Make a city great again

St. Louis, a once relevant city, is having a mayoral race

>Economically poison
>Utterly controlled by an alliance of corrupt local government and super rich (for the region)
>Culturally stagnant
>No identity except for a baseball team that dominates the region
>Completely cucked
>No republican will even rise to the position of Alderman in St. Louis due to the demographic problem and white tolerance
>Dems in control are neoliberal corporate and banker drones with party loyalty and make neocons look like a noble alternative

But.... there's one they fear.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqandenvironment.blogspot.com/2008/05/qatar-nepal-and-zambia-have-same.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related is Larry Rice. He's a preacher who operates local TV networks and some small business projects. There are many, many charlatans and televangelists in the Bible belt, but this guy is the real deal imo. My friends and family the MSM would call "alt-right" love him. My family and acquaintances who're liberal and feminist love him too. Even people who aren't religious seem to genuinely respect Reverend Rice.
The people who hate him are the city democrats. Mostly because he's one of the biggest homeless advocates in the entire country, and has shelters in the city. They shut down one of his homeless shelters in 2013, and have tried everything they can to run him out of town.

They want his homeless shelters to be in poor crime ridden black communities, or pushed out into poor rural white communities, neither of which can provide anything to homeless/really vulnerable poor people in terms of public infrastructure or opportunity. In fact, these city democrats try most anything to mask the legit crisis (plural) of homelessness, real estate, crime, corruption and dying local commerce in the St. Louis area (especially the city).

He has some positions many would consider leftist, but not me. He's not anti-abortion, because he's dealt with single mothers and black people for decades and couldn't escape that red pill. He's pretty dedicated to the concept of renewable energy, and he's created small businesses in the area through it. He does it to liberate the poor and middle class who are suffering, not for feels and "awareness". He's employed people most in the city don't give a shit about (homeless ppl, alcoholics, PTSD veterans, brain damaged ppl, the sick and dying who have nothing) and given them a trade. He's taken the stuff others throw away and built something beautiful and full of hope.

He's got a lot of great ideas, and he's running for mayor as an independent. He's running against a really corrupt system in a lost city, but bros, there is hope with this guy. If anyone could do anything for this ruined place, it's this guy. I've never asked Sup Forums for anything, but I am a veteran of the meme war of current year (last year) and was with Trump the entire way. Please help with a bump or a meme if you could for a good man. And if you're from St. Louis, please consider trying to give a shit again, and vote for this guy in the mayoral race. It's in April. Try to red pill someone you know personally about the city, or endorse him on twitter, whatever you can do. It would be nice if we could save this place before it is kill.

The whole (red) state would really benefit from St Louis not being such a run down shit hole.

Even if none of you bump, thanks for hearing me out if you read it. I genuinely believe this guy can make a difference in our city.

HAHAHAHA FUCKING LARRY RICE, this guy is like the christian mafia-style godfather. Holy shit. I'd let him clean up my streets.

Thanks for the bump user.

I think he can unfuck this dying city. And if not, it's just going to get worse, like it inevitably will anyway.

He doesn't have money though, and he's running against a shill candidate who has plenty of backing.

Couldn't be worse, I had a family member that worked on his tv show in the 80s. At the very least he is a STL staple. He's got a lot to lose if he's a shit mayor, too.

Fuck St. Louis. Robbed the Mets of going for a World Series in 2006. Also, fuck yadi and fuck terrasenko

No one gives a shit about St. Louis
I grew up there and St. Poois can eat a big fat slimy turd
Bitch about something else you fat nigger

Everyone gives a shit about StPoois, it's a Happening waiting to happen.

Thank you user, I totally agree.

>current year
>still gives a shit about sportsball
>still unironically a Mets fan

wew, lad

I'm not fat or black user. Yea, the city is run down. But I still have family who're going to stay there regardless, because it's their home.

And though I lost faith a long time ago, this guy running for mayor gave me hope for the place, for the first time since I've been an adult. It can be great again.

It could be a city on the re-bound instead of an impoverished race war bubble, was my point.

I know you bros want happenings tho. I'm just saying that good things can actually happen. I promise.

Even if good happenings are on the horizon, STL city mayor isn't all of metro area. Dunno if anyone can fix all that.

Bumping because I used to live in St Louis. Fucking hated. Got the fuck out after a year.

