Calexit

is this still a thing or just a forgotten dream?

Seems like all of it stopped after they had to request for federal funding to help relief the flooding in Northern California.

Not sure

Liberals, including the MSM, have the attention span of toddlers. It's why the Russian meme worked so well. They don't ever need to present proof: just have some headlines, then a few months later normies will say "remember how Russians hacked voting booths?"

They let their dreams be memes

It's just whiney liberals being butthurt about the election.

How do they plan to cut off that part of the country? That seems incredibly difficult and expensive.

California should secede from the union. That way America could give them the good ol' Sherman treatment.

Shit, that's fucking genius

It was a meme that died faster than the Million Woman March

Yes, and unless you want America to lose its status as a world power, you better hope it fucking stays that way.

Great minds think alike chilebro

>three cities make the US a world power
wew

Maggot versus conservative debridement therapy for the treatment of pressure ulcers.

2.4 trillion gdp.
If we lost that overnight the us would crumble. Stop being retarded.

As a proud Republican, I'd donate a lot of money to help the campaign to leave. Would be the best thing that happened to the US since the founding. Cost a crapload to build the Mexican Wall northward along the new border, however. They'd be starving and sneaking across the wall in a decade. Once we cut their fucking water off.

>weaking the us a good thing.

We would just invade cal you fag.

they literally can't
only state allowed to secede is texas because they willingly joined the US under the pretenses that they can leave by their own will, they weren't bought or conquered

>Be California
>Calexit
>9.0 earthquake
>USA, help us. Please!

Why is California full of weird cunts?

I spent some time there and later some other states and it seems something is just off about California in particular.

>traitor detected
I would rather spend the time, money and resources purging the commie fucks

The result of years of liberal brainwashing.

If Sup Forums wants to meme the destruction of the Democratic Party and guarantee republican rule of government for decades, then we should SUPPORT CALEXIT!

Calexit would mean Democrats would lose California's 55 votes, removing them from being even remotely competitive. It would also utterly demoralize the Democrats, and force the destruction of their party almost immediately because they would have to accept they had absolutely no path to victory in their current form.

Please listen. I am not just an idiot who is spewing nonsense, I really care about this country, and I genuinely believe Sup Forums could do this if we got it going on Twitter with enough people, the right propaganda, and the right timing.

Make these threads on your own, even if you aren't some political strategy expert. We are a collective, and a collective compensates for each member's lack of knowledge by providing others with the knowledge they have.

I will start on my own, and if enough of us can make these threads General threads and keep them on page 1, we could actually make this happen. We could change history if we would work together on this.

It was just liberals throwing a fit, no one is even talking about it anymore.

t. Californian

It's just a weak forced meme from the Ivans.