Why do some people prefer one type of music over another...

Why do some people prefer one type of music over another? Why would somebody listen to something that objectively sounds bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
youtube.com/watch?v=fKdqERiUZzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>objectively sounds bad?
>objectively
One person's shit is another person's gold.

Sup Forums is next door.

But yeah, is right:
art is subjective.

>art is subjective.

No it's not.
Art is extremely technical, you might get a slightly different feeling from the art but it's still a similar effect.

"art is feelings" is the biggest lie ever.

you know damn well what i meant.

I think metal is shit, i fucking hate it. But I can accept that other people enjoy it.
(This is a bad example because metal is technical as fuck and is quite impressive)

I thought the OP was saying that people will only listen to one genre and say that something thats technically worse in that genre is better than something that's technically better.

Like say I like rap and I'm listening to some shit by viper. I tell everyone who listens to whatever else that their taste is shit because it's not rap.

also is this even pol related?

it not pol related, OP is just being a faggot and posted on the wrong tab again.

I don't know I like video game music
youtube.com/watch?v=80XAJKqRU9k&app=desktop
Is bae.

>metal is shit
Kill yourself already saracen
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

Watch a fucking Asian "prodigy" playing piano. No soul. Technicality has nothing to do with it. Certainly complexity doesn't.

hes not the one that wrote it.
the music is still beautiful, and you can still learn soul. it's just a form of fucking up with purpose.

But what if I don't want to? Is the metal church gonna launch a crusade on my ass ?

About 4% of the population suffer from amusia, so they wouldn't know the difference between good or bad music. Anything else is probably cultural.

nah man, is right. You can hear when people aren't interested in what they play and it's a turn off for the most part.

It's called taste and this has nothing to do with politics.

If you like tech check out Dream Theater

>Why would somebody listen to something that objectively sounds bad?
I don't know. Ask someone that likes death grips.

Holy shit a leaf that likes the Zero theme. Much respect

>not liking zero theme
What kind of fucking leafs have you met?

youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
If you listen to metal that everyone can hear in public you're a weirdo. Private or concerts are fine.

Best doom riff
youtube.com/watch?v=fKdqERiUZzU

Socians
Barely even people