It's basically the origin of black lives matter. Belly of the beast. Fixing St. Louis would have a cascading effect. Kek may agree.

i thought that white bitch won?

>hope BTFO

I doubt he'll achieve many of his ambitions user, but it's going to remain a stagnant shit hole with rampant poverty and zero (0) potential if we don't start somewhere.

thanks user

That was just them dem primary, user. Everyone thinks she a shoe-in. That's why I am going to start shilling for Rice soon, because if there is one man who can get the necessary populist support to pull an upset, its him. His lack of ties to the right may even help him in that libshit political wasteland.

yeah once i heard rice was running i wanted him to win. i dont live in the city limits anymore (thank god) so i cant even vote. my friend and i used to get really stoned and watch his shows on the local tv network. it was hilarious, him walking around with a 1990s vhs recorder, shitty microphone, interviewing crackheads and teaching them how to make solar panels and grow food. its actually great.

Hey OP, based purely on what you've typed up, I'd support that guy if he was in miami.

Have you considered doing meme warfare and an actual campaign with him?

Have you volunteered with any groups or his group for mayor?

If not, if you have some tools or know of a person who would support him, get in touch with his represenatives.

Go for it man. Kek bless you and the city too

I hope he wins OP, revitalizing St. Louis would do so much for our state.
>tfw not in STL but there's an Imo's here so I can still get their t-ravs and based St. Louis style

Fuck St. Louis tbqh, fucking swing the whole state elections from their liberal safe haven. Fucking forced my family to kill every doggo in our kennels when they passed thru the Anti-Dog fighting legislature because any dog that had ever been in the pits became illegal to own.

ive lived near east st louis all my life, not a missouri resident but i hope larry rice does well. sick of this fucking shit hole metro area, i agree with , it would have a cascading effect for sure. god help us all

oh hell yeah

Don't worry about hope. Just imagine someone in a position of authority with actual insight into city happenings. Instead of being some leapfrogging wannabe political hotshot you have someone who has ALREADY proven his mission to help the city for decades and legit knows its inhabitants. It would be a sight to see.

St Louis is the shit, this is my home for life and fuck all y'all!

honestly what the city needs is a hardline republican mayor, that puts fucking militarized police on every street corner. it needs to become like nyc in the late 90s. we need a duterte like person running st louis. we need to ramp up drug war here and get all the heroin dealers hung

OP, I grew up in a rural area on the edges of the St. Louis media market. My parents are still there. The only real exposure I have of Larry was over the year or two when Fox Kids was airing on KNLC and he intermixed what looked like 8th generation VHS-taped religious ads from the 70s. My parents and others in town always thought he was a loon. I think I remember seeing a billboard or something along I-44 about his ministries down near Springfield.

I don't live in the area anymore, but my views on Larry have started to match my parents. He seems well-intentioned enough, but it's like feeding animals--they build a strong dependence on hand-outs. Also, he seems to like to insert his ministry into everything, which gets to be a drag after a while.

I don't disagree that St. Louis needs a reboot. But Larry? Are you sure? There's got to be someone better.

More like Springfield is the shit. St. Louis is a fucking ghetto, every other house fucking burnt down or ravaged. Stay cucked faggot.

South Carolina user here
Every one to two years or so I stay in St. Charles for a bit in the summer
Mom is from St. Louis and grew up in the North Side before it turned into absolute shite and I have a cousin who lives way south in suburbs
St. Louis is a fucking amazing city and my favorite by far, I'm saying this though as somebody who has only been in the recently gentrified Tower Grove Park and Central West End.
Is St. Louis really as bad as they say on the northside?
It's been about 5 years since we last went up there (Riverview Gardens area) and I remember it being a lot cleaner than it was the last time we went there.

Also, Cards best team ever fuck the Cubs

yes its really bad.. north county/north city is terrible. It's slowly but steadily infecting St. Charles. Niggers moving there in packs, crime is rising there.

Hate to hear that, last time I was there was 2013.
I love St. Charles and the riverfront but the area right behind downtown from what I remember has turned to shit. Really makes me sad knowing that now, hopefully going to visit my cousin this summer though and she's way south so I'm good.

yeah it is sad. lots of history there. particularly french. town is from the mid 1700s. i know people that live/lived in st charles recently but are moving west because theres too many niggers in the city proper now. i have no doubt that in 10-15 years st charles will follow the same path that the rest of north county went down

kek, I used to do the same in high school man.

