youtube.com/watch?v=B6A7ag2yZbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black percent lower
Thank god

>less black kids
Don't see any problem with this

At least the black percentage will go down

Damage control

The only damage that needs to be controlled is the damage Ahmed is going to do to your asshole you dumb fucking waffle.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not nearly as bad as other predictions, still need a day of the rope tb.h

>Hispanic
>Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

DELETE THIS CHART

THE GOVERMENT STATES HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

FUCK YOU MESTIZO MEXICANS FOR RUINING THE WORD FOR ALL THE SPANIARDS THAT FUCKING MADE YOU YA UNGRATEFUL FAT BEANER SPIC SHITS

I HATE YOU

FUCK YOU

YOU MESTIZO FUCKS JUST LOVE TO ACT LIKE YOU "OWN" THE WORD HISPANIC

FUCK YOU

WHITE HISPANICS LIKE TED CRUZ AND MARTIN SHEEN ARE SICK OF YOU FILTHY BEANERS COMMITTING CRIMES AND THEN HISPANICS AS A WHOLE GET BLAMED

DELETE THIS CHART YOU FUCK

IF YOU ARE A BROWN HISPANIC, YOUR RACE IS MESTIZO

END OF STORY

THE WHITE ONES OF PURE SPANISH HISPANIA BLOOD WILL NOT SIDE WITH YOU FILTHY MESTIZO AZTEC RAPE BABIES

FUCK Y'ALL FAGGOTS

TRUMP WILL KICK YOUR BEANER ASS

The US will balkanize by then, no worries

fewer niggers, don't see a problem

>black percentage goes down because multi-racial doubles

I FIXED IT FOR YOU YA DUMBASS MEXICAN

PUT THE ASIAN HISPANICS IN GOOK

PUT THE NIGGER HISPANICS IN NIGGER

PUT THE WHITE HISPANICS IN WHITE

THE BROWN HISPANICS ARE MIXED FAGS

Lmao fuck off, all Hispanics are filthy Hispanics.

It's like saying white sandniggers are no sandniggers. Of cpurse they are because they are not white.

white people, no!...

This is good, there will be more clashes and riots between the spics and niggers. Whites will be seen less as "the man" and more like any other minority.

LISTEN HERE YOU MUSLIM SHIT

ARE YOU GONNA BLAME A SMALL WHITE SPANISH GIRL WITH GREEN EYES FOR THE ACTIONS OF SOME FUCKIN MESTIZO MEXICAN BASTARD FILLED WITH INDIO GENES? HUH? HUH? BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO READ THE SPANISH CASTE SYSTEM BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT BANNED IT CAUSE IT WAS TOO "RACIST"

YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT MOTHERFUCKER

THIS BOARD IS FOR MEN WITH COLD HARD FACTS MOTHERFUCKER

I WAS FIGHTING FOR AMERICA IN THE ARMY WHILE YOU WERE SUCKIN ON YOUR MOTHER'S TIT MOTHERFUCKER

I DON'T NEED NO EMOTIONAL PUNY BRATS MAKING BULLSHIT STATEMENTS ON THIS AMERICAN BOARD

Best case scenario: by 2050, Hispanics will have mostly assimilated into American culture and society. Fewer Hispanic children will be taught Spanish as their first language, and many (perhaps the majority) will speak no Spanish at all. They will be considered white the same way Italians and Irish and now considered white, and their voting patterns will be not much different from non-Hispanic whites (i.e. the Democrats will have to actually compete to earn their votes).

Of course, this can only happen if illegal immigration continues to decline from its turn-of-the-century peak, which in turn can only happen if Trump succeeds in shifting the Overton window on immigration so that future administrations are not tempted to reverse his policies.

The battle doesn't end with Trump, in other words; it is only beginning.

spic

t. mad gringo

Don't worry, Canada won't get to this point.

...I hope

Kek

Listen here you hispanic shit.

If you want help to make america great, kys.

You're fuckin dead, kiddo

Aren't Hispanics just modern native american savages which is why they're so violent and prone to drug and alcohol abuse?

Hallejuah praise kek

Hispanic's not a race though

The only hispanics that aren't following the american dream are THOSE FUCKING FILTHY BROWN MESTIZO LATINO FUCKERS!

THE ONLY GOOD HISPANICS ARE THE SPANISH

>Canada is taking in more muslims than the US
>had 10% the population of the US

300.000 arabs a year
Thats 3 million arabs in 10 years.
Not to mention that those will have 4 children minimum the next generation.

Emotional argument

You have no facts

Are you shit talking Spain?

ARE YOU SHIT TALKING SPAIN?

WHERE WAS THE GERMS WHEN SPAIN WAS RULING? THEY WERE FUCKING NOTHING

NOTHING

You think it's the Hispania genes that makes beans brown and dumb? Huh?

Fuckin Idiot

Call them MESTIZOS plz

why is the black population so stable?

Man mexicans suck. They're all fat and walk around with backpacks on. they look like turtles.

Best case scenario by 2050: We are officially done with the ethnic cleansing of America and we are back to 100% white. "If you're going to dream, you might as well dream big!" -President Donald J. Trump

Go pick my spinach.

