Trump is friends with rabbi shmuley

>Trump is friends with rabbi shmuley.
>He prayed with a Jew rabbi the morning of the election day.
>His daughter is married to a Jew and has jews kids.
>His first two sons married someone who is half jews.
>His second wife Marla Maples is a Christian who keeps the Jewish Sabbath and eats kosher
>His second daughter Tiffany is dating jewish son of real estate attorney.
>Trump fully supports the state of Israel.

So, can somebody tell me why Sup Forums hates Jews again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We figured out your trick of showing qt kikes like the day after you started

Man, JIDF isnt hiring the best and brightest these days are they?

Jews are the master race. God bless the state of Israel and the chosen people.

>rabbi shmuley
why did that make me laugh?

They are
If only we could all become Jews we wouldn't have to worry about being used by them

wtf I love jews now

answer his question, Eugene. How the shit can you support a Jew-enabler, and still be raving anti-Semitic?

is this some sort of weird, alt-right double-think cognitive dissonance?

Just marry a Jew

Their inferiority complex over how they're the superior white race, owning 20% of all Nobel prizes while only making up 0.2% of the population, with similar numbers when it comes to inventions and other things. They move humanity forward more than any other group, making all racists feel unfulfilled and jelly af that they don't have the "best" groups' achievements to claim as their own.

I just thought they hate the (((jews))) but didn't really care about jews in general.

Not all jews are bad. Hell the jewish elites view them as expendable assets and can and will be used to further any and all agendas should they be required. Such as flooding paris with muslims, ohhh veeey they attacked that jewish grocery store! France isn't safe for jews!

Also would gladly unkosher pic related!

not answering the real question, how you can be in cahoots with a Jew-enabler.

just saying Trump wants to avoid war with Iran, is jack-shit.

((()))

memes

.. oh well, at least OP tried.

cheerio.

And for any self respecting white man who believes in muh based right wing kikes, allow one of their own to explain how that ends.

God fucking damnit nu/pol/

>tfw no Jewfu to clear out the West Bank with

Because there's a difference between conservative nationalist Jews and leftist multicult-Jews.

Leftist multicult-Jews cried even in Norway when Netanyahu was elected.

Birdman?

Pay attention to this kike behind a proxy

Whatever I respond with, hell think he gains the upper hand by avoiding any real points and talking in circles. Its called pilpul which I explained here:

There it is

This slut needs to be filled with my palestinian seed.

Bobby was good.

How quickly they fall silent when called on their kikery

(((pure coincidence))) Im sure

OY

yes?
you accuse me of talking in circles, whilst talking in circles. You come across rather Jewish, actually.

>Cherry-picked instances of nobodies who happened to be Jewish saying/doing something that doesn't jibe well with you. Amazing. All Jews must be bad then, let's get rid of the 0.2% of the world population who collect 20% of the Nobel prizes. The population with the highest average IQ. Fuck it, let's just kill anyone with a high IQ so we won't feel like "our group" isn't in charge.

I'm sure you'll levy the same complaints against the white population in South Africa who control most of the wealth there despite being a minority and earn twice as much on average as the blacks. Fucking whites amirite?

Im going to ask you a direct question: how is Trump pro Israel? Please be specific.

His son in law doesnt make him pro Israel, it makes him an understanding father. Again, specifics Schlomo. Thats we white men call facts, you can prove them with links, speeches, whatever medium you prefer.

Ethnic Jew here, I don't mind being called a Jew, I am one, at least in part.

Goebbels was an idiot, no one minds being called Jewish, we just don't particularly like the firing squad and we like pogroms even less.

The fucking irony of Sven challenging me on this point

>Barbara Spectre was born in Madison, Wisconsin. She studied philosophy at Columbia University and NYU, attaining an M.A. in Philosophy. She married Rabbi Philip Spectre, and the couple moved in 1967 to Ashkelon, Israel, where she served on the faculty of Jewish Studies at Achva College of Education. After moving to Jerusalem in 1982, she served on the philosophy faculty of the Shalom Hartman Institute of Jerusalem, the Melton Center of the Hebrew University, and Yellin College of Education where she was cited as Outstanding Lecturer 1995- 1997. She was the founding chairperson of the Schechter Institute in Jerusalem in 1984. She served as a scholar in residence for the United Synagogues, Midwest Regions in 1987, 1990, 1992, 1996 and has lectured extensively throughout the United States. In 1999, she immigrated to Sweden and settled in Stockholm, to join her husband Philip, who was then serving as the Rabbi of the Stockholm Synagogue, and in 2000 she wrote the foundational paper to the Swedish government for the formation of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies, which she has continued to direct.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>Palestinian man with Jewess

Hot, desu.

How do you fit six million Jews into a car?

you don't get to dodge the question by asking counter-questions, sorry. That too, is a known Jewish diversion tactic, it ain't working here.

why are you supporting Trump, a man who's children are married to Jews and who says he supports Israel? Why did you vote for a Jew-enabler?

I know this one.

vi burde gå i seng, broder danerbozz.

the ashtray.

That pic is fake news. In the orignal that isn't zoomed in the soldier is shooting at someone else, kike.

Lol, whatever you say Pakistan. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams and shit.

The women who his two sons married converted to Christianity.

>blatant lies and cherry picking
I'm talking to a crypto-Jew, apparently.

not worth my time.

TRUMP PRO CHRISTIAN? LOL KIKES BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

Literally a nobody. How she keeps getting mentioned is beyond me.
>Some owner of an unknown-to-anyone institute giving her own retarded personal opinion on something.
Well, all Jews must think and agree on this then, since they're all just a hive-mind who gather up weekly for meetings on how to destroy the west, despite it being in their common interest to have a strong west since they share so many common values, and have muslim neighbours who want them exterminated.

Sounds logical.

this is a JDF shill thread, but whatever: they have 20% of the nobel prices because they are a mafia, not because they deserved all of them

>common values

>JDF shill
Cool. What type of shill should I call you then to dismiss everything you write?

A single person's opinion. Well you proved me wrong.