Dutch Sup Forumstards come here

Does this Geert guy legitimately have a fighting chance or is it all just a meme?

And how is he perceived by the average Dutch person? I haven't heard anything scandalous so is it safe to say that he's clean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wouldnt mind hearing some actual Dutch peoples opinion on this instead of leddit retards

Dutchy fags only like to comment on other peoples politics.

answer the fucking question faggots.

bump

average liberal dutchy look at wilders voters like trump voters were looked upon by american liberals

bump this thread to force a response

Dutchman on vacation in the states here. I was a Geert fan but I now enjoy watching him crash and bjorn. Seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear van goghs.

but is he legit or what?

I'm hoping for absolute majority and he just FUCKS SHIT UP.

The Netherlands needs help. Belgium is already done for, may as well save the dutchies

>Seriously though
one serious answer would be nice.

Geert is possibly also gaining more support seeing that the roaches just called us nazi's and facists

Also roaches in the netherlands started being a bunch of angry monkeys and are throwing shit at our state again

The dutch, like the rest of Western mainland Europe, are going to give a mandate to cucked or centrists political parties to keep up their decline into a fucking caliphate. Screencap my post. God bless America.

He has no chance.

Plus ever since the Dutch govt showed that it didn't submit to Turk bullshit, even the anti-Islamists grew a bit of a liking to the current govt.

Never know it with Geert the (((polls))) say hes the second biggest. But with actual elections he could turn out to be like the 5th biggest

I've noticed this too. They also don't answer straightforward questions. Fucking condescending pricks.

Go to Sup Forumsder and ask away, better to keep this discussion centralized.

France is done m8.

>Not a chance
>Average Dutch opinion on him is a bit harder indicate, high class and middleclass thinks he's a joke, lower classes adore him

Scandals:
Depends on the view. His racist remarks are seen as scandals by his opponents.

Tbh Wilders has just become a meme by now mostly.

>Cancels all debates because "muh I don't care"
>Only communicates through social media
>Always throws in predictable tweets claiming everything that benefits him
is "his doing" although he literally has nothing to say
>Made a few stupid errors in the scarce interviews he did give
>Most people actually see through his meme shouting and know his actual party program is a bubble of shit

He's legitimately proving himself controlled opposition.
Every step along the way of this campaign he's been backpedaling.
He never proposes laws, he never discusses the core of the debate.
All he ever does is raise an issue and accuse others of treason when they play the globalist card.

Don't get me wrong, Wilders is a brilliant agitator and has sacrificed 12 years of his life in the most complicated and most extensive security measures the gouvernment can offer.
But Wilders is a voice of those 12 years.

Thierry Baudet and Theo Hiddema are the truly Trump-esque frontrunners of the new party Forum voor Democratie, which aims to
>leave the EU
>leave the euro and reïnstate the gulden (Dutch coin before globalism cucked us)
>establish direct democracy through referenda so people will read more and learn more about the core of the debate, hopefully never voting for left-wing parties again
>abolish income tax up to €20.000 for every single person in this country
>two much smaller tax brackets than we currently have from that point on
>raise defense spending to NATO requirements
>cut healthcare bureaucracy
>Australian-style immigration system
They have even created a new law for the protection of Dutch values and traditions that all institutions including mosques must underline and promote. Those that don't will be shut down, and as a bonus there will be a ban on foreign funding for mosques.

A vote for Wilders isn't a lost vote, but Forum voor Democratie is a vote for the future.
Hell, the Dutch media give that party the Trump treatment. Not even Wilders gets that, despite his efforts. Counts for something.

No he has no chance at all ( well if you mean getting some votes yeah), this man is not capable of running a country. To be honest i think this man just is there because he gets money and doesnt want to do some other job. He actually spews bullshit altho there are some good things he says aswell about taking care of the elderly etc. But in all honesty this man is just a clown shouting anti immigrant stuff and scaring the people abit etc, His campaign plans are like 280 words or something his whole politic scheme is literally on 1 A4 of a paper.

Haven't paid much attention lately, how is Marine doing?

Tbh that's mostly because Thierry Baudet is a giant meme. I have literally no idea how you can take this guy serious. He's painfully awkward in interviews trying to play the intellectual, circlejerking himself into corners. His words are mostly hollow bullshit.

t. Frits Wester

Have you seen today's interview at Business Class? Not nearly as hollow as you'd think.

