you win a certain percentage are you awarded a certain numbers of seats in legislature or is it like USA where you have to win to get anything?

I know Le Pen is running for President but in general how does it work?

jean marie >>>marine desu the old dude was at least an alpha and very funny guy . marine is a boring women

Spoken like a true Camel Jockey. No one ever cared what a Tunisian thought or did.

>anglo

By that time Britain will be a glorious mix of shitskins and the US will be latino.

>In any sane system (e.g., USA or UK), Le Pen should win by a landslide.

Donald Dumbfuck lost the popular vote
Nigel Farage and the UKIP lost badly the general election in 2015.

What are you talking about leaf?

the 1st round is for all president candidates. the 2 candidates who get the most votes go to the 2nd round . the winner is the one who has more votes

yeah but he's right

>Spoken like a true Camel Jockey. No one ever cared what a Tunisian thought or did.
well not in france , their media is full of our jews
also any french here will admit to you that jean marie is more charismatic than his daughter

The real opposition
www.upr.fr

So she's pretty much guaranteed to get to the second round right? But there the establishment shills will unite and vote for anyone else but her? Is that how this is going to work?

t. Ahmed

Unless one candidate gets a majority.
If anyone gets 51% or more in the first round there is no need for a second.

>islam isn't the real problem
>did you know that there are more nationalist terrorist attack than radical islamist attack ?
>my priority is to counter the racist and islamophobic party, the FN

no fucking thanks

This. And right now, it looks like Le Pen will win the first election. (((Polls))) are showing she will lose the second election, but not by landslide territory, and there have been arguments she could even get the most narrow of wins.

His priority is to get out of EU, euro and NATO because no other candidate will (not even Marine).

It's a two-round system for both Presidential and Legislative elections. If a candidate receives a majority vote in the first round, then they automatically win and no need for a second round. This rarely happens so a second round is called and the two candidates with the highest vote percentage go head-to-head.

>t. Mehmet le Fagguette

>literal cuck
cant be cucked by a wife this ugly

yes

the 2nd turn will be either Le Pen vs Macron (globalist agenda) or Le Pen vs Fillon (cuckservative, but not likely to happen) a 2nd turn Le Pen vs Fillon would be a big turn out in France, for the first time the far-right would win in any result

Also in most polls she lose the 2nd turn, but you know, (((polls))), she lose by a little, so there is still much hope, but i don't trust my people enough to celebrate it before i see it with my own eyes, seriously we're brainwashed as hell

Leaf, France is cucked at a point you don't imagine. We are full of leftits and shitskins and when I say full, I mean FUCKING NIGGERS EVERYWHERE. This country is lost.

Dùbs Marine score more than 50% on the first round and instantly win the election
Síngle she lose to whoever is up against her in the 2nd round

There is always a guy who will fuck it

yes and yes . welcome to the french elections. tho if its le pen vs macron or hammon and not fillion than that means she has some chances of getting some republican votes but they are mostly not gonna be enough

>His priority is to get out of EU, euro and NATO because no other candidate will (not even Marine).

That's what you think for listening to this retarded fuck, she will get us rid of all that

Rest in heaven best country in the world, you trully wuz the best of the goyim

Fucking hell, I hate poster like you
Stop exaggerate self hating faggot and get the fuck out of this country.

Well Trump had like a 4% chance to win on election day or something, the more happenings there are the better she'll do. Also the silent majority out in the countryside is very underrepresented in (((polls))) [rural and suburban retards etc etc]

not in my watch, check THESE

The MPs are elected a few months after the president. The election takes place in June.

>Read Submission by houellebecq

Basically about how even if all the non cucks vote for le pen in france they will never win the second round of voting because all the cucks and mudslimes will unite against. In his book, the muslim brotherhood wins the next election because the cucks side with the muslims over the FN. Women get BTFO'd by the muslim govt but the protagonist doesnt really care cuz he never really gave a fuck about womens rights anyways.

The book is based.

>palindrome

PRAISE TOTH

Drumpf lost the popular vote
It's the popular vote that count here ...

It's like 90% white where i live
It's mostly arabs, not niggers

3 main candidates :
1 is nationalist-left (Marine), 1 is "never-Trump" kind of traditional right, corrupt to the core, 1 is a Rotshild banker, ex-member of today's govt (which has about 4% popularity).
The last one will win by a 20 % margin in the second turn.

>Is France cucked enough
Yup. this country was once the greatest in the world, and now it is lost. Working towards immigrating to NZ.

Shouldn't you be getting shot at a concert or ran over by a truck frog?

I am seriously thinking about betting €10000 on Macron. I have read many people say he is 90+% chance to win but bookies give odds of 4/6 ie 60%

Then I remember that gimp Nate Silver said Hillary was a certainty. What do?

The 5th french republic is a semi-presidential regime: we directly elect the president but he/she can't have the government of their choosing if the parliament's lower chamber is swinging otherwise. But now presidential and general elections occur the same year, so that problem is very unlikely to happen.

As for the election system there's always 2 rounds.
On the presidential election the first roud selects 2 finalists for the second round, so on second round a candidate must have over 50% of valid votes.
On the general election only those getting above 12,5% can qualify to second round. So you can have 2 or 3 or sometimes 4 candidates on 2nd round. The problem is that most of the time the left wing/centrist party that was the 3rd usually withdraw if the FN qualified for 2nd round and is predicted to win without the said withdraw. That's why the FN has only 2 MPs in the lower chamber right now, despite having a quarter of the votes on national level.

Don't be so cucky, you school shooter/victim.

