How does this makes you feel Sup Forums? Literally white farmers are being killed...

How does this makes you feel Sup Forums? Literally white farmers are being killed, tortured or raped right now in South Africa.

>Source thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-africa-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just laugh now.

Odd, can't seem to find anything about this in the Guardian.

FPBP. Fuck white people and fuck Drumpf!

>66666

Sure thing Satan.

wew

wasted

Nelson Mandela was a great man. He saved South Africa from racism.

fpbp, fuck south africa. They had it coming
include me in the screencap pls

Good thing the evil , racist apartheid ended , huh?

Savage

Trump is /our/ Madiba.

I was thinking of tossing few thou for Paul Fromm to get his book on SA published.

fpbp
and it's true too, world's gotta go

Don't think twice. Waste of time

Don't really care, any white person still living in niggerland obviously hasn't been paying attention. I don't feel bad for people who have lost their sense of self-preservation.

Why do you say that? It's within my yearly charitable giving budget.

The eternal saffer must be purged

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU

Why would you be white and live in that HIV shit hole

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

It would be fun to watch niggers starve when they kill off last remnants of white farmers in South Africa.
Also, stop namefagging.

Hey Uuuh not so sure about that one

>unga bunga kill all whities
>where whities at we HUNGRY
>fuck whities they did this to us
>whities made me starve
>i wish we had whitey back

>Source from aug 2012
fukoff

>How does this makes you feel Sup Forums? Literally white farmers are being killed, tortured or raped right now in South Africa.

This shit has been happening since the 90s. Africa is one of the richest countries in resources, and yet it's dirt poor because the strong men in charge are all niggers.

>poor nigger is angry about poverty
>nigger becomes violent
>nigger destroys surrounding people and resources, assuring further poverty
>repeat cycle

At least shitskins in the middle east and India let white men come in and develop their resources, and then either learned from white men and took over colonies successfully and continue to trade with them. Africans never seem to learn anything. So they don't advance.

The big problem is the few non-niggerly blacks of Africa who could save their countries and make them great are basically enslaved, oppressed or killed by the niggers in charge, and all the stupid niggers which keep them in power.

It's hopeless. White people should just pull out, burn their assets, and let Africa slip back into the non-civilized, poor shithole it's always been.