Can we stop pretending that Sup Forums is all white and that it's just full of right wing people which is great?

Can we stop pretending that Sup Forums is all white and that it's just full of right wing people which is great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TFW spic

>tfw half french, half anglo
Someone is betraying their country.

>half frog

i'm ok with this.

I'd honestly be surprised if the majority of people on pol were white desu

Not even that. The left fell off the deep end and somehow a lot of us became based.

We probably have black white nationalists here.

>right wing
>fine with sodomites, promiscuity, muh weed, general degeneracy in the name of MUH FREEDUMBS

Being anti-SJW does not make you right wing.

Hoteps pretty much are. Any racial separatist would be, they would just disagree on where to put the white and black nations.

Yes.

Now we have to stop the Lefty terrorists

What pretending?
Sup Forums is majority white.

I would bet that there are more non-whites here than Stormfags.

We have Sup Forums the left have fake news and media sites. Right now , Muboshgu on Wikipedia is currently sensoring and blocking anyone who voices a right wing opinion..feel free to go edit his page.

I have absolutely zero respect for people who go to a forum called "Politically Incorrect" and then get offended by all the racism they see here.

This is why white genocide is a real thing.

As soon as you shitskins outnumber us, you start planning.

I am polish mongolian jew sorry, I guess i am half danish/norwiegen but that side is jewish

dammit

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

No one thinks it is cuck. Sup Forums is a nigger

I have the whitest skin of anybody you would ever meet.

I'm Indian and I support ethno-nationalism for everyone except jews. Everyone deserves to be proud of their own kind. Except jews. They'll ruin everything if they have any power, case in point: the last 2000 years.

Yes, goy. We're all white here

I'm from Wales, I'm the whitest American poster on these boards.

Based Indian

Everyone should be weary of the jewish menace. Nothing comes close to the destructive capabilities of zionists, who have proven time and time again to never want peace with any other tribe and work to subvert everyone against each other. The degeneracy jews have caused outweighs all evil in the Earth.

Short version
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Long Version
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Radical centrist here.

all ideaologies and backgrounds are welcome on Sup Forums the commies actually self seggregate because they cannot handle not being able to silence people they fundamentally disagree with.

>>tfw half french, half anglo

y-you too?

>morals
>civilization
>greco-roman culture
>laws and traiditon
>honor
>Aryan nobles of the highest morality of the world who wishes to see no one suffer
>proud defender of your folk
That's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
We want to end all WAR, all MURDER, all EXPLOITATION, and all SUFFERING and bring happiness and justice to the world, anyone not agreeing with this is simply another enemy, imperialist enemy of the world and enemies of the aforementioned nothing to do with nationalism.

>Thai and Jap