Gunzz

Whats the Sup Forums opinion about the over 300k people killed by guns every year in the US?
Would be curious to here points of view from international people as well

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm curious about the demographic of the shooter and the motive.

>300k
No, the entire population of Newark NJ isn't murdered every year.

Black males (6-7% of the country) commit the majority of murders, and most gun control just stops whites from defending themselves.

>300k
Nigga what.

2/3 are suicides

half of the remaining 1/3 are niggers nigging

I hate when the name of a shooter is like Ahmed Muhammad Ahbar or some shit and everybody in the media is like "omg i wonder what his motive was"

Gun violence in the USA occurs for two reasons:

>nog/spic gangmember shoots nog/spic gangmemeber
>white man defends property/family from nog/spic

Nothing of value was lost.

Gun control is a code word for white disarmament

I fully understand that most are suicides and niggers being dumb, BUT should anything be done? you can have moderate gun control without infringing on law abiding peoples rights

It's closer to 30k including suicides and homicide doesn't even correlate significantly with gun policy regardless of which metrics or non-cherrypicked datasets you use.

>300k people

It's true, Americans suck at math.

No you cannot. Gun control in any form = antiwhite.

One of the first things Hitler did was to eliminate the strict gun control laws of the weimar republic, so that germans could carry firearms again.

My opinion is:

>Most of them are niggers killing niggers with ilegal guns.

So i dont give a fuck.

Yes, from time to time a toddler shoot a friend or a crazy dude kill the wife... Shit happens.

Gun policy doesn't seem to contribute to suicide rates either.

>Nig on nig violence.
>Don't care.

Fatherlessess seems to be a primary factor in homicide rates.

indifferent

FBI stats say 300K actually. Not just murders, but all gun deaths

It's simple.

If you murder (not simply kill) a person with a gun, you are executed.

Innocent people didn't murder somebody with that gun.

The murderer did.

Simple.

Kill the proven irresponsible people and leave the innocent and responsible alone.

Most are niggers so I don't care.

The next "moderate" step towards more gun control seems to be to attempt to prevent all private gun transfers which would be a disaster if it were widely enforced.

What is 'moderate gun control'? Seems like every year it means 'something stricter than what we have now'.

>Let's make a minimum age for purchasing guns, 18 for long guns and 21 for pistols. What's wrong with moderate gun control?
>Let's just ban the sale of fully automatic weapons and short-barreled shotguns without a tax-stamp. What's wrong with moderate gun control?
>Let's require a three-day waiting period on the purchase of a gun from any licensed dealer. What's wrong with moderate gun control?

At what point do you recognize that 'moderate' has crossed the border into 'excessive'?

It's closer to 10 thousand you mong.
>cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
That also depends on what data you go on. Because gun violence in 2014 was down by 1/3 in 2014.
>cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Tell me how many murders are caused by a 'legal' gun. If you go through the process of getting a gun legally and not from some nigger out back you're probably not gonna kill someone with it.

Total homicides and suicides combined in the US don't come anywhere near 300k. Think about it if it were 300k the sum of gun homicide and gun suicide would be close to 1 per 1000 which of course it is not. You misread a statistic.

I don't really care ... most of those deaths are probably made by unregistered guns.
Also guns are a necessity in some places... Right now in my coutry we do really need some usa-like weapon regulations to defend ourselves.

>mfw I can only carry a gun absolutely dismantled with the bullets in another case or I get a fucking ticket.

>over 300k people killed by guns every year in the US?

wrong

At least our rate of offing ourselves and each other isnt as high as Mexico

>killed by guns
No retard, people killed them. A gun can't do anything.

More than half are suicides.

yes homicides, I was talking about gun deaths in general

So how come libs attack ar-15's the most? by far the most homicides by gun in this country are done with handguns, so why aren't these attacked? I know there were political movements decades ago that tried to ban handguns, but they stopped and went after semi-auto long guns instead. Why?

[citation needed]
>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls

"......WELL REGULATED....."

no shit people kill people, however, they used guns. given the shear # of people that were killed, murder or not, should we do somthing

>300k

Number has to be 10 times higher than is correct lol.