Wester is an obnoxious cunt himself too. If you don't think Baudet is a meme, you are a 18-20 y/o GeenStijl/Dumpert visitor who thinks this guy is great.

I suppose his fan boys are mostly just weird subcultures huddling together

Of everyone I know, only 1 person actually votes PVV, and he's an actual autist.

So almost no PVV voters among the more upper class, higher educated people. Most people I know find it reasonably appaling to come out and say you vote PVV (Not only because of his views, but the way he rules his party as a dictator too)

I hear and read a very big part of Wilders' voters are actually, stupidly, from his home province of Limburg. Which is culturally a bit different from the rest of the country.

Of course he's a meme. So was Trump, and he's been doing great so far.

And if Baudet is still too cringey, remember that he's got 30 extremely talented and experienced people on the ballot, including Theo "Deporteerheer" Hiddema.

By focusing on his appearance, his mannerisms and his proven record, you're dancing around the core of the debate just like the media cartel wants you to. We've had too much of that the last few years, it's time for integral and meaningful debate.

FvD is literally homolust and forced memes (MUH SANNEERR XDDD)

You either vote for the leftist shitfest or voor Geert.

If you vote for FvD they might go from 3 to 4 seats, which literally means nothing, where as any vote for PVV will show the divide in the population all the more

>implying FvD will never work with Geert
>implying it isn't full of people who admire Geert
>insisting on modern definitions of journalistic integrity

Have you got a point to make or are you just gonna foam at the mouth 'till kingdom come?

I hope so, I'd like to visit the place of my ancestors one day without it becoming another Istanbul.

Quick run-down
>NL is a very centric-left country
>points for tolerance and freedom
>dem goddamn foreigners tho
>in comes Geert, becomes the go-to choice for retired residents, the lower working-class everyman and basically everyone who hates islam
>is perceived as xenophobic, loud, hypocritical and rude as one of few in our parliament
>all parties confirm they will not form a coalition were Geert's party get enough votes
>meanwhile Geert is a pretty lackluster politican save for his populist outings
>prolly has no intention to rule at all, also his party has some VERY incapable folks
>vote Forum for Democracy
>Baudet I

So yeah he needs a majority of votes, has fuckall intention of ruling if he did and he'll never get a working coalition

not an FvD fanboy here, but agree with the assesment

i hope he'll gather the gabber guys and starts unofficial mudslime genocide. SAVE THE NETHERLANDS.

He has a legitimate chance. The current ruling parties (PVdA and VVD) made themselves look like lying cucks

fuck dutch people, rude as fuck. the the more north you go the more douche are the people in europe, except russia, mostly friendly.

he says outright "morrocan scum" TV so i don't think he really cares about PC

Seconding this. Geert is fun and provocative, but he has no clue on how to run a country. Our country needs a leader, not a straight Milo.

Geert is a good guy. Only cucks don't find him reasonable (I am Dutch)

No. Hes a faggot. He tries to hard to be edgy, and fails miserably.

He's high up in the polls, just beneath VVD. So expect lots of seats, and likely at least a seat in the coalition. Interestingly, Rutte (VVD) made the promise not to lead together with the PVV should they win. So that's going to give a lot of trouble when they're inevitably the two biggest parties. Rutte says a lot of things he doesn't mean though.

elect Geert... or lose your country to immigrants forever

arent people tired of the mass immigration scam?

you can be liberal without flooding your country with africans imo

that depends... the PVV is projected to become the largest party in the netherlands by a lot of polls. Apart from the PVV, another party called the Fvd is also participating in the elections... this party is basically the PVV but their approach is a lot more intellectual. There exists a chance that a lot of swinging voters who usually vote VVD will now be voting for Fvd.

If this happens, the PVV and Fvd might form a coalition with a willing third party.

That shit would be glorious.

Ask me anything, faggots.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This election is fucked. There are 150 seats in Dutch parliament. Both Geert (PVV) and the current sitting right wing party (VVD) hover at about 25 seats in the polls. Nobody wants to work with PVV if they win, so just forget about that. VVD has already said that they won't work with PVV, so only parties to the left of them are left.

So no matter what, we will have a leftist government.