Is anti-semitism really on the rise because of Trumps presidency?

Is anti-semitism really on the rise because of Trumps presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, this is just like what happened in the 1930s.

Given that Trump has been cucked by Jewish it's hard to think so.
But tard emperor's followers are a special kind of stupid

What is anti-semitism?

All I see is antibolshevism.

Jews belong in the oven

Anti-everything and everyone has been on the rise for years, and it's not because of the Combover Man.

Trump's a shitstirrer, but the shit was already in a stirred state previously. Dumb swarmfronters attempting to weaponize chan culture don't help around here, but it's far more of a mass-scale global right vs. left sort of thing.

Trump himself is from New fucking York with a Jewish son-in-law so he's obviously not firing up the Shoah-Matic 5000.

Anti semitism is on the rise because of jewish behavior.

If twitter existed. Also Kristallnacht did happen

One-posting sure is on the rise.

I can't stand Hebrew, Arabic, or Amharic and think they should be eradicated. You're talking to an anti-semite.

>It's okay to attack people if they've said something I dislike, at some point in their lives

>liberals claim Trump is anti-Semitic
>liberals make fun of Trump supporters for how Pro-Israel he is
You doublethink retards are infuriating.

to be fair anyone on the end of the horseshoe is prone to doublethink, any pretzelbrain that supports your own worldview will be adopted

I think its due in part to writers who twist and mislead facts against republicans and their last name happens to be jewish...

they really should lay off the disinformation, they've been way too heavy handed and spreading it on way too thick

the dishonest liberal jews are ruining it for the rest of them

You're right, to combat this menace we should openly embrace all those poor refugees who are constantly at war with Israel, think all Jews should die and are currently running the Jews out of Europe. Anything else would be Anti-Semitic.

you just want someone to post winonaryderovendodger.bat

Oy vey
>#RefugeesWelcome
So you are saying?
>lobbies for hate speech legislation
That it's
>counts shekels
ANNUDA SHOAH?!

>One either end of the horseshoe
Where the fuck did I put my edgy centrist memes...

no it really doesn't have anything to do with Trump. the media constantly throwing SJW shit in our faces and SJWs just being offended by fucking everything is creating the people they despise so much. Trumps election was the direct result of people seeing how the media was treating him. they are literally spreading the shit they claim to be against

"An anti-Semite used to mean a man who hated Jews.
Now it means a man who is hated by Jews"

>a grown man was called names on the internet

This is news.

nobody fucking hates mr. bernstein at the convenience store up the road who's family has owned the place for 5 generations

nobody right in the head should want to gas some random suburban kid because he had a bar mitzvah

it's a matter of interclass frustration stemming from a group of wealthy, powerful people attempting to influence culture to their own ends and leaving entire populations behind in the gamble. many of them are ethnically caucasian or jewish.

>Sits on the edge
> gets triggered for simple accurate observation
>calls other person edgelord

>Is anti-semitism really on the rise because of Trumps presidency?

No, it's because Jews are nation wrecking rat parasites and in todays information age it's become impossible for them to control the distribution of information through media monopolies like they have in the past.

>insults someone else
>can't handle being insulted back

yeah fuck you dude, having critical thinking skills and not being a sensationalist paranoiac dumbfuck doesn't mean i'm wishy washy or chinless, it means i don't feel the need to identify with a political movement to feel accepted

partisan politics are the reason we're in this fucking mess

No
If you want to be accurate, trump is a result of it rather the a cause

I want to gas everyone that isn't Aryan, including Anglo faggots who ruined the Reich

that's because you're an edgelord, primarily

>Make observation on the hypocrisy of the left
>That's edgy
>Defending the "everyone is wrong but me" centrist
>You're not an edge lord
>We're only projecting now
>Braced for buzzword ad hominem in 3, 2...

Well, why was he being a Jew rat?

rightists and leftists think everyone but them is wrong too

it's called having a political opinion you fucking sped.

>jews belong in black ovens

is this a reference to wanting jews to fuck black chicks

wouldn't that be a wacky world

its on the rise because jews are the absolute fucking worst for being hyprocritical fucks that will lambast anyone and everyone they feel deserves it, and then immediately cry foul as soon as the tables turn, sometimes sooner

I wouldn't give a shit about the Jews if it weren't for this

>like water off a raincoat.jpg

Picture this a world without Jews.

No Facebook
No Google

>jews constantly bash whites in media and acedemia
>have the audacity to get upset when whites dish it back at them

wew

>call for the death of white people openly and in plain view in thousands of articles posted on twitter
>"why do the goyim hate me so?"
This is basically a war on noticing (((things)))

>insult someone
>get insults thrown at them in return
>OY VEY I'M SUCH A VICTIM

Yes.

Antisemitism has been on the rise for at least the past 10 years, it has nothing to do without Trump.

