Non-white conservative(?) opinion/ ama thread

Hi, i'm mixed race, half black (mum), half white (dad). I live in London, I have a mostly liberal viewpoint on everything but immigration, much like the Swede in the other thread. I think Islam is cancer and it would be stupid to continue to let them grow at such a rate within the western world. I notice a lot of people talking about niggers and how they hate niggers etc, so i'm just genuinely curious, what is Sup Forums's general consensus on black people and how is someone like me viewed by the community? Also, AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI
youtube.com/watch?v=fqBUNhk2y8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger = Anyone with below an IQ of 95
Human = =>95

man i go to school in the inner city in a shitty industrial husk of a town

i've met kids from some extremely shit situations who busted ass to get where they are and some nigs who just rode the welfare wave.

i feel like welfare culture and class relations in american have as much to do with it as anything, i maintain that different races are better at different things but at the end of the day being a douche to someone based off their race prior to their behavior is plebshit

Also, just to clarify i do notice a lot of humorous shit throwing at people with different nationalities on Sup Forums, i just want to know how much of the nigger stuff is a joke and how much of it is how people actually feel.

the biggest problem faced is by actual fringecucks trying to weaponize chan culture, dumb edgy kids that can't figure out it's a joke, and bitter robots looking for someone to blame

yeah, this is pretty good to hear, lessens some minor concerns i have with this type of stuff

as a few dumb edgy kids are tolerable and understandable, you get them anywhere and everywhere.

Glorifying ignorance is nigger tier

consider suicide

Why do you think that you are white? Your language is not going from Rome.

Basically - mexicans are whiter than you.

I don't think i'm white, i'm aware im mixed and dont think i am anything else.

i would but i'm not a kool-aid drinking nip neverleave who wastes his low-worth life force on taking Sup Forums seriously

dumb edgy kids outweighed people shitposting right around when the global happenings started to pile up

Sup Forums grew up and moved to Sup Forums

i mean i have no problem with Sup Forums proper, this board is fucking hilarious when it gets up to shit

i just don't like how you can't have a conversation on any of the interest boards without it devolving into Sup Forumsposting anymore

Dude, I'm REALLY SORRY.

I have to explain.

I didn't read the whole post and, at first, I thought that you are a neo-nazi or just wanna discuss about non-white nationalist and etc

this is why I used my favorite argument about Rome's and non-Rome's languages, I use it in a discussions with neo-nazis, I'm far right but I hate Hitler

You are white, and shouldn't.. I don't know how explain in English ..borrow yourself, maybe.

If you are conservative and secular you are 100% on our side

By the 100% convervative-patriatchy side you are white because your father is white.

But it's not a good model for thinking, because sometimes people which ancestry isn't going from a nation do for nation a lot more, for example one great polish singer has a german surname and he still 100% polish

>and on this day, russianon didn't decide to go full damage control

good job son

> talks about IQ
> uses '= =>'

I live near the university of akron and got robbed. Inner city post industrial husk

I'm just can be easily triggered by the pro-Hitler neo-nazis, because Hitler occupied my historical homeland Poland and my current state too.

Stalin was a faggot too, but pro-Hitler people are 100% enemies for me.

>Hi, i'm mixed

Stopped reading there. Fuck off to hell nigger and take your race traitor parents with you.

You should speak Norman language, bydło.

and the funniest thing that I'm failed in love to a russian-german girl

wew lad, get this hothead outta here

:^)

are your mother from a French-speaking country?

no, nigeria

but Sup Forums is dead serious. it's not joke but true feelings of people.
it's obvious that humanity is all about violence, chaos, hatred and greed.
we can't be intellectual or enlightened like how liberals and modernists want to think they are.
racism is a natural thing. there is no ideal society.
just give up and kys.

real bydlo hours

I am also mixed and Brazil is a country that has always been conservative in the last decades several leftist movements have brainwashed the blacks and the poorest but today this is changing, we made the biggest manifestation of Latin America and we overthrew the president of Left last year

Simple maths: White 1, Oriental 2, Black 3, Sadnnigger -∞

He is whiter than you

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI

Now fuck off pedale angielski

I'm sorry for this

How about you crawl back to the tea hut in kanto your mother birthed you in, you coin-slot eyed rice goblin.

Mam nadzieję że przyjdzie dzień gdy angliki nie będą nawet miali swiego państwa :)

I'm not easily offended, all is good, just curious.

>so i'm just genuinely curious, what is Sup Forums's general consensus on black people and how is someone like me viewed by the community?

As someone who used to be an ally of the black community, but now identifies as a black lesbian pharaoh women, we accept you.

Sup Forums is a tolerant board.

Nigger version of a white knight.

Then again, you are a slav, so maybe you have some common ground.

Black people should leave white countries, but i guess most people don't hate you as a person if you are an upstanding citizen

It's pretty simple. Brown and black people always threated me bad. I don't hate someone just because he or she is black or brown but I don't trust them as quickly as I do white people anymore.

I love the world where we humans are racist against each other.
it feels natural and adorable.

Also they shouldn't be more than 10%/20% of the population. As soon as whites will become a minority the whole world will go to shit.

Blacks like Malik Obama and Ben Carson are respected here, faggots like you OP, are not.

>Sup Forums's general consensus
yeah good luck getting that.....

