Which interracial mixes are the most reprehensible?

Which interracial mixes are the most reprehensible?

PAJEET MY SON

Whichever one gets the most (you)s

Scat fetishes are disgusting

white+black

indian+white might turn out ok

My half azeri persian gf is pregnant. Did I racemixing?

Probably black + anything else. Black genetics just ruin any combination whereas most others maintain some semblance of whiteness.

Depends on the Indian in question user. North Indian then you may get pic related. South Indian is JUST tier.

I'm mexican but very pale and green eyes, my gf is brown skinned mexican, what does Sup Forums think?

You can do better than that, mate

Enjoy further flushing away your iberian phenotype.

I now unironically hate indians more than niggers and jews combined

WHY WONT THEY STOP MAKING UDEMY TUTORIALS WITH THEIR HORRID ACCENTS!?!?

how little self-awareness do they have?

they can't speak and they can't program for shit but that won't stop them from making a programming course like they have a phd in it

what's wrong with indians? they're like insects

i see

Why do you retards care so much about "preserving your heritage"? Throughout history people have mixed with each other, gotten raped, migrated to other countries, etc. Your retarded efforts are just delaying the inevitable. Just be with whom you love, fuck whatever you want, who cares what color the pussy or dick is?

haha suckers, i got a rare flag girlfriend (sri lanka)

rare flag girlfriends = obviously high tier Sup Forums

It has never been on a scale like this, we have never had globalization like what is happening.

This. Just marry someone smart, attractive and hardworking and raise your kids right

Still trying to get one of the few tuvalu girls out thre

Whites and niggers

at least they can use the loo

I see little difference.
I'd rather fuck a Paki

All interracial relationships are disgusting and do nothing but spit on your heritage and produce people without an identity, but the worst is probably Australians Abbie+anything else. I mean who would fuck one of those smelly, fly-covered apes?

your kid will be better off if he doesn't have to deal with an identity crisis.
a mulatto is generally seen as untrustworthy by both niggers and whites for example

I hate that ugly bitch so much

But that's a problem with society. I know that humans are inherently tribalistic in nature and that mulattos won't really fit in anywhere, but we're advanced enough that we as a species can learn to be more open and accepting.

Because a white person mixing with anything that isn't white is a step down. We've already arrived at the best human being that evolution served up. Congrats on sullying the best roots on Earth because muh dick.

>most beautiful women
>most handsome and strongest men
>most innovative
>most freedom-loving
>most relevant
>most varied and interesting history
>tied for smartest

whites will die with this mentality, and the world will be absolutely fucked. i'm talking 10,000 year dark age for everywhere but asia.

The funny thing about Pajeets that I've noticed is that even though south Indians look like abos they tend to be better people in general.

North Indians tend have this unwarranted sneering arrogance and superiority complex, while south Indians tend to be friendlier and more humble. Apparently the south Indian cities are also a lot cleaner with much more pooing in loo.

Unfortunately the majority of Indians we get seem to be Punjabis with a massive stick up themselves

All of these are subjective. Besides, whites were historically ambitious, united and power hungry and subjugated most other races, exploiting their local resources. This is one of the reasons why white countries are richer than non-white. Other races had extremely developed kingdoms and shit too but they weren't united and were devoured by the european powers. It's not because your white genes are somehow "superior" to the other races.

Same here, my gf is indio as fuck. She's from Michoacan and has very dark skin. I don't want to betray my ancestors but I love her.

Black + anyone-ethnicity-that-is-not-black

Any*

I'm from the south and the north Indians are basically just like the white people on Sup Forums who look at other races within the country as inferior (southerners are way darker on average). Also, the northerners who move to foreign countries tend to be born into rich families while in the South, the wealth distribution is more or less equal.

Honestly I used to care but don't anymore because there are so few quality white women. As long as the woman isn't black, isn't low iq, and has good morals I don't care about her race.

The world will be fine without retarded whites like you.

Blasians are fine and should be encouraged, if for no other reason to divert them from mixing with whites.

North Indian with a British accent is my fètiche.

"Whiteness" is an American concept, you dumb nigger. Until fairly recently, NOBODY in Europe called themselves "white". Your average Portuguese person has absolutely NOTHING in common with your average Norwegian, ethnically, culturally or linguistically. Would you regard someone like Luis Figo (google him) procreating with a blonde-haired, blue-eyed Nordic woman to be race-mixing? Because I would.

It makes me sick even thinking about it, no thanks.

Wrong, every group conquered, whites were just the best at it making whites superior. We also successfully defended our cultures and way of life many times against invaders, if others could not that means they are inferior.

Explain the fall of Constantinople then.

Because American whites have no culture or identity. They're all mixed inbred mutts

Hello CT-, I mean shareblue.