Gas Canadians. You ruin everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

>Sped is the word of the day
>Centrists don't have political opinions and can't be wrong, because they're not left or right leaning

>Ask wife what's for dinner tonight
>She says IDK
>Starve
>It's better this way

The protective power of the holohoax is waning. People are breaking the conditioning. Of course the false flags would increase. They're scared

Support the freedom rally April 15th in Berkeley california

>You posted this before the faggot actually linked the wiki
My fucking god you kids are so predictable it hurts. As if being confused and indecisive was something new or profound. Find yourselves before asserting everyone else is wrong. I say this not as a Libertarian (please do not violate NAP again or I will shoot) but as a former edgy centrist and former leafy green libtard. Thank you.

other people would have come up with search engines and social media, and their success would as always lead to corruption

fuck cuckerberg and jewgle as it is relevant to our current situation but it really is a matter of picking poison

you misspelled millennia

This.

it needs to catch on with a large cohesive group.

Catholics would do fine

I think it's more the fact that Hillary let it slip that Mossad and the CIA control politics via blackmailed pedophiles that all the anti Zionist stuff is coming up

That's what I like to think but it's probably just people waking up to the media some people actually think media cannot lie

>not making your own fucking food and being reliant on others to tell you what you should have for dinner

I dont believe anti Antisemitism is a syptom of Donald Trumps presidency

But Donalds Trump presidency might be a symptom of antisemitism

There cannot be antisemitism unless there first is semitism.

It's on the rise because they are fucking flooding the west with niggers

>if i make the other side have a silly face and bad angry words, and my side have good words and a normal face, i win the internet fight

why is your argument literally not an argument

people are allowed to have a political stance that incorporates the ideals of both sides of the fence

I think people are just saying what they want again because they aren't getting cucked by PC culture anymore.

>You just left the center

it's less about saying what you want and saying what you feel you have to

fear turns people on each other fast, and the world of the late 2010s is an unstable one

Uh, what? No. Milo gets hated on by literally everyone, and he's been an advocate for the Donald since the beginning. Trump has never said a single negative word about Jewish people. If anything, he's brought Christian/Jewish struggles in the Middle East to a new light.

Maybe. I've recently started reading Synagogue Of Satan & Mein Kampf. Im not really a racist guy, but jews arent really a race so...

>Having a mishmash of ideals makes you superior and always right
Idk, I thought you were doing well with the "make food for myself and stop being a cuck" thing

You are correct. PC is becoming a thing of the past.

No it's on the rise because of jews.

yeah anti-semitism is on the rise, black people and Muslims are doing most of it to false flag though

individualists get stomped by collectivists

enjoy getting stomped

>>Braced for buzzword ad hominem in 3, 2...
Top KEK

/thread

like poterry

The overwhelming majority of the words that are taboo now used to be thrown around jokingly all the time not even 10 years ago. Now just saying them period is kind of like when Fry said Star Trek in Futurama. lol

>because of trumps presidency
No, antisemitism was on the rise before the immigration crisis that had syria as a catalyst

Sincerely because of this community.

Jews attacking jews

>let in more muslims
>anti-semitism rises
gee must be those racist trump supporters!

pretty much this. No nation of people have been kicked out of every single place they lived. Their main problem is innability to not meddle and greed

No, it has not been on the rise. It's just where it has been for centuries. Nothing new under the moon and people who are suddenly blaming it on Trump are faggots

independent and undecided are two very, very different things. a "mishmash of ideals" indicates that you're capable of synthesizing ideological elements that appeal to you, as opposed to treating politics like a full-scale holy war in which anyone who isn't a good soviet is doubtlessly the enemy

like the SJW left that's turning on its own for not being extreme enough in their glorification of total fucking insanity, or the fringe right that states that refusal to cite your issues on a global conspiracy makes you a paid tool of the jews

fringe politics have ruined the internet

Edge of the horseshoe represents the most extreme (and typically retarded) amongst either side.
Don't get triggered m8 user isn't claiming middle ground per se.

>jealous that someone else got my (You)

I know but my claim of them being an edgy centrist was as valid as them calling me an edgy conservative/liberal. Especially since edgy centrists tend to criticize other edgy centrists for not being centrist enough or having the "wrong ideals".

Milo Yiannopoulos has been the #1 target of anti-semitism on the internet for the past year. If anything, cucks are targeting Trump supporters and race baiting them.

"anti semitism" will never go away as long as jews keep acting like jews.

edgy conservatives and liberals attack other edgy conservatives and liberals for not agreeing with them completely either

it's called being an edgy political

{{YOU}}
>not realising that was the plan.
>Multiple hits...with just one.

milo has been anti-you're a shit-stirring asshole

he just latched onto us as a source of attention and noteriety, all he had to do was parrot Sup Forums opinions on a big stage and we all sucked his dick until we found out how much of a fraud he his

>Fringe politics have ruined the internet
>Hyperbole
While I do agree that extremism is a disaster in any case, we can't conclude what is "extreme" or even "who" is extreme without examples and coming to a common consensus.

