Putin's "West is Degenerate" propaganda campaign on Sup Forums

Putin says the "West " is degenerate.
youtube.com/watch?v=--zhRytxdbc

Kremlin propaganda campaign: West is Degenerate"
nytimes.com/2014/02/08/opinion/trudolyubov-russias-culture-wars.html?_r=0

Just take a look at these trending topics and you instantly figure out who is spamming Sup Forums with Russian propaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2004/03/12/unger_2/
youtu.be/toHu47A_5gE
youtube.com/watch?v=22T-EnHqzDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Gay culture is degerate. Femanism is cancer. Multiculturalism causes strife. Masterbation is degeneracy
>Anime is degeneracy
>Communism general
>tattoo degeneracy
>CIA GENERAL DISCUSSION
>atheism isn't degenerate?

Putin says the truth? Mindblowing...

You are either Sharejew or the Cuck Internet Alliance. Either way, fuck off.

All of those things are degenerate though.

What do you want us to do about it? Grow the fuck up, put on your big boy pants and stop being so impressionable you stupid fucking cunt.

he's right by definition. Though I don't agree with his execution

Is XXX degenerate threads have been a Sup Forums staple since its inception. It's like complaining about traps on Sup Forums, they're not going anywhere so just learn to use your filter.

>nytimes
It's written as if liberals are the only ones whose opinions matter in the west. Everything else is undeserving of consideration. And even unpatriotic and unamerican with this new tactic of theirs of associating it with Russia. tbf the conservatives did a bit of the same before. Meanwhile liberals support Saudi Arabia and Islam.
Can you imagine how smug these people would be if they had won the elections?

>Everything else is undeserving of consideration.
Sometimes it's for good reason. Lies and disinformation deserve no respect in the marketplace of ideas.

I'm sure this include Kremlin propaganda campaigns.

>Meanwhile liberals support Saudi Arabia and Islam.
I've never heard of that. How are they doing it? I can see that since Islam is a religion it is protected under the Constitution, but I've never heard a liberal defend Saudi Arabia.

It's liberals who lie the most BY FAR now. That's why they have to resort to silencing and shaming everyone who disagrees with them. Their ideas do not stand to scrutiny. That's probably the main reason they lost. A lot of people noticing that the media was clearly partisan and this whole PC, anti-free speech crap has been bothering them for a long time.

It used to be the opposite though.

the propaganda is good on the part of the russians.
but they are far more degenerate and islamized.
by the end of the century Russia will be a Mongoloid Islamic khanate.

The Saudis influenced the US' foreign policy and its election A LOT. Their ties were mostly with the Democrats and the Clintons (also the republicans, but Trump is changing a whole lot of things). They also ties with Chinas and businesses that benefit from globalization (at the expense of the natives). The liberals are in bed with foreign powers and cabals of globalists, so they accuse Trump of exactly what they're doing. They reverse the truth.

Trump voters got played

The pro trump and Russia shilling has been blatantly obvious on Sup Forums to anyone whos been here for a while

when has Sup Forums ever been for a mainstream candidate? This place used to just be a contrarian chuckle fest with the odd stromweenie thread from time to time; and those stormfaggots would get btfo by liberals and libertarians.

some Sup Forums users got played

>we needed a propaganda campaign to know that the West is degenerate

...but, the West is degenerate, desu.

>It's liberals who lie the most BY FAR now.
The whole climate change thing? Yeah, but I'm on board with it now. I don't like the idea of Saudi Arabia controlling our national security with oil.

>That's why they have to resort to silencing and shaming everyone who disagrees with them.
Who got silenced? Nobody on Sup Forums.

>Their ideas do not stand to scrutiny.
What ideas? We used to hate Obamacare, but now the majority of citizens want to keep it.

>The Saudis influenced the US' foreign policy and its election A LOT.
True dat.

>Their ties were mostly with the Democrats and the Clintons (also the republicans,
Really? What they gave Clinton was chump change.
salon.com/2004/03/12/unger_2/

Besides, ever since the conservatives gave corporations unlimited political money power with McCutcheon and Citizens United, the Republicans are using 501(c)(4) social welfare tax status to funnel dark money to the elections.

>...but, the West is degenerate, desu.
See, I don't think that's correct.

The West has rights, freedoms and liberties. We're free to marry whomever we want, belief in whatever religion (or not), we even have the right to choose our own gender.

Freedom is good. It's better than Russia.

freedom is a mistake .

2 much freedom leads to degenaracy

>2 much freedom leads to degenaracy
You can't just spank adults for coloring their hair or getting tattoos. Besides, degeneracy exists even under government repression.

The west is degenerate, but Russia is even more so. Don't fall for the "mug based Russia" meme.

>makes stupid choices
>acts Asshurt when country can no longer support its population, economy or society

I'm specifically raising my kids to prey on fags like yourself.

They're not dying is some War for a bunch of literal faggots and degenerates.

>the Republicans
Don't care about the republicans. What unifies Sup Forums is probably just nationalism. Pretty sure most here hated Bush.

People voted for Trump. And now Trump has to get the republicans under control.

Also, the liberals aren't the pro-freedom ones. They're the ones for large government trying to control society. They're the ones for multinationals controlling our economy and sacrificing the well-being of our own citizens for their globalization plans.

Putin is correct: The West is degenerate...
...but he is also engaging in a larger Whataboutist strategy

>Another "Somebody that we say nobody should like agrees with your ideas, so that makes your ideas invalid" post.
What is this, high school?

If Sup Forums wants to meme the destruction of the Democratic Party and guarantee republican rule of government for decades, then we should SUPPORT CALEXIT!

