How the fuck am I supposed to explain to my five year old son what niggers are?

How the fuck am I supposed to explain to my five year old son what niggers are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXcHEMiHr4
walgreens.com/store/c/identigene-dna-paternity-test-kit/ID=prod6279222-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Sexual_Wellness&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6236509&sst=0712f457-f3c6-4c79-8ffb-78989d60ff3d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you might as well try, she's gonna be riding that bbc next thing you know

Tell your bull to explain it to him when he comes over tonight to fuck your wife.

He's asking about his real dad already?

> t. cuckold

show them liveleak

Hahaholyfuck, you asshole.

Take him to the zoo.

I refuse to believe there isn't kikes behind all this cuck shilling.

You all belong in the fucking oven, every last one.

Here's how I'm afraid it'll go,
"Daddy daddy what's that funny look monkey doing wearing clothes?"
"Son...that....is....a nigger...It is the most foul creature on the planet, I'm sorry you had to see that, it's going to be this way from now on, seeing their terrifying faces, I'm so sorry...."
"Daddy, why do we have to see them here? Don't they belong somewhere else, like a jungle? Monkeys always stay in the jungle, right daddy? I thought that God was real? Why do we have to see them free from their cages?! DADDY?!"

Children have an instinct that's built into them so that they can tell which people are bad and which ones are good, so he should naturally come to the conclusion that blacks are bad as long as there isn't any Jewish interference.

Tell him to never relax around them.

Here ya go.

Your child is familiar with humans, take them to zoo and familiarize them with apes, explain that niggers are something in between.

Tell your son if he does bad things he will turn into a brownface. Wait until he is older to completely redpill him about niggers.

show this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXcHEMiHr4

Show him a Tyrone Biggums sketch, but maintain a parental expression.

>assuming you will ever have kids in the first place
user please.

I just don't want them to ever have to see a nigger

tell him they are that way because chocolate comes from africa and ate it so long they because that color. pic related

They are the things that go "bix nood" in the night.

leave him alone in the hood

You have to be careful. You can brainwash a kid but when he reaches puberty he will rebel. Pick a slow and subversive approach.

Use teaching aids, like this pic.

""""YOUR""" son? Buddy... I have some bad news...

You don't need to.

Just say "stay away from black people or they will make you sick and die."

Simple.

Well I have good newswalgreens.com/store/c/identigene-dna-paternity-test-kit/ID=prod6279222-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Sexual_Wellness&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6236509&sst=0712f457-f3c6-4c79-8ffb-78989d60ff3d
But if he comes to understand how they are through the media or otherwise

You can just show him. Drive around the ghetto part of town

F.P.B.P. !
P.
B.
P.

!

>You don't need to.
>Just say "stay away from black people or they will make you sick and die."
>Simple.

Its actually easier then that.

Say NOTHING.

Just when you see a black person or a thug song comes on the radio show disgust. people and especially kids pick-up more from mannerisms and expression than anything.

I'm just going to move further into the mountains, there will never have to be a moment when my child loses his belief of God, to have to witness such a monstrosity would truly scar him, to live in a homogeneous place is to ascend to the highest realm.

get yourself beat up by niggers and make sure youre son sees it, he will hate niggers for life

So you hate Russians then

You read him this Lovecraft poem.