When I was a young kid, he would air batman cartoons and power rangers, and he would make his own commercials using poor kids to guilt trip us into sending sammich making ingredients and blankets to his shelter.

I really do respect the man for doing what literally no one else would, and never, ever being a cunt about it.

Thanks user. The Miami press ran an article or two about his mayoral bid. I'm out of the city temporarily for school and work, but I've considered calling a lot off and going back just to volunteer.

Maybe memeing would be more useful to him. I'm weighing options, but the elections are coming in April so I've gotta move fast.

Your puppers are dead, but that wasn't Larry Rice's fault tho.

Beautiful desu. That's the feel I get from this.

It will NEVER happen. The GOP is shoa'd.

>Also, he seems to like to insert his ministry into everything, which gets to be a drag after a while.

It's a drag because he tries to look after the people society throws away. And he does it because he has a profound belief in G-d.

>He seems well-intentioned enough, but it's like feeding animals--they build a strong dependence on hand-outs

City and state dems shill for their gibs. Larry tries to do quite the opposite. He gives away generators to help horribly destitute people pay down their utilities. He teaches druggies and alcoholics trades. He's a good man user.

>There's got to be someone better.

It's that or another city dem. There is nothing else. The GOP is utterly shut out.

user who responded to you was right, and it will continue to get worse. The dems use the gibs to continue their political monopoly. Big business and banking runs literally everything, and now they want to use taxpayer money for a fucking soccer stadium.

Rice is perhaps the city's last true hope. The Mayor we deserve and need right now.

Yep, they're gonna chase us out to Wildwood and Wentzville - given enough time. That'll be around the time downtown goes full Detroit. Nothing will ever fix the money problems.

Springfield really is great. I lived there for several years out of high school to fuck college girls and get drunk twice a week. I'm living just outside of STL proper right now, and it's just a shitty nigger fest. Fiance is trying to convince me Columbia is the way to go, but I'd rather live around Eureka or Springfield again.

>tfw grew up in the Wildwood-Ballwin-Chesterfield area
>tfw you'll live to see it go from wealthy white people to nigger wasteland
Columbia has niggers and a college campus that spawns BLM and antifa shit, I don't really recommend it.

It's actually weird how fast it's happening. Lots of dindus moving out and away from Ferguson. The border cities like St. Ann are infested. Had a kill flash his gun at me on the Rock Road.

I lived there in an apartment for a year when I first moved up here. It's still super white and nice, but FUCK Manchester traffic.

i don't see those areas become little detroit any time soon. its more of a st charles/north county thing. those houses in those areas are just way too expensive

Manchester is the worst single road I've seen outside of Florida. I hate driving on it.

Thanks for making me aware of this OP, I was listening to that liberal bitch on the radio the other day and she was complaining that the previous mayor hired too many white judges rather than "ethnic" (word she used) options.

I'm like - bitch you wanna start talking about what color people we need around here? Because I can tell you if you wanna get fucking racial.

one more thing i want to say about st. louis is fuck all those bosnians that came here in the 90s. bosnians are just slavic niggers. i've met some that came here in '99 and can barely speak english. seems like most are wiggers too. they run shitty used car dealerships that prey on stupid niggers to sign a lease on a 2005 shitty dodge or some nigger pontiac.

I've been all over. Only thing comparable is New York, LA, and Atlanta. It doesn't even make sense that they let the county grow like it did and not expand the roads. They just don't want to have to tear down any of those "historic" Manchester buildings to widen it out. It's fucking retarded. When I first moved there we had grooves in the road so deep that your tire would get stuck in them like a roller coaster ride. Since they can't/won't expand to another lane, they have to do constant maintenance to keep it working, which leads to even more slow downs. The fact that it's sometimes faster to go through Chesterfield to get anywhere is a testament to their poor city planning. It frustrates me to even think about because even if I wanted to live around Eureka, I'd end up back on Manchester at some point, and I don't feel like doing that to myself.

Haha, yeah, there's a place on Rock Road with a Bosnian roach dealership. No prices on anything.

Also a HUGE muslim contingent in the Ballwin area. Weird as fuck seeing so many Hijabs next to yoga pants white women at Target.

Yeah, these people are infuriating. 3rd world tier mindset.