I wish I got paid to shitpost in this vietnamese scat fetish forum.

>subjective

If you're going to call everything a social construct and reduce everything to down to applying organized violence, white people are still superior. If organized violence is the basis on which all other power is built, and white people were the best at it, then we're the best, period. Thanks for conceding.

White and anything not white.

GJ contributing to the great mongrolization of the world

Makes me wonder if India would be more functional if it split into multiple monoethnic countries instead of one giant multiethnic country

I'm a ginger. My GF is Latina. On a scale of 1-JUST, how fucked up is our kid?

>ProTip: it'll never be too JUST for me to give up the ass and tits

Swedish plus Afro-Caribbean.

t. Half-Swedish, half Afro-Caribbean, I am fucked up.

yoru children will have brown skin, brown eyes, and black/brown hair

enjoy your green eyes while they last

You're the product of Angles, Saxons, Normans, Vikings and Celts. You're a mutt.

India would be more functional if it was more split, but it's impossible to form monoethnic coutnries out of it. IMO, the best possible scenario would be:

>Pakistan
>"Hindustan" (basically Hindi speakers on that northern plain)
>Bangladesh
>A few princely states (Hyderabad. Mysore, Kashmir)
>Dravidistan

anything more than a light suntan difference

literal marxist speak

100% would be, but I and millions of other Indians would be greatly pained if it were to ever happen.

One white civilization of many. Whites still invented the most shit, and have the most successful civilizations.

>how fucked up is our kid
you don't give a shit about your kid or you wouldn't be in a relationship with a latina

enjoy your brown eyed, black haired, brown skinned mongrel with identity issues

Black + Asian and Black + Mexican are the worst I've seen

is that Samantha jade ? her father Kevin Gibbs is an Angloindian and her mother Scottish...where did the north indian part come from ?

Anglo Indian refers to Brits born in India as well as Brit-Indian mixed people born in India.

Black & Paki

No redeeming qualities, whatsoever.

Kek, underrated.

Same here nigger the girl I like is dark as fuck what do Sup Forums?

>ITT: Shills

some north indians look white to begin with. but at least most indians (except for the darkest) are essentially white features iwth brown skin, so they mix well with whites

Sri lankan wiminz unfortunately are extremely 'Meh Tier' even by South Asian standards...they are the ones even the horniest Arab master leaves alone in her room...while his Flip/Indian/Nepali/Bangla maids are waddling along with his 4th child

Anything involving an arab or other kebab.

Whites with anything south of North Italy or east of moscow

>>TFW this is me.
>>TFW we walk into a subway after we get out of the hospital, and the mexican kid at the counter takes a look at the mother, then and the baby, and goes "He's White!".
Mexibros much less brainwashed about political correctness.

Break up with her you wouldn't want to further dirty her pure native genes

break up with her you wouldn't want to dirty her native genes would you

you done fucked you my north American bro

Disgusting, you don't need to mix your good Spaniard genes on an Aztec.

do like Kanye and leave her for a white girl

>Bangla

lets not flatter ourselves

Abo and anything.

Love wins. The end

>tfw fucked in genetics
>father blue eyes and light blonde hair
>mom lighter than me and lighter brown eyes
>get brown eyes, tan skin and only get the hair from my father
ITS NOT FAIR

I'm probably different from a lot of people here, but I'm 100% fine with racemixing except for niggers. Although personally I've found I'm pretty much only attracted to white women

My friends sister (white) is with a northern Indian man who speaks like a brit and is pretty fair skinned.
He's in a good job and they're both conservative so no complaints here I guess.

Criminally underrated

Lel, how's it going there ? you're the one who shot the Indian fisherman and blamed it on SL navy didn't you ?

What race are you?

Also post pics of gf or gtfo

Holy Poopman ! who made this meme out of Bangladesh Police ?

I did.

nigger and aborigine
breeding those would create a super army of destructive, alcoholic, dumb, violent dindu nuffins

Fun fact: Even Abos hate niggers.

Great Job, carry on...

Hapa son's from an Asian female, white father mix.

Blacks and whites. Always ends up some weird caramel shit brown with steel wool looking hair.

>tied for smartest

Race traitor. Gooks get higher scores on G because of their comparative lack of souls/personal lives

Nah, I would say nigger and Indian. Either the dot kind or the feather kind, it's going to come out bad.

Explain the jews then, who had you enslaved for 2000 years.

Meds are the niggers of whites

>North Indians tend have this unwarranted sneering arrogance and superiority complex
you see that's funny because they're aryan/persians
whities btfo

>Other races had extremely developed kingdoms and shit too but they weren't united and were devoured by the european powers

>It's not because your white genes are somehow "superior" to the other races

>North indians are white