Maga Hats

You still have yours, right?

Got this during the primaries. Good times.

Who would ever get rid of their MAGA hat? Who would get off this ride?Evertim I wear mine I'm transported back to that magical night . Trump won, i got a deepthroat bj and fell asleep......SHADILAY

Yup. Had one back from November 2015, got nicked by a nigger back in october.

Got a new one in Jan though, pic related.

Yeah, I got a few

I want the camouflage one

Got my MAGA hat, an autographed copy of Crippled America and now a commemorative invitation to the inauguration. Now I just need a jar of liberal tears.

Impressive, very nice.

pic of my old hat

mfw i dont have one
h e l p m e

If you dont have this one, you are not a true follower.

Are you the stupid ebay dick?

and I have a second signed copy of Crippled America, still wrapped up, and a white/gold MAGA hat in the back window of my car.

I got mine inn D.C. a month ago. However, I have a friend who got his SIGNED BY TRUMP when he visited Ohio. How rare is his hat? Did Trump sign only a few, or are they a dime a dozen?

>mfw I too own one of the chosen 138

Someone took it off my head during an argument

i attend university in california (fuck this place) and would wear mine almost every day to class

feelsgoodman

I bought a legit white/gold during election and a cheap ripoff red from a stand in front of a liquor store last week
Bredy gud

Jesus christ Marlyn manson, calm down

Are there really only 138 or did he mean 138 left at the time? Either way, I'm pleased with mine.

Got the white and blue right before he was elected, still have it.
Unfortunately for those they used really firm material to make sure the words are readable, not as comfy as the classic reds

He probably signed 10-50 at every rally so they're not extremely rare but still very rare. I wish I could have got mine signed, that will be worth a lot some day.