How are you holding up, Sup Forums

how are you holding up, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eBUcBfkVCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i didn't invest in AMD stock when it was at $1.85, i think of suicide every day.

I hate my job but I do it anyway because it comes with health insurance. I'm slowly realizing that I'm an adult now and It's fucking scary. A change is going to come. A change is going to come.

Waiting for over 4 months now to start a post office job. no word yet.

im neet right now

Decent,

Made the family some dinner, put the kids to bed. Now just chilling on the couch with the husbando.

bad.

no money, no food, no gas. no job

im slowly slipping away

t-theres a girl on Sup Forums

I would like to say that i'm still slipping into the void but it would be a lie because it has surrounded me completely.

Did you just assume his gender?

did you send your CV?

got a full time position, feels good man. But personal insecurity and motivation has been eating away at me. Wish I had some intimacy with a girl desu. I am Don't wanna live life alone.

this what it like outside right now -bana

Clearly it's a gay coupe with adopted children you cunt

Holden my cock up, that's about it.

just working, and gaming and learning to get into digital art when I'm home
feels pretty comfy man

Hanging in there, I guess.

I started exercising a little while ago, eating healthy, taking vitamins and supplements. And then I hurt my foot. Doctor says it's plantar fasciitis. Been doing the physical therapy and cooling it on running - but it's not getting better. I'm going to schedule a consult tomorrow.

After that, I think it's custom insoles? An MRI? Cortisone shot? Idk. But it sucks and it's got me down lately.

robinhood fag detected. Just go all in on NAK bro what could go wrong?

Life is good. Got my helicopter PPL , going to school, and getting married in June. No complaints on my end.

I'm stressed the fuck out, Stalker. Sidorovich won't get off my back, saying I should head north now that Strelok has opened the way to Pripyat. How does he expect me to manage that when he's charging 75 000 Ru for a decent set of body armor? Meanwhile, that goddamn Army helicopter keeps making low passes over the Rookie Village every night. At least it drowns out the wailing of the fleshes and the gunshots that probably mean more of my friends being killed by Bandits.

Such is life in the zone.

>that pic
Why arent they in the broken down house? The heat would be more enclosed, the wind would be almost zero, and the light would be more hidden from potential attackers.

got some back pain with physical therapy. I'm in the same boat where its not really getting better. Best advice imo is to study alot on what you can do to help urself with your injury. My injury's got me down to

I've got no friends, no job, no desire to do anything. I don't even want to kill myself, i'm just existing in a state of emptiness and contempt.

I sleep at 4am and wake up in the afternoon, read some books, eat, browse Sup Forums, rinse repeat.

you know the rules

pretty shit, because I'm graduating and have no fucking idea what to do. I guess I'll join the Navy because I have no idea what the fuck else to do.

How am I supposed to live in a world where the prevailing view is some kind of perverted nihilistic hedonism where nothing matters and everyone only cares about pleasures?

I've resumed work. Got my old decent paying job back after two years of NEET life, drinking and depleting my savings.

I feel optimistic for the first time in a long time.

>doesnt know origin of picture
Youre underage

>Wish I had some intimacy with a girl desu
Enjoy being single. Being strapped to a Western degenerate bitch that doesn't respect and isn't intelligent enough to see what you do for her, is a fucking nightmare. Can't hit em, or dump em either, they get everything. You are better off being single, you don't realize it yet.

We're in the same boat lad, I'm thinking of going submariner.

No tits here ,boys.Just a fuckin' leaf

That'd be sweet. If I was a math major I'd probably do the same (Calculus is required for Sub officers)

meh

I'm with you,user. Stay frosty, brother.

You were in the "what's your job thread" yesterday.

Are you going to follow up by calling the person who gave you the conditional hiring?

Not all that great. I got a new job at a power plant but at $17 an hour I still have to live with my mother.

>you don't realize it yet
I may or may not. Just sucks cuz sharing emotions and being intimate with a woman, even the little shit makes me feel really good. I'm prolly not like most guys. I yearn for connection. Looking to find a non degenerate girl tho, so I don't fall into your comment

Get out of here stalker

cheeky breeky

hobbies, stand up comedy shows, exercise, bars, meet some people, go take a class or something, buy a guitar, make some meaning for your life user

The guy i love is straight >tfw no right wing bf

i hope that picture comes true in real life

Honestly it's been hard to live the past month or two as happy I am that Trump won, something has thrown me into a depression. Election night was probably the happiest moment , most surreal, almost spiritual high I've ever had in my life though, so I look on that with happiness and still thankfulness that Trump is fighting my teenage dream of defeating the globalists

>Get job working for the state.
>Proud of my new job and title.
>Become right wing libertarian.
>Realize my life is a lie and I live off taxes and money borrowed by the state.
>Hate myself and going to give two weeks.
>Don't know what to do next.