I think Rice is the real deal and a solid alternative to the same libshit stuff we've had for decades now, but I wanted to shill here before I started on twitter or irl. I don't want STL to become Detroit 2.0

Thank you.

South City represent

I have lived here my whole life but am moving to Seattle in 6 months. How fucked am I?

this city is alright but a few wealthy snob families control the money. and lots of herion and niggers. most whites are uncultured have no aspirations.

Higher crime rate than Detroit and Chicago last I looked. I remember Trump was complaining about Chicago on the news and some news lady started talking about "Well you know St. Louis is even worse, I don't know what his problem is." As if that's some kind of argument.

I live in St. Louis. It's a shit hole. If it wasn't for the Cardinals the entire city would be relegated to Alabama tier worthless.

Punitive taxes cause businesses to stagnate, wages are down, the police spending is out of control, infrastructure is a joke, and the only people that live here are the ones that are from here and they're ALL fucking two faced liars.

You can't trust a single person in this god damn city.

Get this, despite being overwhelmed by niggers, there are only 4 Waffle Houses in the entire city.

Missouri went red for Trump but Stl is 3 hours from Chicago and 30 percent of the city is in Illinois. The downtown area has some gold spots (like any other) but half of the commercial property down here is literally vacant.

One of my high school history teachers was a Bosnian. Hilariously, he hijacked the obligatory muh holocaust unit to talk about the Bosnian genocide instead.
I remember that too, had a chuckle at that. That kind of comparison makes it obvious what the problem was.

Seattle is the kind of place where liberals have had little to no interaction with "urban youth", so you get a lot of BLM apologists and such.

Friendly reminder that one of those Bosnians got his head caved in with a hammer a few years ago for being white and not standing down to his attackers.

He was young and had a viewtiful wife. They called him cracker when they were killing him. The local news and police assured everyone it wasn't a hate crime, because the youths that beat him to death had nothing against... wait for it.. Bosnians. The STL gangs have nothing against Bosnians, apparently.

My grandparents have a place a bit north of Arnold, though we don't usually stray far from there while visitng. Seems nice enough there, though lots of areas downtown can look kinda depressing.

I grew up in Columbia and had moved out right before the Mizzou stuff went down. There's still places in town you can live where the nigger menace won't be an issue. Both of the houses I stayed at while there weren't far from the western edge of city limits and it was pretty comfy there. You can certainly find worse places to live than CoMo

MO has permitless conceal carry now, so that's cool stuff too.

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've lived all over the state, and am pretty well travelled, but fuck the people in the city. Shady assholes with a dog eat dog attitude. Any of the dickheads with a little money think they're part of the goddamned mafia. I get shit on for saying "Y'all" as if we're not in the mid-fucking-west you bunch of holier than thou cock mongers.

>The downtown area has some gold spots (like any other) but half of the commercial property down here is literally vacant.

Property reform is one of Rice's main political points. He wants to bring industry as well, and has a plan.

Other than that, I totally agree with you. Very sad and gay and sad.

because they're in bed with eachother. you can thank bill and hillary for importing these nigger tier slavs.

This city has so much potential, but having seen the ugly side to things here, I don't have high hopes.

Also, who knew so many STL anons on pol?

>Police undergoing LGBT sensitivity training when they should be given hallucinatory shrooms and be unleashed in a cleansing berserker rage
>Debating spending hundreds of millions for a shit soccer stadium nobody wants when the city is 80% blighted properties
>Fathers fear to bring their families downtown
>Apocalyptic-tier opiate epidemic
>The Post-Dispatch is seriously the shittiest, most liberal fucking rag in print today
>Politicians prattling on about "the lessons of Ferguson" when the real lesson involves barbed wire and guard towers
I hate every square inch of this decayed city.

Oh, thanks dindus. I'll tell you one thing, they fucking HATE my camo hat.

>checked

It's too cold to do anything this weekend but shitpost on pol. Did finally get to see Logan though, so that was nice.

No, I was more making a point that it was clearly racially motivated. But they made it about ethnicity, which couldn't be more irrelevant.

I agree though. The fact that the Clinton criminal enterprise shilled against European Christians for Muslims makes it a tragedy. What they have done to North Africa and the middle east is even worse, in a geopolitical sense. The entire rapefugee crisis is Hillary's fault imo.

checked

Larry Rice gave me hope for the city. I've never had this feel before in my life for STL. MAGA was a different, big-picture feel. But it kind of feels like that.

