DISTURBING YOUTUBE KIDS CHANNELS

-DEVELOPING INVESTIGATION-

What we know so far:
-There are a hundreds of obscene and grotesque videos geared towards children on youtube. These videos are geared towards children and contain cartoon characters/child activities interspersed with scat imagery and other sexualization themed fetisism involving minors.
-In some cases these videos have millions of views and therefore appear in suggested videos of innocent videos for kids.
-These disgusting videos achieve this by using bots to boost view counts and then allow oblivious kids to contribute the rest of the views.
-Most of the comments to these videos are junk or spam nonsense which indicates botting, as well as some concerned people and shady perverts
-polacks are starting to blow the whistle on this twitter.com/ImAnReporter/status/841056652346421248

EXAMPLE:
Scat fetish video by Toys AndMe channel, 4.4m subs 7.7m views
youtu.be/NllDEnMkAaU?t=202

Another poop video by Bad Baby Tube, 6k subs 1.5m views
youtube.com/watch?v=Gwrh3b1gzqw

Cartoon characters doing sex acts by SuperHero Freak Family, 201k subs 6.4m views
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUIWybQc_Q

These corrupting videos and being boosted with views so that they appear to children in suggested video autoplay. This stuff sexualizes and corrupts children in grotesque ways, and present many red flags for possible abuse. We need to investigate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipTJNNvW-Gw
youtube.com/channel/UCZ_UFZ1ROrPAYUzJ1AluXsw/videos
missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1254179/1/screen
youtube.com/watch?v=N6l6sPPCYso
thesun.co.uk/news/2359080/sick-paedophiles-tricking-children-into-making-perverted-youtube-videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=PbOYcxXA05E
pastebin.com/15vQZNgf
youtube.com/watch?v=5VDuBdqIHGM
vimeo.com/36061419
youtube.com/watch?v=PQB1IvIDgRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh yeah, my favorite is Pregnant Spider-Man Fights the Hulk

What if the child identifies as a piece of crap?

We're back. Bumping.

I forgot to archive the previous thread, does anybody have the link?

I think we all know who is behind this. Here is a hint, they have square heads

What.

>more of this weird shit

I remember when those flash games came out that look like they've been made by bots and shit.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

I don't want that shit (literally) in my recommendations or my history tab man

You tell them not everyone can be Jack Dorsey when they grow up.

i don't understand how these kind of videos get that many views

There's some weird Roblox videos as well.

Did anything ever come of this?

underrated post

Example?

youtu.be/ipTJNNvW-Gw

THIS VIDEO MUST BE INCLUDED IN ALL FUTURE OPs

IT IDENTIFIES THE PEOPLE IN THE SPIDERMAN/SUPER HERO COSTUMES

ALSO SHOWS THEIR INEXPLICABLE NEW WEALTH

wtf?

It was a miss, not the same kid.

no we agreed the girls didnt look alike,

but we should use missing children archives to compare to the kids in these videos

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

I remember you from last thread thanks for making the new one

what the fuck

That scat video is fucking disturbing.

Lots of weird spam comments on these videos.

t. Omar Toure

Send these videos to news companies and try to get them to do a story on them
If we can call in an airstrike on terrorists in the middle of nowhere then i think this is achievable

bump

What the fuck is this shit?

ITS ETHAN!!!!!!

lads...

Well I feel like this extinguishes the kids posting stupid comments theory. This has to be bots

ETHAN BRADBERRY Sup Forums THERE YOU GO

That looks like a bot cesspool.

Bumping.

WTF IS THIS NIGGER SHIT

Youtubers exploiting the fact that kids will click on anything and feed their bank accounts unknowingly. Boom. Solved it.

Also it's still creepy as fuck.

More bad videos rearding kids on this channel

youtube.com/channel/UCZ_UFZ1ROrPAYUzJ1AluXsw/videos

Same story, the comments are flooded with nonsense, millions of views per video, 350k subscribers in less than 2 years.

Something is going on here

missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1254179/1/screen

youtube.com/watch?v=N6l6sPPCYso

Not the same girl, but i'm kinda info dumping. I posted this video because of all the pizza shit, and her channel is related to all the others, as well as having the weird spider attack videos and scat stuff. We need to figure out what spider attacks mean.

It could be something like dressing black male actors in dresses as a show of dominiance (inb4 "fuck black actors") Just look at how chappel's carreer exploded/imploded depending on your definition when he refused to wear one on screen.

>be fucked-up third-worlder
>need money to buy huffing paint
>create youtube channel with enough content to get past youtube filters
>create botnet to watch and upvote videos
>get youtube bux

We need to get parents to stop boycotting disney then all these vids will start getting taken down untill then its all hot air

Who are those Bradberry brothers? They probably part of some Mossad deep shits

Ok if they will click on anything then why are these videos so disgusting and subversive? These videos come up as suggested even when watching innocuous innocent kids videos. That's a big problem and based on some of the sick shit in these videos, some of this children could be being abused.

