IT'S OVER, GLOOMPF IS FINISHED! THIS IS THE END OF HIS CAMPAIGN!

IT'S OVER, GLOOMPF IS FINISHED! THIS IS THE END OF HIS CAMPAIGN!

Your post is in violation of:

18 U.S. Code ยง 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

All corresponding information relating to your post has been forwarded to the proper authorities.

Imagine having to walk around with an image of a man sucking a dick on your leg for the rest of your life

He IS actually the president, his campaign ended after he won the seat of office.

you may be right but still we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

How can anyone tattoo this on himself? Seriously, this is the definition of mentally deranged.

Stop being racist against tattoos, user.
>Varg.jpeg

>gloomph

lol
got me gud

Good luck explaining that one to the granddaughters

>hating a person so much that you get a badly done tattoo of them on your body
W-why?

>going to have mutilated body till death

wtf i hate roland splimpf now

i prefer this one.

>walks around with a dick on his leg forever
Take that BRUMPFF

why would anybody ruin their body with suck disgusting crap?

They're liberals, they're retarded.

No way these tattoos will ever be a cause of regret.

IT'S OVER FOOMPFIDDLYDOODLEDOO

IT'S OVER HE WILL NEVER GET THE NOMINATION
JEB IS DESTINED TO BECOME PRESIDENT YOU STUPID SHEEP

xrumpf is done for

BLACKED

Geez Grandad, you must have really liked sucking cock back in the twenty-teens, right....? I mean, to get a tattoo all about it.

How will Klumvf ever recover

Blumpflethinskins in full damage control mode!

But at least he is not a racissexissmisogynisticxenofobe xD

The campaign has been over since November 9th. He won.

>"Hey aren't you that kid who has a guy sucking cock tattooed on his ankle?"
>"..y-yeah"

Trump trolled the libs so hard that he got them to draw dicks on themselves.

Trump triggered them so much they are literaly scarring their bodies with depictions of homosexual sex acts.

Really makes you think.

These people lost so bad they are tattooing the face of their hated enemy onto their body.
It's a subconscious act of submission.

This is the end

Just how degenerate a ((person)) does one have to be to actually go through with this?

Of your thread, my friend

Is that your tat bro? That is really neat. Who did the work for you? I was thinking of getting something like that myself. How much did they charge you? I can drive out that way. It would be well worth the money!

I honestly don't know user. I thought these fucking degenerates were supposed to be artistically inclined but we can all clearly fucking see that is not the case.

I mean if you have something on your body forever it better be something cool that is somewhat timeless.

i've seen neo-nazis get dumb shit tattooed on too irl

i think it's about really caring about something waaaay too much and being kind of dumb
t. bartender

How buttblasted do you have to be to get a tattoo of someone you absolutely despise on yourself, even if it's ironic. Holy Shit I can't imagine the level of asspain. I hate Chuck Schumer but I sure as fuck wouldn't geta tattoo of him sucking dick on myself

the kind of person who would unironically fuck his cousin...

>reach 23 birthday
>finally exit shitty leftymeme cuck edgemaster phase
>can't wear shorts anymore

you can't comprehend the degeneracy and lack of fore thought that goes on in their heads. you'll just give yourself an aneurysm trying to put yourself in their minds

whenever that guy is reminded about trump he is also reminded about gay oral sex

the left is cucking themselves and theres nothing we can do about it

>has stupid tattoo on leg
>gets leg blown off in terrorist outrage
>no tattoo.jpg
>mfw

>IT'S OVER, GLOOMPF IS FINISHED! THIS IS THE END OF HIS CAMPAIGN!
Newsflash butthead. He is now the president.