Why are there no intellectual liberals?

why are there no intellectual liberals?

The vast majority of humanity consists of drone-like NPCs.

There used ot be. They used to be the smart ones, mostly. Then the smart ones left the universities to get jobs and do stuff and the dumb, useless ones stayed there, indoctrinating the next generations with their retardation.

>why are there no intellectual liberals?
because the ones Sup Forums brings to you are absolute retards
if you want to find sensible liberals, see people like Sargon of Akkad

They're more classical liberals though right?

this
99.999999%

so no liberals that are alive today?

You can't be smart while also mindlessly following what the government tells you to believe

That said, a lot of people on Sup Forums are also idiots

who are some smart conservatives?

because that would be an oxymoron

milo yiannopoulos
stefan molyneux
trumpspam and alexjones in elysium salty dogs
alex jones

intellectuals are generally liberals afaik. although intellectuals are less "intellectual" and more virtue signaling circlejerkers about now.

>intellectuals are generally liberals afaik.
why are you on Sup Forums?

>Milo yiannopoulous

>Alex jones

>intellectual

E. Michael Jones

>milo yiannopoulos
>stefan molyneux
>trumpspam and alexjones in elysium salty dogs
>alex jones

He is intelligent, but he's controlled opposition intelligent. Cointelpro, CIA, type of intelligence. The fuckers a traitor. I mean, he has that evil Piecynick or whatever the fuck his name is on the show all the time. Jones never has a solution, it's just all doom and gloom.

As much as Sup Forums hates him, Ben Shapiro

Even if he's a weasely kike, he's smarter than every single person on this board

Doom gloom but that's just the way his show is. He knows he can lead us all to revolutionize the world I commented it on his video but he isn't. The seed was planted though he'll be our Tyler Durden soon enough. You hear me Alex? Don't make me become fuhrer myself you have the audience already let's change this world and get rid of the evil elites bending us over anally. Think of your children.

Last post of thread always

liberals cant think on their own

Very good question user. All the smart people are centre right - right wing these days.

Mattis is a genius.
Boris Johnson,
Ayn Rand, Kirk, Friedman,