Trump would easily win in 2020 if he decriminalized or legalized marijuana

Trump would easily win in 2020 if he decriminalized or legalized marijuana

Seriously why shouldn't he do it?

his party would be against him on this

But even if he put the notion forward his approval rating would surge

Wernt they against him the whole time anyway

Trump is gonna win easy because they will put somebody like Oprah as their Canidate.

He might push it towards 2020 if he needs to build a center-right platform. But it's up to Congress to legislate it, so it's difficult to analyze until after the 2018 mid-term elections.

sounds familiar

He should decriminalize medical on the federal level

I want to see liberals REEEEE and turn against weed

>This

Besides be made some promisses hes been actually fuffiled, if he keep up he will have a year to suck up his party into doing and making shure people remebered in elections if he goes trough.

cant have the retards smoking pot and fucking up society

Not only this, leftists would also start attacking weed. It'd redpill a lot of people on how crazy they are.

Because it's not 2019 yet.

Because he's obviously saving that card for when he needs to win liberals over.

Save it right till the end to win more support.

>prove to me he isn't doing this

When there are sjw hordes paid to protest against you its better to have the support of your party. He also has to give time to the republican to adapt.

Meanwhile as be fufils his program giving sjw a hard hit on moral (by pissing on the sjw/democrat plan to distract him) he gains polĂ­tical capital for much needed reform.

This, I'm a Republican but my party is hypocritical on States Rights. Either you're all for State's Rights or you're not.

You can't pick and choose on this issue.

Lol this. I wanna watch those degenerate stoners have their heads explode as they try to rationalize that scenario

This would actually make a lot of sense for Trump. It would soften his image and completely neuter the Left's attempts at branding him "literally Hitler". He could easily get a larger portion of the black and young vote from this alone.

Well there's a lot of things that come with it.
Federally decriminalizing MEDICINAL marijuana would be a great idea because it could generate millions in tax dollars, research and jobs.

As far as recreational marijuana we don't need it nor do we want it. At least not in every state.

that would be hilarious

To further add to this:

Even if a heavily liberal wants to do insanely liberal policies for their states; that's O.K too.

He already doesn't have the full support of his party, doing that will not help.

Descriminalazing under republican rule can be very good for the entire planet.
If he as business owner makes pot smokers pay insurance he further makes it less apelling, if he introduces a bill "personal responsability for going to work druged/drunk" giving you just cause for firing also would be good.

>hated Republican quickly does what supposedly pro-weed Democrats have been failing to do for years

Please God make it so. I don't think current media structure or the Democrat establishment would survive it.

His entire schtick is de-federalisation of state issues.

>recreational marijuana wouldn't generate more millions in tax dollars, research and jobs.

Can you explain bong or are you too busy with Ahmed?

>His party
He can just switch parties at will, we know this.

I've made so much off weed stocks just in the last 3 months, people opposed to this are idiots who don't know how to make money

His party already is against him?

Can you imagine the butthurt of cutting one of the major corrupt branches of government right off at the root though? Majority of DEA suddenly out of work, need to get real jobs.

>Seriously why shouldn't he do it?

elections are in 2020 so he has no reason to do it now

Probably would become farmers. Earn their money and stop rating taxpayer money.

yet to be demonstrated

He will do as his masters say, like a good puppet.

He's been cucked by the establishment.