Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

John what political candidate did you and your bangin hot girlfriend support?

Trump, yo. Daggest prezz eva

Your girlfriend looks like a trailer park skank.

She looks satisfied. Kind of like after someone reaches that point of resolve and swallows the whole bottle of pills.

I love this pasta
great job OP

sure is newfag in here

Hotter than anything you can get, weeaboo

Welcome to Sup Forums Juan enjoy your stay

>Being this new
Sad!

>sad chad is mad cause bad
k lollin at ur lyf pham

Do I speak it's language now guys?

Do you mind you qt is getting blacked when you're not around?

I couldn't understand you, so yeah.

Hey dudes,

My name is Jack, and I like every single one of you. All of you are cool, witty, funny guys who spend your free time of their day looking at funny pictures and macros. You are the sense of humor that lacks in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any hate mail? I mean, I'm sure it's fun making fun of people because you are so witty, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than stand up comedy.

Don't be a stranger. Just laugh with me too. I'm pretty cool. I was editor of my school newspaper and started my own detective agency. What funny activities do you do, other than "having fun with awesome drawn Japanese anime"? I also live with my mother and have a modest friend who is a girl. (She just taught me calculus; Stuff was SO complicated) You are all awesome and should gather at a big party. Thank you for listening to me.

Pic Related: It's me and my female friend :)

John and his girlfriend need to find God

your autism is showing

Also, she looks like she not the only one of the couple that has had a nigger inside them.

If you newfags are going immigrate to our board you can at least honor our cultural heritage and know our memes.

Fuck off John. This board is for politics you faggot!

Play along like normal faggots please

There's enough cancer going around (((Sup Forums))). This is nice once in a while

Now THAT'S some dank copypasta...

Haha fucking guido fuck right off with your fake bitch

John is right. You pussy ass faggots will never get a woman and when you do you will never know how to treat her.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

>Shit was SO cash
Still use it to this day.

14 years MMA.

Whats that about foosball?

ACK ACK

ACK ACK, ACK, ACK ACK ACK ACKACK ACK! ACK ACK ACK-ACK ACK ACK ACK ACKACK ACK ACK! ACKACKACKACKACK! ACK, ACK ACK ACK ACKACK ACK? ACK ACK, ACK ACK ACKACK ACK ACK ACK. ACK! ACK ACK ACKACK! ACKACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACKACK.

ACK ACK: ACKACK ACK ACK ACK!

Wew remember this pasta from my Sup Forums days.

If your life is so much better than mine, why are you posting a picture of you and your girlfriend to an anonymous message board? Why brag about your life to a bunch of strangers, half of which are racist weaboos? Come on dude, just let people have fun on here and go back to your "awesome" life.