But here in 56% land we managed to elect trump.

Put down one hundred instead.

Yeah well, idk how you did it. Congratz.

This thread is lacking objectivity.

Don Fillon has the best taste for clothes.

Therefore he will be the next president.

The debate on March 20 will open the real campaign.

Not written in her program

Jean-Marie was better than her

He's not a cuck.
The cuck is his wife's husband who got cucked by a 14 year old.
Macron is an alpha male who was banging his teacher as a teen.

>Repetitive Digits
Americans have to save the French yet again.

Its literally the first point on her program
>referendum to see if the french cucks want to get out of the EU

He litterally has 3 wife's children (who now have children of their own), but he never procreated with her because she was too old when they first met, thus making his bloodline dead.

But by marrying her, he guaranteed that he'll never have children of his own

La Pen is the reincarnation of Joan d'Arc. She will serve our God Emperor well and stem the tide of globalist chicanery.

nice arguments

France is pretty sexist.

No man, Asselineau said it wasn't, therefore it isn't written in her program

it's his art teacher. guy's an illuminati banker AND an actor.
Only uneducated lobotomized leftists would vote for this macaron

looks like you forgot to switch your proxies back mudslime

pero soy chileno

>lobotomized
>"En Marche"
sounds familiar

>Only uneducated lobotomized leftists would vote for this macaron

+ Muslims. That's the impression I get from reading about him. The question is how many lobotomized leftists does France have?

stop all this talk about elections nerds, the french system is too autistic lol. when do we get the final result?

>Can any France-bros tell me if France really is cucked enough to NOT elect Le Pen
Unfortunately yes, if she win it will be by a very close call.
It's not that we're inherently cucked though, same as everywhere with propaganda, but the electoral system was tailored for parties that aren't supported by international finance to lose. There is a fail safe in the form of the 51% first round, but they even subverted it by making it virtually unattainable due to the sheer amount of parties available first round.

It's like playing with a game with a kid that made his own rules.

President Trump still won in our system. Great reading comprehension

>Negotiation with other countries first
>Nothing about NATO

>Are the French simply innately cucked?

Yes. When the Nazis invaded them, the French Communists worked with the Occupiers because they thought it would please Marx's ghost. Then the war ended and the French Communist Party remained a respectable position with large support in French society.

That's how cucked they are.

If they elect Le Pen it will be the first sign of life in that nation in its entire history

>Implying they saved the day the first time.

If they hadn't we wouldn't be in this mess.

Asselineau is such an obvious drone of the establishment to take votes from her.
I watched one of his conferences about Le Pen, it was him calling her and her father nazis every 30 seconds.

>another Anglo who is so blinded by his anti-French bias that he just makes shit up

Cuck is Media backed, the problem is that I'm unable to tell you how many shy Le Pen voters there are in France...

dont mind me i'll just trigger a few frouz

fucking cucks

you got BTFO'd pretty quickly UPRcuck

If arabs are white then so are jews.

the most terrifying thing is that they think they're the most redpilled people, while the guy is just another muslim cock sucker

Get fucked. America is responsible for the current situation.

France is cucked to death.

She's a fag hag. he's gay. He had to publically deny being gay but everyone knows he is.

sorry can't read surrender

>Can any France-bros tell me if France really is cucked enough to NOT elect Le Pen?

actually lepen is cucking herself with her commie economic program. everyone who isnt a redneck with a nigger tier degree understand that her economic prgram will tear the country appart, even if everythong else she say is right.

that skin colour is not very white

Looks like a beurette. Delicious.

cuck
cuck
cuck
well we're on Sup Forums.....
subhumans shouldn't be allowed to be near a computer

if you believe economy is more important than sovereignty you're part of the problem

and honestly i didn't even read her economic program, everyone knows that a "nationalist" economy is hard to start, so of course it will be shit for some times when we get out of the Euro

This guy is controlled opposition, a shill made to phagocyte FN votes

She will win, most of her support is silent. If she can make it to the last round, she will pick up 10-12% of the popular and win. She has already won by any honest metric....

I don't mind a lot of Macron's economic policies and relations with the EU but his stance on immigration's fucked

>America
strange way of spelling jews and mudshits

(((Nate Silver)))

>we will never ever have a second aircraft carrier named "Richelieu" because "she's literally hitler wtf"
will to live : gone

Switzerland doesn't have prostitutes?

it's a french girl selling her ass in Switzerland and she's openly shitting on her home country, so humiliating

>Richelieu
How would her Kanmusu look like? Commandant teste was bretty gud

we got those here too m8, I'm sure every country does

Richelieu was your Bismarck back in the days were battleships were relevant...

Sorry, I'm digressing

She'll get to the 2nd turn then everybody will vote against her, though it will be an historical high for the FN.

Macron is selling big dreams with some "we'll make everybody richer" while promising taxes cut left and right. No idea how he'll do that. He's pro-establishment and pro-EU.

While his program has a few interesting points, I could probably find some in Hillary's, too.

He has a few points about islam that are good, but considering the whole picture, I have doubts...

I'm pleasently surprised by Marine's program (didn't pay attention for a while), though she might bit too much on the whole islam and immigration issue. She has much more realistics views, imo.

Oh, but there's a big money scandal, about some 30k euros she got unlawfully for some friends and family (or less than 0.05 cents by people...) That and the usual "FN is a bunch of Nazis" propaganda, easily backed by the facts that many neo-nazi will vote for her (guilt by association much?).

We're really really cucked, though the God Emperor gave me hope...