AT LEAST WE DON'T GOT THAT WAR MONGERING BITCH SHILLARY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

AT LEAST WE DON'T GOT THAT WAR MONGERING BITCH SHILLARY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/03/09/women-and-children-in-yemeni-village-recall-horror-of-trumps-highly-successful-seal-raid/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt
youtube.com/watch?v=GzLeRWbVA18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now how many of them are on US citizens abroad? Otherwise who cares about sandniggers getting blown up by robots.

Pretty sure this orange good goy cunt will lead us into WW3, I just hope it ends with him in Saddam's place

>says he'll fight isis
>fights isis

I don't see the problem here.

tfw liberals ignore the fact that most of these drone strikes and raids were likely planned under the obama administration

>I just hope it ends with him in Saddam's place

I just hope the former Trump regime is put on trial for their war crimes.

Trump should drop nukes on the sand niggers desu.

>tfw liberals ignore the fact that most of these drone strikes and raids were likely planned under the obama administration

Not sure if this is a joke, new meme or both.

>1 year from now
>everything is still planned by Obama.

world war 3 ? awsome i wont have to witness the cia shitposting in Sup Forums anymore

What war crimes?

lol why should I care about sandniggers being blown up by American RC planes?

He spent his entire fucking campaign talking about bombing sandniggers to hell. The "war" you're talking about was in reference to Hillary wanting nuclear war with Russia.

Trumps promise was to not get involved in unnecessary wars, not that he would lose wars we were already in. Hence his, "Iraq was a bad idea but so was getting out once we were in" stance

>What war crimes?

You haven't been paying attention the last couple weeks have you?

>drone strikes don't kill anyone innocent!!!!!!

Were they now? And you work in CoD, State Dept, intel community?

Fucking kids, spouting shit with no evidence lol. Any wonder is seen as a fucking joke

Sand niggers aren't human so what's the crime here?

>lol why should I care about sandniggers being blown up by American RC planes?

So I guess we shouldn't give a fuck when burgers die in airplane strikes or get their throats slit?

You ready to go die in Iran for Israel faggot?

You don't spare the children of your enemies, idiot

>Trumps promise was to not get involved in unnecessary wars,

YES YEMEN IS NECESSARY WAR

SAUDIS ARE FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM

SeeYou deserve the next attack

>Hillary wanting nuclear war with Russia
Yes I'm sure Hillary wanted her legacy to be the first female President who also started avoidable and global nuclear war with body counts in the billions and longstanding environmental implications.

>its only war crimes if i dont like him
fuck off you baiting nigger. O'nigger had hundreds about bombings resulting in thousands of deaths

BUT NO, YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THAT

i really don't know anything about these strikes. I'm guessing they're in yemen/oman/afghanistan but without further context I can't make a judgment.

We're not attacking Assad & supporting ISIS anymore and that's what I wanted

Good to know Trumpfags are advocating for the return of Genghis Khan/Golden Horde foreign policy.

I don't care about this at all. As long as it kills people in the Middle East I'm absolutely in favor. Killing Russians, on the other hand, would make me very upset. So yes, I'm glad we don't have Hillary.

Nürnberg was just formality so the jews would calm down. If Hitler was successful, noone would've prosecuted those heroes. It'll be the same with shitskins.

I'm sure Trump is thinking the same thing

>"Why does the lying MSM call him Hitler though?"

>BUT NO, YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THAT

Yes I did faggot. Wow you know me so well. And I'm sure a faggot like you was ideologically consistent by condemning Trump's warmongering NEOCON FOREIGN POLICY?

No cause you are a cum guzzling Trump fan boy who carries water for him.

exactly. Trump isn't droning Hospitals or where civilians are. President Trump is actually targeting ISIS.

tfw people are ignorant enough to not know that months of planning and intelligence gathering goes into any raid or strike. It's common sense. Of course obama may not have signed off on these missions if he were still in office, but he definitely started the intel gathering that they're based off of

Do drones get a lot of input lag?