I really JUST'd myself here.

wew

You're not alone. Keep looking. Get out more, you need to be working on socializing. Any interaction is good practice. If nothing else just LARPING with women on the street.Ask them questions,engage them. If you don't take it too seriously it can be fun and funny as hell.You have nothing to lose.

Major shoe stores like PayLess, Fred Meyers, Champions, and many other big stores have stopped selling half-sizes in shoes over 10.5. I wear 11.5. You see, I am very picky as to what I put onto my feet, and will often try on many shoes for comfort in my size. Now I have to order all my shoes online, therefore causing extreme disgust when I have to send back a pair of uncomfortable shoes and wait another two weeks for a replacement.

Kek, this reads like actual NPC dialogue

It sucks. I take a few ibuprofen in the morning with my other pills. Keeps the pain down for most of the day; but every morning it's back.

The doc basically told me to roll out my foot. I bought a tube of racquet balls that I keep in the freezer (sorta feels like icing it down).

But there's not much else I can do - and the fact that it's not getting any better is disconcerting. A few grunt buddies of mine say a lacrosse ball works a lot better for plantar...Might try that next

> I'm slowly realizing that I'm an adult now and It's fucking scary.
Sometimes this. Don't let it scare you too much my dude. Try to find responsibility in something you enjoy.

You're a real life Ron Swanson.
Use your position on the inside I guess.

Size 13 here.check the discount areas at tj Maxx and ross' type stores.the large sizes don't sell and you can find a good selection there. Big feet has its downsides but the big dick that come with more than makes up for it

cyka blyat!

Just remember that you have generations of ancestors hacked it in worse stuff than you or I face today. What ever was in them is in you.

The zone would eat you up lad.

Today was the first time I drove a car. I'm 24 and never got around to driving. It was pretty neat. I like the wind in my hair and blasting tunes in my ride.

I have a massive crush on a guy in my program but I don't know him and have no idea how to talk to him

he's probably straight too so what's the point

good advice, thanks. Honestly I have pretty bad social anxiety with interacting with random people, esp women, I don't know. It fluctuates. Like today I was at mcdonalds, super hot fucking chick my age sitting infront of me, not a fucking clue what to say to her without sounding spaghetti. I really do have to work on my social skills. What makes me depressed is my lack of good social skills with women, so I need to work on it however I can, I guess. I don't try at all thats my problem because I think I will fail/be awkward/etc..

>how are you holding up, Sup Forums

Pretty well.

Biding my time till the inevitable western civil war begins.

Cant be long now.

I think I just found my calling in life and that is [spoiler]to move out of burgerland and into a country where over half of the available women to date or marry aren't entitled landwhales. I'm eyeing China and Russia currently and learning both languages.[/spoiler]

Depressed about the upcoming blizzard.

>that tattoo

Sucky as fuck my family is in town and i fucking hate them.

Ditched my friend and family all day just driving around to avoid them, but they're here for 10 days so im gonna have to see them.

How do i deal with shitty family?

best of luck m8, I know how you feel

I'm powerless to change anything, time to go stock boxes in warehouse for $9 an hour I guess.

Elaborate. What's so shitty about them? I can sympathize on holidays when I have to hang out with people I otherwise would have nothing to do with. It's like that South Park episode from a few years ago where Stan learns to love Jameson whiskey since everything begins to suck. That's the thing about family. You probably wouldn't want to know a few of them if you weren't related. They're from other planets, your relatives. But are yours really that bad?

I'm alright, lovesick, but alright.

not good atm. gf broke up with me, grades are shit, not eating well, was sick this entire week, and i want to commit suicide

I'm trying to cope with the fact of aging, now that I'm almost 26 and now I'm on the ride and going to get older and older, and no matter how much work I put into it, eventually I'll become gandalf shitting my pants. That and how fast life will go by, and dealing with being adult, I finally am starting to feel like one.

I got rid of my back pain doing yoga and keeping a good posture. Can't remember the name of the book I used but it was from this board. Doctors said it would never ever go away. I also cured my tinnitus.

Now I have got some strange farting problem. Smelly, and frequent.
No joke. I never farted in my life. Now my lower stomach hurts when I breathe and doctors found nothing. Can't train and no idea what causes it.
>TFW I just want to be healthy and lift.

Don't think of it like that, think of yourself as an insider.

Just dropped the kids off with the babysitter and going to Watch John Wick 2 with my husband.

I did, doubled my money from $7 to $14

Sharpie in the pooper it is then.

I got my trial in 10 days. I'm nervous as fuck. I don't want a sentence or a criminal record for a fucking fight while Ahmed gets away with everything.