Calexit would mean Democrats would lose California's 55 votes, removing them from being even remotely competitive. It would also utterly demoralize the Democrats, and force the destruction of their party almost immediately because they would have to accept they had absolutely no path to victory in their current form.

Please listen. I am not just an idiot who is spewing nonsense, I really care about this country, and I genuinely believe Sup Forums could do this if we got it going on Twitter with enough people, the right propaganda, and the right timing.

Make these threads on your own, even if you aren't some political strategy expert. We are a collective, and a collective compensates for each member's lack of knowledge by providing others with the knowledge they have.

I will start on my own, and if enough of us can make these threads General threads and keep them on page 1, we could actually make this happen. We could change history if we would work together on this.

Stardusk (Thinking-Ape) did a couple of interviews with two Russians on his Perspectives series. One is called "Putin and the Other Russia"
youtu.be/toHu47A_5gE

The other is called "A Russian Point of View"
youtube.com/watch?v=22T-EnHqzDw

This is a stupid forced meme, and it's obviously state-sponsored propaganda. California isn't going anywhere, ever. The Californians might, but America will never give up clay.

are you denying that the west is degenerate?

>image.png
Your image makes no sense.

Tattoos are degenerate? Russian prison tattoos.
Alcohol is degenerate? Russian men die of alcoholism more than any other country
Abortion is degenerate? The Soviet Union had free daycare. When Putin was elected day care was no longer free, so abortion numbers skyrocketed.
Choice not to work? 15% of homeless are veterans. Nobody hire ex-cons. You can't really expect the mentally ill to hold down a job.

It literally is. Its not propaganda but an objective observation. The west has a degenerate agenda, culture and laws.

>are you denying that the west is degenerate?
Yes in the sense that exercise our rights to personal freedoms.
No in the sense that our crony capitalism exploits people, like turning women and children in to prostitutes. That's degenerate.

Difference is whether it's institutionalized or not. There's always been these things...

But Russia's in no danger of being demographically replaced.

>Difference is whether it's institutionalized or not.
Russia is the world's leader in abortions, alcoholism, krokodil, and misogyny. How does the leader of the worlds most degenerate state get to label the West, "degenerate"?

Besides, very few in America have even read Nietzsche. The Orthodox are the ultimate nihilists.

>But Russia's in no danger of being demographically replaced.

He says something I agree with, why should I care? Just because he's Russian I should embrace faggotry and transgenderism? Maybe take a look in the mirror instead of trying to force your insane ideologies onto people, fucking faggots.

> you instantly figure out who is spamming Sup Forums with Russian propaganda
Are you fucking retarded?
YOU SOLVED THE MYSTERY!

But what does that mean and why should i care?

The only way that would matter is if it was a message OUT to the rest of the world that the west is degenerate. I don't see Sup Forums killing westerners because they are "degenerate", that is the idiotic mulims he is trying to get comfy with (Erdogan)

So either it continues in the light that Putin has painted it and he is proved "right"
or it changes direction and he is proved wrong...

Either way there is a force being applied to the west irrespective of it's own will by self interests ethnicly narcicistic people... so don't be a cuck.

This is why it is a bad idea to tolerate African Americans mood swings and violence. They are a useful device. Same with Muslims.

All this by the way the left are playing into (again). They are tollerating and helping both the hostile "allies" (vasals/tools) of Putin already in the west while also encouraging extremes in unproductive behavior in the host.
This is how crack dens form. A culture of Tollerating Abusers, encouraging Abusees.

That is if you have any concern and are not in the same camp as those who simply want cheap labour and don't think or care about the outcomes of your strategy.

This is why we don't like leftists.
This is why we don't like cuckservatives.

>How does the leader of the worlds most degenerate state get to label the West, "degenerate"?

It's not degenerate. It leads over a large degenerate population, while also leading over a large non-degenerate population. And it's STILL not in danger of demographic replacement.

Verses the West, whose institutions actively pick the side of said parasites, and bludgeons any community who puts up resistance.

>oil

You mean that stuff we probably have the largest proven reserves of now?

OPEC and/or the Gulf States have signfigant economic cloud from their large oil output is dead. Shale killed it.

What was the video? It's gone.

>It's not degenerate.
Putin makes $100k or so a year, but he's got an estimated $40 billion in wealth? That's got corruption engraved on it. He's a kleptocrat.

That's exactly why they lost.

The ideas they push are bad enough, but what's really scary is their unability to even consider others' opinions.

>m-muh 1%
You can be full blown cartel and not be degenerate.

What? You think this has anything to do with the Law? Pot smoking, bi-sexual, poly-relationship sluts and whores in any California university are magnitudes more degenerate then any supposed barbarian, rights trampling, brute in Russia is...

This is a case of
>degenarcy means whatever I don't like
Here's the definition:
>de·gen·er·a·cy
>dəˈjen(ə)rəsē/
>noun
>noun: degeneracy
>the state or property of being degenerate.
>"the ills of society, from sexual degeneracy to political corruption"
>synonyms: corruption, decadence, moral decay, dissipation, dissolution, profligacy, vice, immorality, sin, sinfulness, ungodliness; More debauchery;
>"the sexual degeneracy and intellectual deterioration of the time"

And yes, I see political corruption in the wording.... But Russia hasn't really been a democracy in any fashion, and can therefore not "degrade" into political corruption.

He's right.
What's your point?
You realize that this is why we like Russia, don't you?

So Russia is shit and wants the rest of the world to be just as shit. Same old story.

Hahaha no liberals never btfod anyone here ever. And libertains threads always turn into muh roads and much right to molest little kids. I've been here since /n/ and this board has always been a pro white board. In fact this board use to be a lot more anti jewish

The leaf is right