Daily reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote

Daily reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g
youtube.com/watch?v=vGqD8-a-REQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This post is in violation of:

18 U.S. Code ยง 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

All corresponding information relating to your post has been forwarded to the proper authorities.

Whatever you say Fake Texas...

You lost.

It's time to get over it.

I don't give a fuck.
There are tens of millions of people in the US who shouldn't be there anyway.

Democracy is shit regardless, I wouldn't care if he took over with a military coup.

In the United States of America, the president is elected via the electoral college. Seeing your from Chile, stfu pls.

Guess that's why she's the Prime Minister of the United States.

Oh wait.

Less than 50% is not "winning the popular vote"
Every countries that does this has a runoff which the Don would have easily won

Democracy has nothing to do with freedom.

i love this image. its probably one of the best images ever to come out of the meme war.

Daily reminder she will never, ever be President...

>Hillary won
>Donald won

Who is in the White House? Seems Donald won to me sweetie

What are you, the new intern?

This shit was stale 3 Months ago, most of your coworkers have at least adapted to some degree.

Daily reminder Hillbots can't afford the party pack.

Remember to add sage your replies

go home texas you're drunk

Daily reminder that Hillary still isn't president

Luckily the national popular vote doesn't matter. Winning the popular vote in 30 out of 50 states does however.

Now, now, Drumpfkins, I'm sure donny still loves you.

Daily reminder that doesn't change anything and you still cry yourself to sleep every night

popular vote?
Um, no sweetie. NPR now finds Hillary got 25 million fake votes. You see, you cant get real votes when your candidate is a disgusting criminal that is barely ambulatory.

Wow I had no idea Jeb was so well endowed

You know this meme is VERY old.

except there is no such thing as a popular vote to win, only an election

Is that supposed to be shit in Donald's bowl?

>Daily reminder that Hillary WON the popular vote.
Here you go, sport.

Drumpftards CANNOT refute THIS!

His guac is extra special.

Why am I even in this thread. The OP is always gonna be a loser. No matter how much they try, no matter how many memes she posts. Her and Hilary both are one thing in common that will forever bond them, LOSERS...

I love how assblasted Drumpfy supporters get when you bring up the popular vote or the inauguration crowd size

Are you guys still trying?

fuck man you got us, we had russia hack the election for Trump FUCK how did you find us out ?
did rachel maddow figure this out? she is super smart road scholar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Daily reminder the USA isn't full Democratic so the popular vote doesn't stand for shit

Daily reminder that you can't WIN something that no one is competing for.

Conspiracy theory

I like this image, but it's missing an extra 5 dimensions

Patton Oswalt is a wife murdering fat failure who makes these threads.
>B-But he's going to be in that Emma Watson movie!
As a minor character.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g

B-B-BUT IT WAS HER TURN!

youtube.com/watch?v=vGqD8-a-REQ

Stop using thag proxy you fucking shill

she will die by next weekend. screen cap this

Daily reminder: the popular vote doesn't matter. Only the Electoral College vote does and Trump is now your president.

That like saying a checkmate means nothing because you have more pieces on the board.

Fuck Off Shill.

Your memes are shit and are worthless against Red Pilled people blessed by the Egyptian God of chaos.

Praise!

Ironically, that narrator sounds just like Mittens.

the dude that wears the mao outfits lost cause of pictures like that.

She should have won, then. Not only that, a guy who lives in a fucking skyscraper with everything in gold won the low class vote.

Yes, and?

What's your point?

Nice try redcoat

I went to rexs house once, very nice place, very nice man

>ITT:idiotsgivingthisbait(you)'s

Frumpf BTFO

Daily reminder that Trump won the election

Now check these digits and get out of here, Allah Willing.

Gee, and (((who))) owns those six media companies?

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won the presidency by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a Drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular """""president""""" of all time.

She fucking won.

Feminism is also popular but it doesn't make it automatically right

what did she win again in the end?

Me

Parkinson's

That's the problem, she won everytime but in the end.

Drumpflstilskins BTFO

A nice long nap away from politics.

Daily reminder that leftist/shareblue memes always suck.

It's honestly one of the reasons why you assholes will continue to fail, despite doubling down every single fucking time.

This

Daily reminder that trump is president

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Like what, dipshit? The nomination? She had people fuck Bernie out of that. I guess you could say she "won" the questions for the debates she had with Trump, CNN and Donna Brazile made sure of that. She still lost the debate overall because she's a pathetic old corrupt hag that everyone can see through, except retards and foreigners (same thing really).

What did she really win?

DRUMPF
CLUNPH
PRTUM
LUMPFHF
STRUMPFBOLI

Hahaha how will he recover from my post? Surely he will resign after I tweet him a screenshot.

Daily Reminder, the US election is a popular vote between 50 individual states...Trump won that popular vote, stop trying to make up imaginary hypothecials that if the rules had been different then your candidate would have won..trump won fair and square now fuck off ya cunt

You guys are in for a rough eight years.

Daily reminder that it's totally irrelevant.

>six million
>right side of herstory
I'm not sure how I feel about this particular brand of bait, but I kek'd

>6 million votes
wasn't it 15 million? outrageous that she got 20 million more votes...

Reminder that Hillary got less than 50% of the vote, and Libertarians and Trump voters outnumber Hillary voters

it was over 9000 garillion.

Um no sweetie, stop saying she won by 6 million votes because thats not true, the margin was closer to 2 million but that doesnt even matter because thats not what the election is based off of anyway, Trump won, now go back and play with your dolly and let the grown ups get back to work making this country a better place for you

No, she didn't. Neither of them won the popular vote. The popular vote was "Fuck the Presidency, I don't Care." Because for the majority of this country (That is to say, white people without millions of dollars), neither party gives a shit about them and everyone knows it.

I keep telling Democrats this shit: You will never get Rural White Americans to vote for you, not because of your party, but because you never help them when you're in power.

Every democratic administration has sent billions in aid both around the world and to the cities, and let the entire center of the country flounder. They WILL NOT vote for you unless you people help them, and you only reward proven, consistent loyalty to your party.

This shit makes me laugh so hard. There is no way the person behind a post like this is NOT either:

1. a paid shill that doesn't really give a shit one way or another

or

2. An actual whiny liberal that is genuinely upset about the election and is STILL ripping their purple hair out over it.

why why WHY would anyone be upset about hillary's popular vote bullshit when Trump won the election according to the rules. Unless you were voting for hillary of course.

Also, can someone explain these threads to me? Why would anyone want to keep bringing Hillary's loss up except to rub it in dems faces?

We need another Teddy Roosevelt. That was a man of the people.

REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION VOTERS
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH

>Popular vote
We go by the Electoral College, citizen votes aren't worth shit.

JUST

Fuck off CIA

I always knew the Chileans were just CIA plants.
Gib Beagle Channel back.