Emotional argument

Abos are quite emotional I see

canada is already at that point but the data is heavily supressed

wake up sheeple

America is fucked. Only a race war can reverse these demographic changes.

that went from shit annoying troll to worse larp in 3 posts

You fucking idiots consider sand niggers white on your census

High rates of reproduction because the state incentivizes it through welfare benefits. We need a drastic action to get them out of our country, yet generation after generation we just prolong the inevitable.

white mexicans are eurooean,mestizos are mogrels

i know the difference m8

>Emotional argument
Fucking idiot.

>comparing Irish and Italians with mestizos
>muh civi nationalism
kill yourslef

Jajajajjaj get BEANED gringos!!!

>white hispanics

At least nearly all the hispanics are in California

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

More multiracial which are objectively worse

Trump racemixed with a slave though,

Sadly we need to castrate Barron first

Fine we are ethnically cleansed. Any thought of actually fighting the culture war? Right now there is a bigger % of white Americans actively working to kill American culture than all the beaner illegals/americans.

BEIGED

>blacks 14% - 13.1%

At least spics work.

>hahaha my race of subhuman mudmen is taking over your country and will destroy it like we did ours

>America
>(((White)))

Exactly.

Mixed races are pretty much always whitexblack coalburner babies.

And coalburner babies are pretty much black so overall the number of negros in the US is going up.

>Being a man and standing up for yourself is degenerate

Glad they're teaching you how to be a pansy in Neatherland school.

Spanish people? Are you saying the people who COLONIZE THE NEW FUCKING WORLD aren't white? Huh? Huh? You anti white? You're gonna take some of the white man's greatest achievements and say it's nothing because you allow the actions of mestizo aztec tards to dictate your opinion of the hispania blooded man? Fucking disgusting piece of shit. You make me sick. I'll fucking spit on you if I ever see you ya fuck. I would beat your mother with a fucking belt for raising such a disgusting animal.

so more latinos? is that really such a bad thing

they're not black or muslim

>hispanics come from europe
>but they're their own race because their skin is a different colour
>meanwhile all these poor as 3rd world white countries immigrants are considered the "majority white population"

latinos are fine

south americans... not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=B6A7ag2yZbs

spics are killing off the niggers and stealing their drugs

Yeah no, we'll keep the country, thanks

I'd trade one of our somalis for two of your south americans any day

>massive increase in the spic population.
>It must be niggers and whites fucking.

Why is everyone on Sup Forums so ill informed about demographics? Seems odd given the repeated interest shown in the subject.

I am starting to hate brown people. I wasn't a hateful racist before, but I just fucking hate em now. I can't lie to myself anymore. They are so worthless and just ruin nice things.

watch your head.

>go from a shit country to another country only to turn it into shit again
lmao

america is on course to be brazil 2.0 at this point. i guess in a few decades argentina and chile will be the only good countries in americas.

You have to go back.

Calm down tortilla magnet

Dude I'll take it if the blacks start dying off

wat

It's good advice

where are classified indians and arabs?

Cherry picked as fuck Mohammed.

This.

Do you have the one where they decapitate a kid with a pipebomb and make the father watch before they decapitate him with one?

Only because multiracial goes up.

leaf, by 2050 your country will be 50% Somali 20% Arab and 30% Asian and 10% White

Indians (pooinloos) are classified as asian

Arabs are still classified as """"""""""""""""""white""""""""""""" along with jews

Indians *used* to be classified as "white" but then lobbied to be classified as asian in the 70s so they could get minority business loans to start convenience stores

Racial statistics in America are about politics and not science.

>Black population drops by .9%
>62.5% of (((planned parenthood))) clinics are in black majority areas
>Blacks get aborted at 3 times the rate of whites
The democrats are actively trying to destroy the black communities. They have been the real enemies all along. Good thing I managed to get a few of my family members to vote for Trump by convincing them that the Mexitards are stealing their jobs, which is true. Hopefully I can redpill some more of fellow blacks to help end both black and white genocide.

>that growth in "mixed"
disgusting

Did that guy died

>implying the traitors won't be the first to get the rope

Nah

Thanks to Trump, hopefully that amount of mexicans will go down.

The blacks are killing each other / lowering their numbers on their own.

All white americans need to have children, no racemixing.

this is your mission anons.

>decapitate a kid with a pipebomb

wtf

I've never even heard of that

someone pls post

>trading 14% white for 1% black

heh

No he lived 7.62x51 to the head isn't lethal.

Won't be true in the end. People like me are having 4 kids and telling them to have three minimum each.

Guy looks like Kakihara lol

>multiracial
>worse than pure nigger
How

What's amazing about Mexico is that every time you think you've seen them do every possible type of gore and body horror they surprise you and do something new

no one hates whites more than mulattoes

>latinos and gore

Must be the aztec blood

They have lots of kids but a lot of them either end up dead from gang violence, locked up for good, or die from some nasty illness like AIDS so it actually balances them out. I'm not trying to be funny either.

Spanish used to mean Spaniard. From European Spain.
I'm ethnically that.

Now if you mark hispanic everybody assumes you've got a drop or a gallon of mexican blood somewhere in your family history. It's weird.

unless it's a female and the father is white they basically consider themselves niggers and constantly strive to prove how black they are. if it's a female with a white father they generally keep away from the race politics and just pursue white men.