OPERATION NEW YORK BURQA GENERAL

For any New York anons looking to pull this off, here is what you do.

>buy two burqas, one for you one for the child
>go in broad day light, if you go at night you'll look suspicious in all black
>put burqa on little girl, do it correctly and don't rush
>super glue the head, both arms and both feet.
>walk away peacefully

Side notes, add more if you have any. It has to be a Burqa not a hijab (we're looking for the most oppressive clothing). The statue is around 48 - 50 inches in height. Do not talk to anyone, stay quiet no matter what.

Other urls found in this thread:

yellowpages.com/new-york-ny/burqa-clothing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best part is that you're talking about a niqab and not a burqa.

same stupid bullshit

if you go at night how can you look suspicious if they cant' see you

Don't super glue.

Dumb ass! That's vandalism!

Just a hijab will do

Vandalism of what? It's not public or private property. It's abandoned trash as far as the legal system is concerned.

>making a feminist symbol standing against the symbol of prosperity of western civilization a Muslim feminist symbol.

Don't be co-opted Sup Forums

Where does someone even get a burqa?

Until the faggot that owns the property comes on tv and says hes going to sue you and use the money to build a 20 foot tall replacement

Burqa shop

Reminder that that statue is not going to be a permanent fixture so if we're going to do this its going to need to be done soon. Do we have any NY anons here actually prepped to do it or are we just wasting time fantasizing? Should we let cripplechan in on this?

>Don't be co-opted Sup Forums
>Not understanding how this will lead to conflicting leftist narrative chaos

We don't have those, bong.

Poor bong, walked right into that one :(

I work and live in the financial district (Fulton Street). Doing anything like this is an immediate trip to jail.l for hate crime. You know how many cameras are there covering every angle? You would have to be a fucking idiot. Can't wait to see nupol user on NY 1

>inb4 CIA/FBI nigger

This just might work

what's the artist's standing? if he wanted it he should not have abandoned it.

Three words for you faggot:
Weaponized autism

this

(((they))) are working hard

I thought we was supposed to weld a MAGA hat on it

Don't fucking put on a burqa liberals will think that's empowering or some shit

No, fuck off.

Sage

Okay man, have fun at rikers island and making national news.

>implying you can even fart in the financial district without being v&

This could an elaborate trap for the C.I.A to find a way to get this site shut down. Saying that Sup Forums is a "Terror Organising" website. Nice try C.I.A

hey oates

Not according to the property owner. As far as he recalls, he accepted her artistic gift to be placed on his property

>is in finance
>believes himself an expert on the law
you're a shitskin, aren't you? come on say it without lying: what race are you?

>Not understanding how this will lead to conflicting leftist narrative chaos
Your retarded.
Why are muslims such snakes?

Kek, are you fucking stupid? You're full of shit that's for sure.

Wait until it snows....it'll be a ghost town

No, because the action forces the Left MSM to either

>remove the burqua and thus offend islam, proving that islam is intolerant of women
>leave the burqua on and become a laughing stock as they use a garb of oppression to represent women's rights

5D chess

so get to work. map out the location of each camera with reference pics
autism is the only whey

>rikers island for placing a fucking coat on a statue.
I didnt know CTR was still a thing

Why not a pizza box?

White as fuck, 8 yrs Marine Corps, 2 pumps to Afghanistan. Suit yourself bro

Race does not matter nigga.

>Sup Forumsack waers Burka himself to go there
>cameras cant do shit and no one can identify them
>MSM cant report about it because it show the security risk that Muslim woman represent

YES YES YES YES YES
KEK WANTS THIS

>yellowpages.com/new-york-ny/burqa-clothing

:/

You fucks realize they have so many cameras in so many angles just waiting to catch someone "vandalizing" the statue so they can use it in the leftist narrative right? Hell people weren't even bothering with it that the left had to fabricate a story hat some dude humped the statue and got away. In fact if it did happen I bet it was someone paid by the left to do it since they didn't arrest anyone.

>your retarded
>your
Englishman that can't into english.
Spotted the refugee

how is it empowering? doesn't it undermine what the statue was meant to achieve? tbqh i dont really care what happens as long as something does. and if nobody can agree on anything this is going to be forgotten about by tomorrow

Why would they arrest someone for humping a statue? That doesn't sound like grand theft to me desu senpai.

None of the listed states burka shop you raging cock addict.

Out of my 6 years on this board, this has to take the cake for the most retarded shit I've seen on this website.

Yet I bet there will still be that lonely teenage virgin who will attempt to do this regardless, to get a quick adrenaline rush because no-one gives him any attention in real life.

Please don't resort to Jew tactics.

>tfw the Sup Forumsack wearing a burka is stopped by police
>they can't do shit to make him take is veil off
>somehow they do anyway
>a trans muslim man is being violated by police
>Lefties chimp out

Chaos is a wonderful thing.

>how is it empowering

It isn't

That's what I'm saying, liberals think it is empowering, the irony will be lost on them whereas a MAGA hat welded on with gorilla glue will start a shitstorm

every time you lie you prove two things: that i am correct, and that you are in fact my inferior.