Muslim that is willing to live peacefully with others, even if they don't practice Islam is a moderate.
Muslim that wants others to practice their religion is a... ?
Muslim that wants others to DIE for not practicing their religion is extreme.

There are variant degrees of right and wrong, who it is right or wrong for, and how right/wrong it is. There are no silver bullets. I figured that out when I was an edgy centrist. That's why I was taken aback by being called such a thing, since I no longer identify as one. We've come to a point where anyone that disagrees in any variance is considered edgy or wrong. That is patently false since it's not even an argued or valid point. It's simple dismissal.

Like flat earth, I disagree with, but we should allow people to explain the theory and why they believe it in order to point out flaws and provide proper criticism. Edgy politicals will scoff and blow the whole thing off, rather than explain what is wrong with the theory, to help their misguided friends understand their folly.

I don't personally like racism either but I respect the 1st amendment religiously. I believe we should be allowed to be racist and to hate people unjustly because that is our right - to be bigots if we so choose. So long as we're not harming anyone (violating the NAP) then there should be no issue. This is where liberals and conservatives split ways. Liberals disagree while conservatives have variant degrees of agreement.

So because your a people of inbreeding you're ethnics... k.

Noticing how many different ethnics are joo cultists.

>Chris is same
>Muzzie is same

>Beliefs...ideologies..weapons of war.

How is he a fucking fraud? In what way? He's literally a JewFaggot. He sees bullshit, calls bullshit, and destroys bullshit. Leftist hypocrisy has no way of thriving when Milo gets on their asses.

I'd like to add, in regards to the simple dismissal, there's unearned acceptance as well. Someone hears the beginning of a theory, likes where it is going, and agrees without knowing everything there is to know about it.

Such as a liberal that is told feminism is about equality and joins because "who doesn't want equality?" There is much more to discuss and understand before investing yourself with either side, which is why I was an edgy centrist a few years ago. I was still figuring things out. Now I have come to a point where I am confident in my beliefs enough to identify as something, this is why I believe the meme "centrists are indecisive and elitists" because I thought not having all the answers, looking for the truth, was a life-long quest. But I was wrong. You take steps, in life. You adopt ideologies along the way. It is not as gradual as you might think. It only takes one incident for you to flip on an ideal you originally once held close to your heart.

You could be a Christian today but question God tomorrow, if you lost a family member. People can change from day to day. We're not nearly as stable as we like to pretend. Humanity is not perfect and that is why I denounce liberalism - because they are trying to force humanity into a mold that we do not fit into. We are still animals and they want to put us down for being what we were born to be, if we do not conform to their arbitrary ethics.

man you are borderline incomprehensible

I respectfully disagree, although I appreciate the articulate and intelligently thought out response. I've spoken with a lot of people on both sides of the fence, both online and irl, and fringe conservatives have turned instantly shutting down arguments with buzzwords into an ARTFORM. Calling someone a shill, a jew, or a cuck is the equivalent to accusing someone of discrimination or privelidge.

The ideology I prefer to adopt is my own. It's simply a matter of personal preference, and I'm a person who very much values my individuality and takes pride in my capacity for rationale.

I'm gonna dip outta this thread though, user. Good talking to you, guy.

>jew says typical jewish pro-pedo, pro-degeneracy, pro-Isreali, pro-multiculturalism neocon bullshit
>gets rightously shat on by everyone
>"oh vey goyim this is like anota shoa, you are a bigotted homophobe antisemetie!"
>"you can't critize me goyim I am a racemixing hewish faggot."

He is like the right's version of the Liberal Redneck and deserved what he got.

Wow. I can totally agree with what you've said but do I detect acquiesce? I do think both sides can be guilty of dismissal, as I have seen it happen first-hand myself. However, with my original argument, I don't think being a centrist makes you inherently right about anything. While it might feel right for you, at this point in your life, I think you'll find yourself a little more to the left or right, depending on your values, given some time.

I'd be so bold to assume that you'll one day be where I am, laughing at your former self, for how certain centrists are in their uncertainty. You might think "the wisest thing is admitting I know nothing" is the wisest thing... but only so long as you truly know nothing. Once you learn, you will understand. Don't misunderstand that statement for elitism or superiority either. I'm not better than you for having a political opinion. You have your own and it is right for you, right now. However, having my opinion doesn't make me wrong either.

Simply put, I think you can agree, neither of us is entirely wrong or right. I might feel right but I know someday, I will rethink my ideals and move somewhere else.

I appreciate your reply and consideration of what I've said. I'd tip my fedora, if I still wore one lol

Ah, I thought as much. Nice talking with you too. Take care, bro.

As a group, Jews have been on the forefront of promoting antiracism, multiculturalism and other left wing ideologies in White countries. This is not a “conspiracy theory,” rather it’s something that they see as a matter of pride and as evidence of the moral superiority of their people.

I sure hope so

Jews expert here.
No it's not. These fucking Jews always play the victim card.
Nothing particular here.

No, antisemitism is on the rise because Jews still exist.