Brit/pol/ - Celto-Germanic Racial Superiority edition

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace EU workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on ‘Western Culture’
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>UK political parties at risk from Russian cyber-attacks, GCHQ warns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gchq-russian-hacking-cyber-attack-threat-uk-political-parties-general-election-threat-kremlin-a7625226.html

>MPs slam Theresa May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO EU
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.ninja/5yqnil
youtube.com/watch?v=J2t3uQFaA94
youtube.com/watch?v=2veWNMpv2Io
youtube.com/watch?v=tRPxDhLOB2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorpe_Cloud
youtube.com/watch?v=5uI-1fikVhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

O

Nords are superior

>RAND POSTER
mirror.ninja/5yqnil
>RAND POSTER
mirror.ninja/5yqnil
>RAND POSTER
mirror.ninja/5yqnil
>RAND POSTER
mirror.ninja/5yqnil
>RAND POSTER
mirror.ninja/5yqnil
>RAND POSTER
mirror.ninja/5yqnil

>pip

As I was saying, when is Brit/pol/ getting PROACTIVE?

Sent this in last thread.

I've spent the last 10 years in all sorts of groups from BNP to NA. I've been on marches. I've spoken to people. I've given talks. I've hosted events. I've been arrested for my views and I've lost a job because of them. But fuck all changes. See
(You)

How far back would you like to discuss ancestry? Because you're choosing an arbitrary point at which our ancestors landed in Britain and decided it would be home. They had thousands of homes before that and can have others after.

If the majority want to give this country up and don't give a fuck what happens, I'm not going to waste my whole fucking life trying to tell them why they're wrong.

It's sad, but it's reality.

>t. Sheffield lad

Mate, Sheffield is a shithole. It's not quite Bradford and London level but it's bad. 20% BME in 2011, so around 25-30% now. That's a complete joke.

The only realistic plan of action to change things is to infiltrate the Conservatives.

You will not be taken seriously if you try to run with UKIP, BNP e.t.c you have to join an electable party so you have a chance of actually being in power

Once you're in power you can reveal your power level slightly more.
I recommend people actually serious in changing this country to seriously consider entering into Politics, maybe not now, but sometime in the future.

I will be.

Organisations get subverted far too quickly. There is an entire department of MI5 devoted to fighting against the right wing.

The best thing you can do is find a group of likeminded mates - people who you know aren't MI5 plants - and start raising awareness quietly and anonymously. Leaflets. Paste ups. Memes. Spam letter writing campaigns. There are a lot more people out there than you think having exactly the same thoughts as you.

We've got decades of nationalist history showing us exactly what not to do.

>Have to be up a 5 in order to walk the 8 mile trip t' colliery, t' be in't shaft by 6
>At least its an honest job with lots of hours (70 a week)

>Iberian
>Italian
>tfw I'll never be a pure celto-germanic mutt

>of action to change things is to infiltrate the Conservatives.
Bad idea

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

fuck off to Spain, subhuman

tfw Celto-Germano-Latin

>100% European
Fucking subhumans.

Whenever a fault/overload in the system occurs where we don't instantly lose our lives/family/homes for speaking out. When are YOU getting proactive?

Is that Roblox guy here who was Larping as a nignog in jail?

One bottle of Glenfiddich please

I've felt the desire to, but I don't know where to start tbqh.

How so, friend?
There is literally no other option to change Britain without gaining political power, saving a fucking coup.

Little far right groups do nothing and are honeypots for MI5

Inferior to Nords
youtube.com/watch?v=J2t3uQFaA94

youtube.com/watch?v=2veWNMpv2Io

anyone watched brother john before? comfy channel desu

What happened to the guy who was getting sentenced for assaulting his ex's new fella for using his computer or something

and what happened to Tonusser, that cheeky Estonia chap with all the Farage pictures

>Following the revelation, the university’s Athletic Union banned any socials that included white T-shirts whilst the university launched an investigation into anti-semitism on campus.

>Inferior to nord
kek, we have one of the greatest civilization and Marine le pen will make France great again

U wot m8?

NIGEL MY SON

Anyone know what happened to that OCDanon last night who went for a hill walk while drunk?

Based attractive white hetero presenting couples

Lads, just found out that ultra luvvie Emma Thompson has a son called Tindyebwa Agaba

Sounds like you're sat in the same boat as the rest of us then.

Nothing.
t. the mountaineer who told him to go get his head examined.

>Article 50 could be triggered by this time tomorrow

his head is tiny kek

Whereabouts are you based, Scotland, Wales?

This.
Whenever I see whites presenting British shows it is so much more comfy.

