Go to Helsinki

>go to Helsinki
>sandniggers, numales and tumblr sluts everywhere
>check tinder

Everybody knows shit's fucked.

She looks 40 years old. Finnish men probably treat her as inferior, that's why she hates them.

How can mongoloids even compete with superior Finlandssvensk cock?

>18
the fuck?

>18 year old girl looks like a middle aged meth addict

golly I can't imagine why she can't find a good man

Looks like a 40 yo man desu

>She looks 40 years old
She looks like a Finnish man. It probably is a Finnish man.

>18

Fuck off that is not 18

What you expected? Decent women in tinder?

>18
Wat?

>18

Why can't women into ingroup preference?

maybe because they look like her. she is rly fucking ugly. thats problem with these sluts and coalburners, they are just plain ugly and mad that 10/10 finnish chads are not interested in her because feminism told her she deserves best. so instead of getting in with person of her league she has revenge on society by dating subhumans. in the end it bites in the ass only her, with either mixed kids raising alone, or delaying marriage which gonna leads to that she gonna go even lower with her standards then in the begining. either way these people are not living happy life. not that i do but thats whole another story

>18
that bitch is 35

>18
I didn't know Tinder existed in 1994.

holy fuck she's ugly

>18
She looks like she's in her 30's.
Why do white women age like milk?

its fine let them take the ugly ones

>Why do white women age like milk?
they age better then japs and shitskins, but such kike like yourself surely knows. have you ver seen asian women aging or you are believing in 9gag chery picked memes like a proper retard? niggers never look good. desu you should be shot and thrown out of plane for this post you little kike.

>18
>with that skin

Does she suffer from perpetual snow blindness too?

Metric system you dumbass

Thats a man isn't it?

>18

rArE

thanks?

My guess is that Finnish skin is not made for tanning.

Second Helsinki story from three years ago when I was 19. I was probably only redpilled on feminism back then.

>date a 17-year-old girl who lives in Helsinki
>she was a pretty weird case many red flags looking back now
>the perfect ass and the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen
>bang her for two months, develop some feelings for her
>someone asks her how many sexual partners she'd had when we were playing truth or dare
>"33"
>dropped her after that night and never saw her again

Fucking degeneracy man.

lol, not really something to be thankful for but no problem Mr. Polar Bear.

It's always a bit awkward to get a random "RARE" reply. How would you respond?

>Why do white women age like milk?
Helen Mirren heard you talking shit

I actually have met two Finnish girls who expressed the same sentiment. I never met any other girls who said that shit except Finnish.

That's a fucking tranny

She's a drug addict if she really is 18, which is likely not true.

Women of all nationalities, races, and ethnicities love to hate on their own men. Women seek novel dick.

>18
that's a man

Where dis land of fins be at?

>they age better then japs and shitskins, but such kike like yourself surely knows. have you ver seen asian women aging or you are believing in 9gag chery picked memes like a proper retard? niggers never look good. desu you should be shot and thrown out of plane for this post you little kike.
ass has been blasted

Finns are mongoloids. Unattractive in general.

I think she's pretty :^) does she like American men? :^)

She looks about 30-35 in that pick. Damn she aged so bad.

I bet they don't like "her" either

Do Finnish girls have bad hygiene? The only Finnish girl I met had bad breath.

Thats Finnish Feminism for you.

>18
too old

Newfag is the go to.

yeah aye she looks 35, probably all that bbc, it preternaturally ages women apparently

She is obviously older than 18.
Are you all really so retarded?

I'm guessing only leftists go to Argentina.

she is 41 on pic

Kek

she looks like a goblin wtf is wrong with her ears

I went to Helsinki, it wasn't as sandnigga/nigga as people make out, but I can tell you Finnish girls definitely do like foreigners init.

Rare

I'm american but look finnish; will finnish girls still get wet? i have 10/10 chad genes too.

>skin
Too much tanning. The reason why some White women age faster is because of tanning.

What the fuck is that

>pic

This btw

>17
>33
Fucking hell that's disgusting. Why does this make me so angry?

Better than london?

>things that never happened
There is no way a 17-year-old girl who fucks around that much has a specific number like 33. Doubt this fairytale chick of yours was a budding statistician autistic about numbers. That's a number too high to keep count any more.

Also, if you can't figure out your 17-year-old slut has had 33 partners before she outright states it as part of truth-or-dare (i.e. no shame about it), your ability to infer things from observing people must be nonexistent.

Anyway, your story is just that, a story, fiction.. Are you drunk and lonely tonight by any chance?

She looks twice her age

You have no obligation to believe me. And I was pretty bluepilled back then so I didn't really care that she wasn't exactly a "conformist". Here a pic of her anyway.

>implying that females don't lie
>implying that 17 year old females are not total hipsters who think that saying outrageous things is the coolest thing ever.

Its true she kinda has a nice ass

Unfortunately I only have a side profile.

probably both

>18
>she
>hurri

yeah the niggers can have xer, and enrich her till the end of days.

I'd love to see her BLACKED

>33
In a row?

>all these posts saying muh ugly muh 35 years of age

IMPLYING YOU GUYS WOULDN'T

>17
>33
jesus fucking christ

That thing is 18? What the hell

>implying like she doesn't look like an ancient goblin

You're british and we know what passes for 10/10 in bongland so of course you would.

are you fucking bent mate

Underrated

Yeah I would too if the only women I was surrounded by and saw were British or in burkas.

lol

>18

Lel, must be using camwhore metrics.

finnish """"men"""" are autistic betafags

>ayy lmao

And now you know why Jews pushed the "no-fat" diet and changed it to high carbs (the real reason for fatties) diet.

> fat women
> can't get good man
> race-mix and make low IQ race to rule over

The carb Jew that makes everyone fat in America is K for Kosher.

Black guy here, I can attest to this statement.

>written in english to finnish men

no its not fake

WTF are finish men?

Its worse here in the states. Practically every white girl at my school is sucking big beefy nigger cock.

Sluts and degenerates age faster. Women in particular, because the more cocks they take, the more their genome gets warped.

>dat British phenotype

Does anyone have an explanation for this? None of the Anglo colonies (US, Canada, Australia, etc) have people with this look. This subgroup within Britain stayed put.

Who are they, and what are their origins?

ngr gets 666 lel

You called me a nigger online!
2 points for you tough guy!

Some lads figured out that interpupillary distance is attractive and then they all just kept breeding.

Why snownigs age so poorly? Is it the snow? Some of you are pretty, but you age like milk.

fetal alcohol syndrome

>dat nose
> dat wrinkles
> dat old tranny face
No value was lost

Asians say the same thing. Maybe there's some truth in the Finngolian meme.

Also she looks like a 40 year old tranny.