10/10 quality russian
halfblood here aswell
you'll always feel that you're not like the others (whites) ever so slightly, but it's okay, I'll be fine non-white or practically white, as long as my children are white

>I have a mostly liberal viewpoint on everything

Get off Sup Forums and go back to do what dindu nuffins do: ride that welfare.

fuck sand niggers love normal niggers

brazil is a country? i thought it was just a band of drug lords

Hello libshit.

I think most is ironic, or at least more than half.
We've got to let the racists stay on here, it's important to include everyone's voice, even if we disagree with them.

Lol

hello friend

There fine as long as they don't expect to remain in designated white countries.
>>>rebbit

>Jap thinking the bantz is real
You truly are a robotic people.

The majority of the people on this board arent racist. If you need any proof of that just look at the HWNDU folks. Lots of the stormcucks on this board were real asschapped at the diversity among us.
Of course their is gunna be some hardcore Heil Hitler StormFront faggots on here, but mostly they are a vocal minority.
However, Ill say that most of Sup Forums is "race realist" meaning we acknowledge and discuss the very observable differences between ethnic/cultural groups. However, we are also individualists, meaning we can make group generalizations without meaning its an absolute for each individual in that group. Again, thats just a step that needs to be crossed in intellectual discussion, being able to allow generalizations.

>t. Half Cuban

If you:

1) have a job or are performing well in your studies (depending upon age and inclination)

2) Do not engage in violent or property crime

Then you're alright in my book.

Also, do you mean liberal in the classical or American sense?

I'm not sure about your first sentence.

That said, I am not racist, but I do believe that genetics have caused some ethnic groups to have traits that are better suited to functioning within the modern world. However, there is enough variation that every ethnicity and gender have their outliers. More people of European and eastern Asian genetic origins have genes that provide sufficient intelligence and self-control to contribute to modern society, but there are still some that are worthless wastes of flesh. Similarly, most people whose genetics are derived from modern African populations are fairly worthless, but there are still millions that are able to meaningfully contribute to modern society.

Nailed it imo.

In my experiences, modern Africans, such as 1st and 2nd generation African immigrants to the west, from countries such as Nigeria, Ghana and other west African countries are extremely hard working and high achieving. People from the Carribean, and African-Americans, not so much. It does genuinley make me wonder if slavery contributed to this.

L O N D O N

Also get the fuck off Sup Forums, mongrel, it's bad enough I have to see wogs posting under my own flag, as that shit on HWNDU showed. I'd rather have non-whites hate the Far-Right entirely than have to work them in and incorporate elements that cater to niggers. Same goes for any nigger, beaner, or gook that posts here.

Yep, I agree, African immigrants are very hard working when compared to African-Americans.
Id attribute this to the fact that anyone capable of migrating out of Africa, is in the upper-most percentile of achievement/work ethic. For every 1 hard working African who makes it out of Africa, there are literally 100,000 that are still there living stagnant in poverty.

As far as African Americans go, it can be traced back to the welfare state. Mainly LBJ. If you look at the household income, crime levels, etc of blacks in the 1940s they are nearly on par with that of whites and other races. Between the 50s (introduction of the large welfare state) and now, black single motherhood has increased from ~15% to 75%, and household income for blacks has dropped.
Their crime and income statistics are very comparable to every other ethnic group around the world that has overdosed on welfare.
For us leafs, its the natives, they have literally identical crime/income/addiction/single-parent statistics as american blacks. This is because they also have been living off of welfare. Look at Aussie abos too.

Black people here in leaf land are not at all comparable to the issues of american blacks. I think its very much the same in Britain too.
Remember that ethnicity accounts for geography and culture too, not just skin color. Black Brits are ethnically different to black Americans.

i don't like niggers, all sorts.

just miserable to be around. Smart ones are even more annoying than dumb ones, because smart ones generally are a lot dumber than they think they are, due to affirmative action and everyone be thrilled to meet a black who isn't a drooling retard. (see: Obama). When shit doesn't go there way, they always whine and blame racism. They are also neurotic as fuck. Finally, they are apt to get upset at some casual shit you are saying, and sulk forever / talk to hr.

Needless to say, i'm much happier when there are no niggers of any sort around. I just can't feel casual around them, like I can chinks or beaners or poos.

Fuck off nigger

Yeah pretty much. Watering down ideology to incorporate shitskins is how you get Cuckservatism. Better to shoot for the high agency white people who actually vote and maintain the society. Quality over quantity always wins.

I'll be friends with a "conservative" non-white when they go back to their own goddamn countries.

>Obama
>black
pick one.
Hes mixed and was raised completely by white family.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqBUNhk2y8g
Heres an example of what I mean by Blacks in Canada. Listen to PK talk, doesnt sound like a nigger at all. Thats 99% of blacks in Canada. They dont have that same thug/ghetto culture they try flaunt. And any that do, are posers and people see through it.
However, the niggers of the north are Natives.
We literally call them Prairie Niggers for a reason.
In Canada the top 3 ethnicities likely to do nigger shit are natives, middle-easterners, and chinks. In that order. Black people dont even make the top 3 and thats a fact.

>comparing a german/polish mixture (white) with a african/english mixture (black)

You know that's stupid right? Have you been drinking? He's black.