What do you think we are, reasonable Hague-abiding classical liberals or something? Rip the problem people from their homeland root and stem.

Take 8 years of drone strikes and compare against 45 days.

Maybe they had a backlog to clear out?

>drone strikes
>war

Pretty sure Trump said very specifically he was going to wipe ISIS off the face of the earth. Did you not remember him saying that?

War is only bad if the enemy is capable of fighting back. Attacking Russia would be bad. Attacking a bunch of kebabs in pickup trucks is harmless.

these shills are getting cute

actually, i never cared for trump, but calling trump out on "war crimes" while not calling obama out is hypocritical

but its ok, you dont have to lie, even though its anonymous

>Genghis Khan foreign policy
>bad
>What is Pax Mongolia
Stop beheading people and you'll stop having molten metal poured down your throat Ahmed.

>Trump isn't droning Hospitals or where civilians are.

Keep telling yourself that you genocidal mass murder supporter

theintercept.com/2017/03/09/women-and-children-in-yemeni-village-recall-horror-of-trumps-highly-successful-seal-raid/

agreed fuck iraq war supporting hillary

>regularly killing civilians

stop crying when buildings blow up, people are stabbed, people are ran over then, mate

>Finishing wars Obama and Hillary started

>while not calling obama out is hypocritical

I DID CALL OBAMA OUT FAGGOT

Funny how a faggot like you can claim to know who I am and what i've been doing for the last 8 years.

>NOW we care about the drone bombings

SO i take it you've just completely ignored all his hawkish remarks about China and North Korea?

President fucking Bannon has literally said openly he expects the US to be fighting a global war against China within a decade.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt

Trump supported Iraq so what's your point?

>I DID CALL OBAMA OUT FAGGOT
>That happened

NOW WE LOVE DRONES AND NSA SPYING

TRUMPFAGS

she wanted russian planes shot down over syria, what might that have done?

> the (((intercept)))

perhaps you are unaware that Trump campaigned on killing the families of terrorists (which in practice was also the policy of the Obama administration)

>but its ok, you dont have to lie, even though its anonymous

Trump literally said he was going to, "bomb the shit out of ISIS".

People are mad a president is actually keeping his promises. Sad!

Well, that was her promise. Are you calling her a liar?

>world war 3 ? awsome i wont have to witness the cia shitposting in Sup Forums anymore
But user, you will ALWAYS have to worry about CIA shitposting on Sup Forums. Lel.

>she wanted russian planes shot down over syria, what might that have done?

No she didn't.

>perhaps you are unaware that Trump campaigned on killing the families of terrorists (which in practice was also the policy of the Obama administration)

>HE CAMPAIGNED ON BEING A NEOCON WAR MONGERING LUNATIC SO IT'S OK!

This is why Trumpniggers need to be genocides.

They have flipped on everything

October 2016, TRUMP WILL FIGHT WALLSTREET TRUMP WILL GET US OUT OF WARS, TRUMP WILL MAKE MAGIC REAL!

Now it's total flip flop. You will make excuses for whatever he does. I used to think Obamabots were bad, this is cult level.

>double space
>knows nothing about the proposed policies of the candidate he supported
Redditor detected.

she called for a 'no-fly-zone' which means shoot downs

>I DID CALL OBAMA OUT FAGGOT
I'm sure you did, sweetie.

>Obama would only drone strike American citizens, even when he knew exactly when and where ISIS would be

>Trump does the right and honorable thing, by actually fighting them

THIS IS THE END FOR US

>she called for a 'no-fly-zone' which means shoot downs

That's not what that means, oh and Trump said the same thing. But whatever.

Are you in any new wars? No. Mattis is making care of business.

Good, these faggot reqire too much bombs. Let's be friends, Americansky, and bomb them together.

