CHRISTFAGS EVERYONE

>considers himself redpilled
>bases his entire life on fairytales about a non European zombie Jew who may or may not have even existed

Why are Christians so hellbent (pun intended) on destroying the west.

Pic related, Merkels CHRISTIAN Party (the CHRISTIAN democratic union CDU) has destroyed Europe.

Good job CHRISTFAGS!

fuck yourself fedora tipping retard heretic enjoy burning in hell for all eternity you dumb arrogant child

Pic related, Christianities spiritual leader, the pope. Who is pro MUSLIM immigrantation and said Muslim terrorism doesn't exist.

Pleb-tier

Jesus is my aragorn.

Sell your cloak and buy a sword you cunt

Arguments???

the funny thing is its literally normal to make fun of religious people now days because it's pretty much only old lame people who still follow one

meanwhile you'd be socially ostracized if you went around preaching your faith because everyone knows its fake

>Ha! That silly atheist thinks he's outsmarted me, but he has yet to experience the wrath of my most devastating weapon; a fedora meme.

Why do we need arguments.
He was a great philosopher and a kind role model. Not even a christian but I can see the benefit of this one man to the west
Bashing him does the Marxists work for them

Anyone using the trendy soon to be forgotten "redpilled" term, which originated with a movie written and directed by 2 faggot brothers, who've since had their dicks cut off and vaginas carved into their abdominal cavities...

Has no right whatsoever referring to anyone as any kind of "fag" you fucking faggot. Damn cuck for your hip trendy bullshit, like you're a part of some "movement" what a joke. People who've been around for a while actually revile you faggots and your stupid terminology invented entirely to make yourselves look cool.

Without name calling, what about believing in Jesus and striving to be a good person is mutually exclusive from "being redpilled"?

>tfw enlightened white secular civilization is being replaced by zealous brown people
Good ridance

>considers himself "enlightened"
>will be destroyed by the brightness of Lord Jesus Christ when he returns

pottery

every storm fag who uses 1488 is a total untermensch.

neo nazis are literal cucktier.

>Pope is the leader of all Christianity

why are atheists so dumb and/or deceitful? They resemble jews a lot

The pope resembles a Jew a lot

Thank you. Now I know I'm on the right path.

White nationalists who call themselves Christian are the dumbest retards in this board.

Let me explain it to you. Jesus created the universe, and everything in it, INCLUDING you. Since God is the creator, and everything was created, God MUST exist. Otherwise, nothing would have been created.

even more reasons to choose the orthodox easternchurch

Jesus is the Son, not the father user...

A big problem with fedoras is that they NEVER give an earnest attempt to understand faith and spirituality. They think they have some special ability to deny religion without any firsthand investigation.

I prescribe 300mg of Benadryl with a bible on hand.