Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bales
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that depends entirely on whether or not his victims were civilian or combatants

also latuff is a literal unironical self admitted cuckold who is totally into lapping a woman vajooga right after a stranger man has splumified in it, he should be laughed at

>killing enemy soldiers/terrorists in a warzone
>killing random students in an American university campus

Oh yes, totally the same thing!

In before "REEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY'RE NOT TERRORISTS THEY'RE JUST FREEDOM FIGHTERS REEEEE".

It depends. Iraqi members of ISIS? He'd be a hero. Random Iraqi civilians? He'd be in a prison cell.

Hero

Even if they were civilians, it'd still be better than shooting a bunch of white students.

Reminder that Latuff is literally into cuckoldry.

V TECH JUST KICKED IN YO

latuff is BASED

A real human bean

Love me some fashwave.

>hero

That's the word Cho used to great people.

War criminal.

What the fuck kind of point is this supposed to me making?

YOU'RE A FUCKING KOREAN MALE

We are at war with Iraq, totally fine to kill civilians there.

I know that, but it's stating the obvious. That's what they're supposed to be doing.

>2007
Stop replying to bait shill threads.

Fuck off

>In before

What the absolute fuck you fat disgrace

Why can't leftists understand context Sup Forums?

would you guys support syrian war if it look like this

>murdering shitskins
a hero in my book

see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bales

he'd get arrested and sentenced to life, death penalty or killed by an angry mob.

What a stupid comic lol

Did you know that somebody stole the Cho Stone which was originally part of the memorial at Virginia Tech for his victims?

Nobody was ever caught for it. Probably destroyed it or threw it in a body of water.

I do wonder if some ultra creepo's took it and kept it though. They could be praying to it right now in the hopes of stealing it's chaos magic.

Cho also set press kits to various news organizations and most of them are sealed. I saw one page once that made Cho sound like an SJW getting revenge on whitey. He was not as discriminating in his choice of targets but mostly white people were killed.

If Cho had been some kind of racist sympathizer, you can bet the press kits would be released unedited. The (((media))) didn't mind showing Dylan Roof's manifesto and telling everybody how evil it was.

depends if the people he killed were enemy combatants or innocent school children

If hes wearing murican flag, probably murderer, and....traitor of humanity too.
>nodding in agreement.

Man, this suuuuure makes ya re-calibrate your brain neurons!

he's right though

Nah that wouldn't make a difference. The US kills civilians all the fucking time and no one cares. So long as it's "our side" committing acts of terror and not the other way around, we'll rationalize it in the media and the international community will fall in line.

During the second battle of Fallujah there was a hospital releasing casualty figures higher than those released by the US. Without doing any sort of investigation to figure out what the real figures were or if the hospital was intentionally putting out misleading figures, the US said that because their figures were higher, they must be a propaganda outlet, and therefore a legitimate military target. So the US stormed the hospital (a war crime in the legal sense), restrained all the doctors and patients in the hospital and shut the whole thing down. Beyond the attack on the hospital itself, shutting down the hospital lead to numerous civilian casualties due to mortally wounded civilians being unable to get treatment.

But hey, our side did it, so it's all good. It wasn't US aggression, it was just a "conflict". We were just doing our part to help the "peace process".

As usual it started with NATO killing local army men.

He's a hero in both cases.

Would you support NATO intervention and aid to moderate terrorists in Syria, when secular rebels, fighting totalitarian Asad, look like this?

yeah fuck sluts