One of the reasons I love "This Morning" as we have fantastic whites with Schofield and Holly Willoughby

> This Morning
Yeah, it's great when they get a mixed-raced couple showing how sex toys are used. Not even joking

Scotland, so i wrongly assume people are talking about frozen bereft peaks when they bang on about trig points.

Turns out he was walking up a wheelchair ramp to 200ft of elevation...
He posted pictures.

Id spoken to him a few nights previous (before he unleashed his weapons grade) about Uisge, its why e knew he was drinking bourbon.

>immigration wont change
>theresa will be so week that we will end up getting a higher proportion of shitskins

Doesn't fucking matter then does it

Schofield is a cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=tRPxDhLOB2M

are your daft carapound? MLP is a cuckqueen. fuck off civishit
Scots>Nords/Continental Germanics>Zeeee English>Balts/Russians/West Slavs>French

Subhumans the rest

did they seriously have that as a segment

at least the presenters are still all white

>watching tv
>watching tv in the morning
Best goy

>voting Tory
>trusting the Tories
AV NO voters are retards

Trusting politicians in general is a retarded idea.

>have you been hurt

Holy fuck Schofield is a fucking mega cuck

What does haggis taste like?
Is it good?

friendo, i don't have to watch it to know that holly willoughby and phillip schofield present the show

its pretty common knowledge if you've seen it once or twice in your life

>How far back would you like to discuss ancestry? Because you're choosing an arbitrary point at which our ancestors landed in Britain and decided it would be home.

Try 11,000 years, thats the date of human settlement, not aarbitrary at all

>highest hill within a cycleable distance to me is 941ft

Oh well, at least it's a fucking nice hill, used to be a coral reef, Dovedale is a lovely place.

Here is a panorama I took a few years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorpe_Cloud

I think if you created a party with a hard line stance on Migration without it devolving into skinhead racewar bullshit, you would mop up the votes.

Get through Brexit, Get Scottish Independance, watch the economy tank.
Kick the arse of all these welfare addicts.
Shut down Migration and make the place downright unappealing to live in for any would be Migrant.

Work on giving the working man a voice, work for Farmers and Fisherman, you know the cunts whove been bent over and beasted since the 70s and had no say on the matter.

Slowly work at getting the minimum wage in line with inflation and the housing market back to sane levels and boom
Britain is starting to get great again.

but every time something like this starts, it gets derailed by complete and utter mongos who dont know when to bite their tongues and not start firebombing local paki shops.

You need broad, mass appeal, and videos of people kicking muslims to death on the MSM are not conducive to this.

Shit needs to happen slowly, thoughtfully and delicately.

....and one from the stepping stones.

Was a bit crowded the time I went when I took this, I also saw a group of hassidic jew school children on a trip so it kind of soured that part of the day.

Lads my Politics teacher at college said that immigration to Britain is necessary and is a positive thing overall. Think he said some shit about them helping the economy or something.

Anyway is there anything valid to his stance?
Can mass immigration be good for Britain?

Non meme answers, please.

We WILL get control over our borders though.

If the Tories achieve this and then don't reduce migration, UKIP/right-leaning party will have its opportunity to rise. The Tories know this and so will want to cover that possibility. I can see migration lowering to somewhere in the region of 200,000 net within the first few years of being out.

Then it's entirely up to the general public. Either people are content with this number or they give support to a party who promises to reduce it to X number. Doing so will put political pressure on the Tories. The future is very much wide open.

>200,000 net within the first few years of being out.
Whoopie fucking shit.

Sorry if I seem in a bad mood, I'm not, but 200k migration is still an astronomically high figure, keep in mind when Enoch Powell made his speech he was complaining about immigration in the 20k range.

>Amanda Holden can't believe men don't want to get married.

Solipsism is real.

Very comfy m8, can't knock the Peak District

Immigration will never be reduced to a suitable level. Why would it? The system is rigged against us. No change will occur by voting, even by voting UKIP. (((They))) wouldn't hand us salvation on a plate, or at all.

200k per year takes us back to 2003. The effect will still be extremely noticeable. And they have announced no action on illegal immigration which is severely under reported.

Economist here. For the economy, migration is overall good. Most empirical studies back this up. The downside is it suppresses low wage workers a bit.

However CULTURE is much more important and explains why economists and politicians and left wing libs are constantly BTFO by the average Brit when it comes to migration.

Of course, being a closet Marxist middle class luvie your teachers has never had to deal with the immigrant population and therefore virtual signals to make himself seem morally elevated.