HERE'S THE ANSWER

Children related videos get advertising just like any other video. However not all advertising is the same. For example, an ad for an iphone case has a low cpc (cost per click) vs real estate mortgages which have a really high cpc. Children videos are easy to make, just buy costumes and have a stupid concept, it doesn't matter if its good or not, as I will explain here.

This is the scam. You need to find a bot service that will perform the clicks and views at a lower cost than the advertising will give you. So the reason these children videos are made is because the CPC is relatively high, and they are able to essentially print free advertisement money by hiring bots.

So pretend the advertisements give you $10 per thousand clicks, and the bots cost $5 per thousand clicks. You can essentially purchase unlimited bots and you will still be making double what you spend.

It's genius

thesun.co.uk/news/2359080/sick-paedophiles-tricking-children-into-making-perverted-youtube-videos/
YOUTUBE PREDATOR WARNING Sick paedophiles tricking children into making perverted YouTube videos
Kids fooled into shooting films which seem innocuous but are designed to satisfy weirdos' disgusting fetishes
by EMMA REYNOLDS
8th December 2016, 3:57 pm Updated: 8th December 2016, 3:58 pm
THOUSANDS of children are unwittingly making niche fetish videos for paedophiles, it has emerged.

Sexual predators pretending to be other kids ask the youngsters to film certain scenes under the guise of completing “dares” in the style of viral trends such as the mannequin and ice bucket challenges.

it's not news, but these articles that pop here and there, and parent outrages never made it into a movement against Youtube

so the ancient youtube pranksters ethan bradburry, coby persin, etc. are behind this and making a huga ass amount of bucks to waste on 200k $ cars....

wow, didn't know that you could farm so much money out of hidden degenerate stuff

It's extreme and new and keeps you wanting more. You watch one video and you can't believe what your seeing. Then you need more of this high you get from disgust.

It's like seeing your first goatsee and delving deep into gore shit

I believe the correct term is
>canadian patriot

>Needs money for weed...
>Makes youtube channel

>Nut
what did he mean by this

this

this isnt even cringe

this is just

what the FUCK YOUTUBE YOU DELETE MY VIDEO FOR HAVING A COPYRIGHTED SONG BUT THIS SHIT GETS MILLIONS OF VIEWS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's interesting how this topic seemingly clicked with a lot of people here, including me, it's something I took a note of some time ago, and it is all interesting and unsettling.

>Sup Forums cares about kids
what the fuck

Minecraft characters?

That bottom thumbnail

jesus

HANS...

Check out Toy Family, a children's channel.

One was "let's play doctor with a baby!" and another was "let's deliver pizza for the day!" I said fuck this shit, I'll never let my kids on YouTube.

>flash games

I remember this, there were games like baby elsa brain surgery with disturbing detail. If I remember right there were hundreds of them with slightly different variations. Weird shit

Seems like youtube would wise up to the scam. I think there's more to this than ad revenue. Probably "art" projects.

Austistic people are really just kids trapped in grown up bodies, Satan

My guess is that they've figured out what works and what doesn't. Surprise, the more shocking and bizarre it is the more interest it brings, more views more cash. Just like this thread is bringing it more attention, if it was some mundane kids video which there are 1000's of out there, we wouldn't be here.

Huh.. I didn't think of that. Good on you for being so tolerant user.

my neice watches this shit all day long I wonder how it will affect her

what is this

the bradberry's came after the meme was organized elsewhere.
this is a cooridinated effort of thousands of accounts. similar to how flat earth was pushed suddenly all over youtube. It may be in Israel, it may be related to Disney, so some of the channels may be filming in Florida.
bumping with super creepy new pizzagate vid
youtube.com/watch?v=PbOYcxXA05E

How can we pressure Breitbart and Fox to run expose pieces on this?

Now we are on the subject of weird fetishist shit aimed for kids, anyone familiar with the weird "girlgames"?

I would pull that shit from the Sup Forums archives, but it was on archive moe only.

all those prank videos & the bradberry boys. It all seems like a psyop

People pay good money to these parents to jack off to this shit

My 3 y.o loves these weirdo vids. I've seen some and have been shocked at how disturbing they. All feces and sexual weirdness. Def stops tonight

Why don't our anons try printing money and redpilling the next generation? Exploit this trash system.

what in the fuck

Also, I haven't been to these threads, but I would guess that this is sex programming for young kids. Spiderman = male, Elsa = female. Is there anything to that?

>make vidjas for money
>kids like showing weird videos to their friends
>make weird videos that kids share to their friends who share to their friends etc.
>videos blow up, generating tons of ad revenue
>continue making weird videos
>???
>profit

Of course /pol cares about the kids. Why do you think we are fighting the degenerates?