>It's too cold to do anything this weekend but shitpost on pol.
I miss all the 70 degree days we got in February.
We really just need to burn down everything everything between the East St. Louis strip clubs and maybe Lambert and salt the Earth. And then dynamite the bridges so more Illinoisan can cross over.

I live downtown, right next to the Larry Rice center, wasn't aware he was trying to change things, thought he was some sort of swindler.

I'm currently looking for a job in Denver to take my girlfriend and I out of this shithole city, buying a handgun this weekend and I will be carrying it everywhere. I like to believe there is hope, if I stay I will try to change things, but very unlikely I'll be staying.

>St. Louis

Wew. I wish you guys luck; you'll need a lot of it.

24th is a big ass gun show in Chesterfield. I'm looking to get the first gun I hadn't inherited.

Colorado seems ok, but it's getting pretty liberal in Denver.

Are you campaigning for him? I'll take a more serious look and if he's legit I will try and help.

I don't have high hopes for St. Louis either. Thats why i'm getting the hell out and headed to Seattle, a city thats actually known for good things and smart people. One thing you learn about this city is that its SLOW to change.

Lived in North county for about a year until recently. Yes the north side is still a fucking shithole. Especially "Wellston", jesus.

Fuck anyone who wants to flee to the county. You deserve the niggers and drugs you will get.

You would be even more surprised to know how small the area is in which this crime occurs. The problem is that it's spreading.

Downstate Illinoisian here, and I'm wishing you the best of luck. Hopefully after you fix up St. Louis all of your diaspora won't cross the Mississippi, and East St. Louis will die.

So you're fleeing to Seattle, but people that want to move away from the niggers to the county are assholes?

I'd never move to Seattle. Liberal dystopia. I'd rather move to Idaho. Fucking beautiful place, or maybe Eugene.

Best thing that could happen to East STL is some kind of mosquito virus wiping out the population.

i lived in denver for a short while. IMO its a good city to visit and vacation in but terrible to live in long term. the city has literally 0 soul or culture, almost no historic buildings and interesting architecture. City is overrun with hispanics and illegal mexicans. Colorado is being overrun with ex-californian liberals as well.

here in st louis people are generally friendly and its easy to spark a conversation. over in denver people are fucking cold. grocery store workers wont even say "hi" or "bye". i see how dylan klebold and eric harris came to be after living in denver.

suburbs are filled to brim with strip malls, and not many houses. everyone lives in boring looking apartments, townhouses, and condos.

the weather compared to st. louis is terrible. cold and windy as hell for like 8 months. it was snowing in late may and june when i was there. it can snow as early as late sept/early oct.

once you get over the cool-ness factor of the mountains you realize you need to gtfo out of there.

tfw coming home from road trips you knew you were almost back when you saw the giant fucking strip club signs

I don't know how Illinois can regulate the shit out of out of everything but still allow people to build those things.

Yes it is, but I'll be with an enclave of super conservative friends if I go there, and there aren't nogs that want to chase me down every street corner (so I hear).
I'll check out the gun show, seems like there's one every weekend lately.

Interesting, thanks for the perspective.

Colorado Springs is the last redoubt. My extended family really like Denver, but they're hippies. Good luck.

>I'll check out the gun show, seems like there's one every weekend lately.
Folks are unloading their stockpiles that they expected to be their retirement fund after Hillary won. You can get some good deals right now.

This.

Cold liberal dystopia. Fuck, and honestly I thought St. Louisians were cold. I'm from the bootheel originally and it took some getting used to not having people smile and talk with me all the time.

Love and Kek from the 417, Shadilay.

trust me. i lived in st louis pretty much my whole life. after moving to denver i realized that st. louis really isnt even that bad of a city. our problem is just niggers.

denver and colorado in general has like 5 types of people:

-DUDE Lmao WEED people(live here solely because weed in legal)
-5 foot spics that speak broken english
-ex-Californian holier than thou liberal
-weird Mormon cult person
-the occasional real colorado conservative western rancher type

my advice is to not move there, rent is crazy high now anyways.

Praise HIM and go Cards!

>there are only 4 Waffle Houses in the entire city

That sounds like hell user.

I am thinking about volunteering this week desu. Thank you for looking into the situation user.

