Jesus Christ Sup Forums every girl in this country is a fucking whore, absolutely no relationship material...

Jesus Christ Sup Forums every girl in this country is a fucking whore, absolutely no relationship material, what do I do.

If every girl you meet is a fucking whore, why aren't you getting any?

the same as everyone does in this situation. masturbate to underage 2d waifus

go to church

find a good mother for your children

they can't all be ugly

women come broken, you have to fix and mold them into actual humans. good luck

>"I dont want a relationship"
>"I don't want to be intimate with anybody right now"
>she says after weve had sex gone on dates and shes stayed over at my house every weekend
kill me lads this is truly the worst of feels

adv is pure shit

czech girls make my dick diamonds

but that's probably because they're whores

As is this topic so it would fit right in there.

First time this has happened?

Best to get used to it desu.

its the first time i actually felt something for somebody since getting dumped by my piece of shit ex. i dont know why i expected her to be any different

Same here in USA, even in fucking Utah.

Only choice is probably going to a decent church and maybe meet a traditional and non-degenerate girl for romance toward marriage.

But, even church-going girls are secret whores -- they slut around on the weekdays, and go to church and pray to "repent" on Sundays, while wearing Christian cross.

Even some Mormon girls are slutty, because not only is it pleasurable but also because they repel against controlling religious parents.

Go to mmorpg

Join guild/warband/team/faction

Join their discord

Shift through users

Join voice group chat where cute girl that is xx years old

Introductions, ingame groups, etc

Get all her social medias unlocked to you

Check her virginity status and hear real age so you don't have to wait too long for age of concentration

If she's impure start over and use this girl to get in touch with virgins online

Slap her with you online wallet (penis)

Stun her with everything she ever wants, no reason to grind the game anymore. She intuitively repays pays with her time spent with you.

Private voice chat engaged. Leave guild

Show her you car, apartment, the fact that you earn more money in 30 minutes than she's ever seen at once in her teen life.

Take her virginity and cum in her mouth

Boom you have a groomed a you-clone that bases her reality around your actions and is 100% dependant on you for everything. Everything.

Works easier in countries where parents don't give a fuck. Requires normal looks and baseline average income.

Put her on benefits if you want her to provide for you.

Impregnate if you want fresh meat and more anchorage

Move out of Prague

Also complaining aout girls being whores? You are probably too boring to attract some quality material or you hang out in a wrong company of whores.

this.
find a young one at church for better chances.

Become gay

How did Czech girls get so bad? There is a lot of Czech people here in Ireland. They're just as slutty as the locals! But, in their defense, at least they dress like women every time they go outside the door.

>reads story
>sees flag
Tell me you're white.

Trust me, women think the same of men.
It's more believable too, which would sleep around more, men or women? Who could afford to do that and pass down children with a similar mindset? Just take a look at biology.

>Jesus Christ Sup Forums every girl in this country is a fucking whore, absolutely no relationship material, what do I do.
Not even in your whitemale shitlord space fantasy will you find relationship material. I for one welcome the destruction of the white race

STOP LOOKING FOR 10
You need a set of ovaries and a uterus.
Find it and activate it
6-9 will do fine
Now stop masurbating and promis yourself that the next load of semen will be fired deep inside of a woman's womb.

Why don't you just fuck them?