Is really disturbing that this shit is not on the MSM. We should start linking the friendly twitter accounts with this crap and see what happens. These days the transition from Sup Forums>twitter>Msm is really fast.

This are the accounts i saved from the meme wars

>alternative media friendlies

.@Cernovich @CassandraRules @mtracey @StefanMolyneux @RealAlexJones @PrisonPlanet @DRUDGE @IngrahamAngle @AnnCoulter @RubinReport

.@WayneDupreeShow @JasonLeopold @RogerJStoneJr @JamesOKeefeIII @AllenWest @michellemalkin @HAGOODMANAUTHOR @billstill @StevePieczenik

.@NolteNC

>MSM Friendlies

.@CLewandowski_ @seanhannity @oreillyfactor @rushlimbaugh @ASavageNation @marklevinshow @JudgeJeanine @Harlan @LouDobbs @Varneyco @BretBaier

.@ChuckRossDC @ggreenwald @Consortiumnews @zerohedge @TrishIntel

>Congressional friendlies

.@tedcruz @marcorubio @TGowdySC @jasoninthehouse @SpeakerBoehner @ChuckGrassley

>Celebrity friendlies

.@RealJamesWoods @EastwoodUSA @RobertJohnDavi @ScottBaio @therealroseanne @ScottAdamsSays @KidRock @sseagalofficial

>Campaigners

.@realDonaldTrump @mike_pence @DonaldJTrumpJr @EricTrump @IvankaTrump @KellyannePolls @KatrinaPierson @heytana @PastorDScott @SheriffClarke

.@TeamTrump @DanScavino @BorisEP @JasonMillerinDC @GenFlynn @GovMikeHuckabee @pastormarkburns

>Wide reach

.@mitchellvii @JackPosobiec @LindaSuhler @JaredWyand @WDFx2EU7 @Rockprincess818 @DiamondandSilk

because kids are more likely to click on something gross and wacky than something generic and safe for work

they just want mad views from putting up videos they know 5 year olds will click on and of course Sup Forums thinks its the illuminati

the ones with peppa pig?

Have fun.

pastebin.com/15vQZNgf

Opens report menu and selects the categories, just give it a nice description

"these child diddlers can't push scat fetish on our youth!"

underrated kek

pic related?

Have to say lads, you do a good job at bringing attention to this stuff, i remember the last thread where some of you brought light to all the questionable content of underage kids on webcams, a few youtubers start making vids on it and youtube took action.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VDuBdqIHGM

There's a Toy Family video where spiderman gropes elsa's boobs hard

Guys we need to stop this. BRAPposting has now manifested itself into reality. you did this. Not the jews, not the globalists, YOU did this. You and your meme magic.

what the fuck

ffs anons don´t let them watch this degenerate shit

Get your kids off the internet

download a fuckton of old shows you watched as kid and put it on loop, that's what i did, way better content that actually teaches moral values - before the great inflation of identity politics

This channel defenitely needs a dose of Meme Magic.

Hit them hard anons.

Use this
It's dangerous to go alone.

>Check this one

are these bots communicating with each other?

Are you serious man, don't let your kid on the internet.

This shit is evil, it's just obviously evil. I am not religious but I want God to destroy these wicked people.

maybe face recognition software, applied to the parents in this videos could match with linked accounts at known shill organizations.
this kind of cooridinated astroturf is what shill organizations are already experts at.
Who ever set this movement up, had the same expertise in seeding astroturf that David Brock(pizza pedofile) is known for.
It seems to push Disney Characters, and since Disney is the pedo programming company, it looks to be a Shareblue/Disney operation.

It's weird too how they have millions of views yet only 200,000 subscribers

Started a thread not knowing this one was here.

It's the ultimate in base instinct human revulsion. EVERYONE loses their shit when their children are threatened, it's our most precious commodity as a people, and a country. It's why elites use this shit as leverage. They know that if average Joe on 123 main street openly knew a certain group of people were hurting kids he and all his friends would literally hang them in the streets.

Another thing is, we're human too. But yeah I've seen these before and wondered what the fuck

vimeo.com/36061419

some facts

>all those videos take place in rich/middle class suburban environments
>the parents are involved
>bots are probably used in a 2-step-flow model to lure kids into watching this shit
>pop culture references and company products are shown constantly
>stuff is overly sexualized
the problem is that all these big youtubers are fake as fuck, they don't care about the fact that these kids are potentially abused, most of the drifted way too far away from those things, they are like celebrities, they don't feel empathy like the most of us here, they just want to milk it for more money

youtube.com/watch?v=PQB1IvIDgRc

I found another really disturbing one

jesus christ

well i don't know if this means anything but the cure did a song called Lullaby back in the day, and well.
its about the spiderman coming at night to eat you.

lyrics
>"Be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more
For it's much too late to get away or turn on the light
The spiderman is having you for dinner tonight"

this has been in media for a while. hmmmmmm makes my almonds melt.