This.

my own theory is that the high elevation (lack of oxygen) fucks with your brain. there are studies that show that living at high elevation (above rougly 5000 feet) fucks with your frontal lobe.

this wouldn't apply to people who live in nepal or tibet who have evolved over thousands of years to deal with the lack of oxygen.

i don't think humans were meant to live at such high altitudes. it can make you crazy.

Missourifag here. Your city looks like an endless sea of abandoned brick buildings. And it's fucking terrifying because the good neighborhoods and the Detroit tier neighborhoods are completely checkered into one another

You'd have to bulldoze 3/4 of the city to make it great again from an aesthetic point of view.

Thank you bros.

Most people want a fault line to go and wipe out the entirety of the city (especially the black parts) but there is potential in STL, but it's a corrupt dystopian hell in many regards. Rice getting in would help MAGA.

I doubt a truely aesthetic St. Louis is in our future. But with effort, it can be less shit.

And that would be a good thing for all Missourifags user. That's why I'm shilling for Rice. I have family all over the eastern side of the state, from the city to the Ozarks. I want to make it all great again.

>Columbia
Nigga, you remember that disgraceful protest that happened there about a year and a half ago? Some millionaire's son nigger going on a hunger strike because of a swastika drawn on a bathroom stall with human feces? And the monkeys on the mizzou football team boycotted playing for a few weeks to stand in solidarity? And there was a fake klansmen sighting, and the 'get some muscle over here' bitch? That city is a fucking embarrassment, as is that university.

Warrensburg is an alright town if you want that college town atmosphere but without as much overt retardedness.

After looking into him, he might just be the man to uncuck this city at least somewhat. Bump and thanks for posting this slow walkup on Larry, OP. Let's go Blues baby

This really made me think.

If elevation really does alter your frontal lobe. The average IQ for Napal is 78 (seventy eight) which is sub-Saharan tier. Could this be a racial/IQ thing, or just living up there all those years? How is that even possible for a functioning culture?

Also there is this: iqandenvironment.blogspot.com/2008/05/qatar-nepal-and-zambia-have-same.html

I wonder how significant environmental factors were in that sort of intellectual development.

Thank you user.

St. Louis will probably have an average IQ of 78 if we don't get the cabal of dems out of power. This state could be irreversibly red if they got the black folks there off the plantation.

If we do nothing, everything will continue to deteriorate and degeneracy will win.

>Larry Rice
Bumping out of respect.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, user. I'm in the periphery of the greater kc area so I can't really contribute beyond moral support, but I agree that a decent (i.e. drastically reduced liberal and nigger population) st Louis would be great for all of us.

STL is a Jew stronghold. Time to Sup Forums that shit up.

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

>tfw on illinois side of st. louis area and it's really nice
any fellow /madisoncounty/fags here?

It's worth remembering that the protest happened on a college campus, not somewhere else. Most people I grew up with there thought the protest was retarded too.

And I'm also posting in Warrensburg as we speak, though from campus. It's a cozy little place if you're fine with living in a smaller town. I'm not at all an expert on the place, but I'd be cool with living here.

The only thing I like in St. Louis is the zoo. Forest Park is alright during the day due to high amounts of people, but at night, all the little niggers come out of hiding. The Boat House has some good food.

you could be on to something there. i've seen videos of people ascending to the summit of everest struggling breathe even with oxygen mask on, and the Nepalese sherpa breathing just fine without oxygen masks (can only do it for a little bit)

Thank you leafbro.

You goys are bro tier. Thank you.

The only Madison County I'll acknowledge is on this side of the river, thank you. Blue state faggots get out now.

(just kidding, thanks for the bump user).

That sounds like the whole hyper-inflation thing, user. And wasn't JFK shot for trying to take general control of the fed back, rather than once specific monetary decision?

I don't want Trump to die, but I agree with you to the extent that monetary policy is probably the most important issue we have as a country, and almost no one gives a damn.

fuck yes st. louis is a jew stronghold.
our biggest hospital is called the JEWISH hospital.

we have an ice skating rank called STEINBERG.

theres a Holocaust museum in olivette.

What was interesting about that link I found was that it was 3 different races who had a very similar sub-Saharan tier IQ. That just strikes me as odd.

I didn't look up the elevation in those countries or how they found the averages. But it unironically activated my almonds when you mentioned that.