Lots of the damage is already done. Now all they need is a few thousand to chip away at our demographics until our demographics are no longer ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uI-1fikVhs
Mensch BTFO

>No change will occur by voting
>wouldn't hand us salvation on a plate

>Putin murdered Andrew Breitbart to ensure Steve Bannon would take over the site so that Trump would eventually hire him to be part of his campaign 3 years before Trump decided to run

Yes but that doesn't just happen in a vacuum, does it? People notice. Pic related is a tweet just made by an American Congressman. People are waking up to this issue across the West.

i'd give him a bj

whether or not he wanted one

not like he could stop me

Thanks for the answer.
You are correct, literally all of my teachers are ultra liberal, Trump hating leftists.

And they're "resolving" it by voting for kosher nationalist shabbos goyim Wilders, Trump and Le Pen.

You're missing my point.

200k is the level I envisage the Tories reducing it to, so that they can turn around and say 'Hey look! We reduced migration, don't vote for those right-wing parties!'

The figure for migration is entirely dependent upon the appetite of the people. If the country wants to lower it further, they'll vote Banks' new right-wing party. If they think 200k is ok and believe the Tories will continue to cut it then they will vote Tory, regardless of whether it suits the consciousness of a group of basement-dwelling autismos who post on an imageboard.

It's a fantastic step in the right direction that an actual congressman tweeted this.

The more mainstream we can get, the better.

It's good for the economy because more people increases GDP in and of itself. It doesn't increase GDP per capita which is a better measure of economic health, and it suppresses wages.

The economy must be subordinate to the people of a nation. Mass migration has an extremely destructive effect on a nation's people and culture. By encouraging it the elite betray the social contract and invite chaos and disorder.

Previous episodes of migration have been disastrous for Britain. William the Conqueror brought 20,000 - 50,000 Normans to an island of 2,000,000. The natives were permanently disinherited and English ceased to be a written language for 200 years. Migration since 1997 has so far exceeded this that we can expect the results to be much more disruptive.

Also if you're in college and not 18+, kindly fuck off.

I think Trump, Le Pen and Brexit are just red herrings. Half-solutions.

>What happened to the guy who was getting sentenced for assaulting his ex's new fella for using his computer or something
This, he posted he was going to prison and then never replied or posted again. I hope he's ok

>

>change Britain
Why bother? Passive animals deserve this. Would we ever achieve the mass repatriation with the Conservative party? No. They are not even good from the pro-market perspective. To be frank, the only thing they are good for is maintaining all the tax loopholes.

Form a racial enclave and prepare for the coming unrest

I need to wake up before 11 sometimes...

I'm 19 user, in my final year, don't be mean to me.

My local, just shy of 3000ft.

Its surrounded by loch valleys so the cluds invert, its awesome hiking up on a winter night, bivvy down and waking and seeing the sun make it look like your sat atop a blanket of clouds on fire, glowing deep reds and oranges.

>Tfw YKTD will surely return for it

Now we just need this meme to infect the "Special Relationship" wet dreamers in the Tory party.

If that's your point then I'm glad I missed it, it's incoherent. What are you basing this prediction on? Thumbsuck? It's unlikely that any party would fight an election promising 200k per year migration, they will try to hide it and campaign on other meaningless issues. Except Labour obviously but they have gone full retard.

I think you should work on your ideas a bit more before posting them here at autism central.

Thank you for the answer though.
It's very tiring being the only conservative in a college full of radical liberals.

its why i was worried about that OCD user cause it get chilly as fuck up hills round here

Emigrate before it's too late

Final warning

Toughen up lad this isn't plebbit.

Why are you all obsessed with YKTD?

Can I get a quick rundown?

Looks incredible.

where
>....

I'm sure it is. It gets easier. Reading the Stoic philosophers can really help if you're into that.

And theres usually some technical aspect to getting to a summit although up here is fairly straight forward, easy ice scramble in crampons in winter.

no one here is interested in yktd whatsoever
he just comes here and spams his name everywhere so people think we miss him.

in fact, this is probably yktd himself.

Wales?

Anywhere lad

its a different game in early summer though.
Full of tourists, but in winter its ust myself and a few other local lads who head up to go for a quick weekend pitch.

>Implying most Brits can trace their ancestry that far
>Implying 11,000 years is actually that long in the grand scheme of things

Yeh. It's sad. I get it. But fighting a losing fight is sadder... Wasting one's life is worthless.

This. But it won't happen. Not a chance.

Would love to go up Ben Nevis, how much prep and what skill level should I attain before attempting it, so I don't end up like one of those twats in an air ambulance wearing flip flops?

He's answered that question many times.

Pip guy reporting in

At this stage I just assume everyone is him and try and ignore all mention of him.