You're on the right path user. Embrace your farts for the time being and keep moving forward

Oh and i'm pretty good OP. Great career, lots of expendable income, just moved to a new area though so no gf or friends. Fuck i'm lonely. I'm just glad I have my doggo to talk to.

I know I'll get told I'm a fucking faggot but I'm transitioning to female and I just want a boyfriend and a decent place to live, but that just looks like a shit prospect with things.

I hate this shit.

They come with stomach problems. It literally hurts to live

How much for the car?

Fucking faggot

Huh?

I have crippling depression and I want to kill my self every day but I look successful to everyone from the outside because I hide this from everyone. I make 92k/year at 24, have $100k saved up that I saved and made all on my own, squat 350 and bench 240 at 196 lbs and 6'2", have a good relation with my family, and I have a gf.

From the outside I look like I've made it but I don't care about money at all since I already have plenty, I don't even really like my gf and I have been drifting away from her recently and wanting to spend more time by myself. I barely have a sexual drive anymore, lifting doesn't make me happy anymore, and my job is boring and unfulfilling. I feel like I should be thankful and that I have so much in my life and that there are literally billions of people that would trade their life for my life, but every moment I just feel overwhelmed by depression and suicidal thoughts. I realized recently that I developed a drinking problem with how I have been looking forward to drinking every night after work.

I now realize the last time I was truly content was back in high school when all I would do was make music with my band, raid with my WoW guild, and play vidya and watch anime.

Now all I can dream of is just getting in my car and driving west and working in some gas station in a small town in Wyoming where no one knows my name.

So overall I would say I'm holding up pretty well

Fucking faggot

they think I have a herniated disc. Honestly the PT work I think is making it worse. But good posture, flexing the abs while I sit all day is supposed to support it. Online they said do deadlifts to help strengthen the lumbar muscles surrounding the lower spine. I'm starting to lose my f--ing mind if I can't fix this

Doing alright. Things are slow almost to the point of stagnation, and I hate that. But what can you do when you're just going through the motions for college? I have a few interesting places I'm travelling to this summer though, so I have a bit to look forward to after I've finished the semester. Besides that, no girlfriend and no concern in that regard. Been working out almost every day and watching what I eat, which has really been improving my outlook as I begin to get in better shape again. I'm looking forward to what the future holds for me, which is something I never thought possible throughout the last year. I think I'm on my way to something great.

Better off sticking to Russian. The chinks will never accept you no matter now much chinese you know.

Everything's got a price, bitch.

You should kill yourself.

Drinking is a depressant. Maybe look into kratom. It has anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, and pain relief properties

I'm pretty bored but I'm ok

How you can be depressed if you are in good health, have a gf and a more than stable income goes beyond me...

Where do you stand religiously?

>Now all I can dream of is just getting in my car and driving west and working in some gas station in a small town in Wyoming where no one knows my name.

There's something about that, moving to some rural or a place up north near nature, no one knows who you are, starting a new, simple life. There's something attractive about it.

Size 13 here as well and I can confirm I have an above-average penis in both length and girth. Can't even begin to fit it inside the roll for the toilet paper roll test.

I kinda feel you, im turning 23 working full time, but I feel more discontent with just working and doing jack shit at after work. Idk where my life is going. Anyway, maybe pick up your guitar again, do some stuff that makes you feel good, start a side band or something?

If you aren't into your girlfriend then get out of that relationship before you have a kid that you fuck up when you inevitably divorce his mom and lose half your income to her, or blow your brains out and have him find your body after school one day. Also, I know that this will be the hardest thing I could ever ask of you having been there myself, but start doing something. Any kind of hobby. Fall into it and devote mind, body, and soul to it.

When did I say I was selling one of my cars? Fuck off leaf.

>he thinks being sad about a shit situation is the same about being depressed
If you actually care about understanding, check this Ted here, it's great. (same goes for (you) , user. Go see a therapist).

youtube.com/watch?v=-eBUcBfkVCo

I'm lonely as fuck I grew up in a primarly nigger neighborhood, but ever since I got red pilled here I cut off contact with all friends since they are niggers and deserve to die, but now I realize I have no more real friends left...

Just today one of my best friends and neighbors growing up called me like 6 times and I hung up on him every time, not going to lie it hurt me...

how do I make friends with real americans(white?) how the fuck does a 25 year old man make friends anymore?

I just quit a long drug addiction so I had to learn how to live life and become happy again. I'm happy now. I've spent my evening making a healthy meal and getting redpilled by videos. I got laid 2 days ago. And it's about to snow 12-18 inches so I will make some decent money shoveling. I'm kind of depressed but making the best of it and I feel pretty good right now