The third post was the best post this time

There is no need to super glue. In fact, that will hurt the message.

Agreed. Just putting the burka on the statue is enough.

Any New York anons going to do this?

Tuesday.

But no burqua. MAGA hat is better. Like some a ons said burqua will just be taken as a double empowerment.

Muh stronk bin bag slave womynz

why would new yorkers give a shit if the girl is a musnigger? Put a maga hat on her to get rage.

>Don't use subversion against m...them goy!

The shills are trying to stop this.

Dude, they arrested a white couple and jailed them for 20 years because they drove past some niglet's birthday party with the confederate flag on their van then the parents made up lies about hem brandishing guns and making death threats. Believe me, liberal lawyers and judges will invent new laws if they can't perverse the existing ones enough to fuck you in the ass. Remember they have an agenda to push.

Cant we just get two guys to dress as workmen and steal the statue

Yes, I'll do it in exactly 15 minutes and post results. Im confident you wont call the authorities on me.

No, we need glue. If they want to take it off, they'll have to use scissors.

This is some CIA false flag level shit

Is anyone actually getting on this or are we all just jerking off about it? I know getting a niqab probably isn't a one day thing but I just want to know if someone is on it.

Hang a sign on it with podestas email address

Make it a Jew oy vey.

This.
Why do those faggots come onto this site thinking they can trick us in to shit?

antifa, leftypol, tumblr & plebbit. the shills never leave, only the paid ones come and go.
and sadly there's really no way to tell them apart either because they say the exact same things: one as the programmer and the rest as the programmed.

t. faggots

If its not glued, then it will be taken off within a minute and go fucking nowhere

No adhesive,

We arent giving them the chance to be islamaphobes if they cant remove it

How will a buqua be taken as double empowerment? It will only be taken as empowerment by retards. Most average people who see it in the News will see it as a giant redpill on how Islam is shit towards women.

Fuck off. The niqqab (or burkah or whatever) is the way to go.

>we are (((them))) now

Why not both? No reason why we should limit ourselves to only one strategy, especially seeing as anything we put on there isn't likely to stay there very long.

This sounds fucking awesome
We had amazing anons at HWNDU, let's hope they do themselves good by pulling this stunt off

Friendly reminder to not physically destroy the statue in any way unless you want to fall into shareblue's trap you fucking idiots

One thing I have to point out.
It is not enough to just put the niqab on.
We need at least a second user at the site to record the niqab being put on and to record people taking it off (which they probably will)
Then we need a concentrated social media campaign to meme the liberals being islamaphobic hard, spreading the video as proof. It'll work even better if we trigger a feminist to rip it off violently - we can frame it as disrespecting islam and pit the pro-islam and pro-feminist liberals against each other.

gluing it on would risk charges of vandalism though if the person was caught, maybe.

It wouldn't be taken off straight away.

And anyway, it only has to be photographed in 1 minute by passers by before it's on Twatter .

Burqa machine broke

We've been trying to start a feminist civil war for a long time

Hey that's not bad at all.

No, sadly they won't. You do know that it has been a radical Islamic woman leading all these American women's protests right? They are already buying into it.

That is actual millions of women now on board with hijab solidarity nonsense.

So put on a burkadurka too while you do it. problem solved nigga

They don't have them on every corner in the USA, Muhammed.

Glue would make us look like dicks instead of folks tryna redpill.

This could backfire if an islamaphobe or trump supporter pulled it off the statue

there's no owner; it's in a public park.
you are literally more retarded than i am, and i'm a diagnosed retard.

This kind of controversy would split the feminist movement in two. Those pro-islam and those anti-islam.

2017 is going to be an amazing year anons.

He's right, I work nearby this. This has to be one of the most watched areas in the world.

Yes I know, but they are retards. The average woman who goes to work will see it and think, "gee, these feminists are defending islam, that's a bit weird."

Gosh we really are weaponizing autism aren't we.

What about her ponytail though? The hijab would look weird

I just got a brain boner reading this. So good. Thank you. Please make this happen. For fucks sake.

If it's so well monitored how did bane pull up that heist on the stock exchange? Checkmate.

The moment we subscribe to Jewish trickery is the moment we've lost all credibility in fighting the good fight.

But a part of me wants to see this. After that Canadian user got arrested for going full autism here, I couldn't remove the grin off my face for a few days. Now I want to see some american nu-Sup Forums autist get arrested instead, with his face broadcast on TV. That would be hilarious.

>Carry portable welder
>Put welder rods on a metal MAGA hat
>Put it on
>BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT
>Done

That is true, that is why a walk by just placing the hat is doable but anything more is not. And glue is ok because you are not going to damage bronze with a little glue.

>baiting them into defacing property
Nice try, Merkel.

Please remember to always refer to the statue as "Fearless White Girl", not "Fearless Girl" or by no name at all.

We must push the name FWG to further the division between stuckup ungrateful brown people and stuckup ungrateful white women. It weakens them and even drives some WF to our side.