REMEMBER WHEN RIGHT WING RETARDS SPLERGED OUT ABOUT MUH OBAMA DRONE STRIKES?

youtube.com/watch?v=GzLeRWbVA18

>Are you in any new wars?
see

Against Syrian assets.....

and when she made that statement Russia wasnt as involved in terms of on the ground operations as they would later become.

Just stop.. you're embarrassing yourself.

>REMEMBER WHEN RIGHT WING RETARDS SPLERGED OUT ABOUT MUH OBAMA DRONE STRIKES?

Yes and this board originally was scared drone strikes would be used on them domestically. Flash foreword to today and we are seeing the militarization of drones across the USA and robots being used to kill people in the USA. This is very dangerous, but pol are uneducated apes and don't care.

Everyone say it with me

WAR IS PEACE

This was always the plan? He even said he was going to 'wipe radical islamic terrorism off the face of the earth' in his inaugural speech didn't he?

Im sorry to tell you that you cannot just magically stop a country's military actions by switching leaders. Peace is made through action, and half assing wars like we have our last two presidents is why we are in the quagmire we are now.

And nobody is happy about wallstreet. Stop projecting your ass kissing tendencies onto people that understand the president isn't the almighty rule maker retards think he is.

>MUH KIDS
I hope you'll get jihaded.

Those drones will be turned on YOU

Our drone strikes aren't vibrantly diverse enough anymore.

>Im sorry to tell you that you cannot just magically stop a country's military actions by switching leaders.

So why bother voting?

Well the left was still bitching about Bush until just two months ago.

Well, probably not

she'a a warmonger bitch
she destroyed Libya for bullshit reasons and tried to do the same to Syria
She approved weapons to Saudi which went through libya to syrian 'good guy' terrorists
They started these 'uprisings' they were not organic revolutions, they funded them, armed them, dropped bombs for them, gave them intel, etc
a proxy war

>more

It's not a new thing. USAF enforcement of a no-fly zone would have been a new thing.

>he's doing what he said he'd do

Probably because war isnt the only thing that goes into running a nation

Are you honestly this fucking stupid

>says he'll bomb the shit out of ISIS
>proceeds to bomb the shit out of ISIS
So this...is the power...of President Trump...wow...

FAKE NEWS!

Why should I stop? Because you don't like it? Lmao

>Well, probably not

They already have. See the Dallas 2016 murder of a US civilian by robot. We are headed towards Skynet/Matrix shit. So all you faggots saying 'FUCK YEAH KILL DEM SAND NIGS" will deeply regret this later on when it's turned on you once the government cracks down on protesters.

this.

/thread

Thanks for the input Muhammad. Now get back to raping your hairy sister and stoning her for it.

dear dumbfuck,
he's ending the wars which that gash started.
loving regards,
sane lefties who happily and eagerly voted for trump

p.s. - some of your handiwork. i wasn't sure if you noticed all that blood on your hands or not. and this is why i haven't written sooner: i find your lack of humanity and level of education revolting and disgusting.

>Probably because war isnt the only thing that goes into running a nation

How has anything changed under Trump? The bankers are still in power you stupid fuck. All of them are now within the Trump cabinet and shaping our economic policy for the kikes.

I'll bitch about it if the stalemate continues.

>trump is bombing a bunch of shit that obongo should've bombed

>muh million bajillion percent increase

>20 posts by this ID

>Hillary promises war with Russia
>Trump promises war with ISIS

BOY TOUGH CHOICE.

Enforcing a no-fly zone means bombing radar and missile sites so the country whose airspace you're occupying can't shoot down your planes while they patrol for enemy planes to shoot down. It is an act of war. It's legit step one of war.

how many us american lives lost again?
i swer that many kids are assasinated then trowed at the scene because muh war crimes,
this happens and everybody know it.

wtf i love isis and al qaeda now

mr trump, tear down these drones

Trump wants war with China, North Korea, Iran, etc.

These kids were shot, not blown up.