Anyway it is all niggers killing people (usually other niggers) and suicides.

Crazed white guy going on shooting spree causes only a handful of deaths every year.

15,066 in 2016, LIAR.

not all of them were murder, either. many were in self defense and accidents.

Because they are more useful for fighting the Soviet utopia that they want to impose on the country.

i hate when the shooter is white and they say it was a lone nut or crazy guy and never say it was terrorism

Is there any evidence that the 'something' currently proposed with actually reduce homicide or suicide?

>300,000 people

10/10 thread

Its 30k, not 300k and about 80% of them are suicides.

let the americans kill each other off maybe they will rid the world of their bullshit

In most cases it's a lone nut or a crazy guy, though, and not terrorism. Terrorism has a definition, user.

When Dylann Roof shot up a church to try and trigger a race war, that was terrorism. Terrorism is when you use violence as a political tool to try and coerce a government or group of people into taking a course of action, or adopting a specific policy.

When nutjob #56 shoots people at an abortion clinic because he thinks abortion doctors are evil and wants to kill as many as possible, that's not terrorism. He's not trying to get the government to ban abortions, or even necessarily dissuade abortion providers from providing abortions, he's wiping out people he's designated as evil. That's vigilantism.

Whelp pack it in boys we only have so long left.
821 people are dying every day to gun violence.
Hug your loved ones because people are dying everyday to gun violence in the US so we'll be extinct in the next couple years.
>300k dead a year

Enjoy not having any new drug patents and sharing a border with Mexico.

>Whats the Sup Forums opinion about the over 300k people killed by guns every year in the US?
Sucks to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Sounds like a pretty clear idea.

>"B.b.b.but no one needs a gun!"

Well listen here you liberal slime. No one needs to hear your pussy mouth flapping like a carp out of water, but it is called the BILL OF RIGHTS, not the BILL OF NEEDS.

People use firearms, and a gun does not kill someone without a human doing something totally stupid with it in the first place. I have a pile of guns, and not a one has hurt a single person ever....If they are not loaded, they are slightly more dangerous than a piece of lumber.

What is my opinion really? There is no way to fix the problem. It is a mental health issue. People who have no idea how to be safe purchase guns (legally or not usually) end up using them improperly. I could prattle on about storage and safe handling, but I won't.

Gun violence is centered in certain areas almost like an outbreak of a disease. It almost looks like an illness...Well, guess what...It is. People use them to kill humans, and so other humans act the same....(I use "humans" very loosely). Suddenly we have entire cities of armed people with guns, none of whom grasp that they should not have them in the first place. It is a mental illness. These are not home-defense issues I am talking about. These are violent crimes done by violent people generally.

There are plenty of stats out there, and none look good for BLACKS specifically. You can google it yourself. Basically, a colored man is twice as likely to die from lead than a white? Why is that? Oh, why is a black simply more likely to commit a crime than a white?

Everyone should be armed and trained. Anyone who misuses their firearm for ill intentions should be given the death penalty.

The 92 series has good ergonomics, durable construction and classic aesthetics. The undersized magazine and unnecessarily high weight are serious detractors, as is the tendency to fail to eject when using lower powered cartridges.

I give it a B-

How does Sup Forums except the fact that guns kill 3,000,000 people a year? How do you sleep at night?

>should we do somthing
even more guns

MUH 30,000,000 people a year dead to gun violence.
When will it be enough?

Its the bullets that do it really

we already have excessive gun control, more excessive gun control under the term moderate will not help.

you do realize if I kill 10 people with a rifle or 10 with a knife, I still killed 10 people right? there not more or less dead. even if you took all those guns away, those 2/3rds of people who killed themselves will still die from jumping off a building, or hanging themselves, or any number of other ways. and the next large % that's just gang/criminal violence, do you think there just gonna sit around and sing happy songs with the other gangs? no there gonna go full mexico and chop eachother up with machetes

and like everyone else said, that number is laughable at best.

Niggers aren't people.
Please don't post skewed stats

>Whats the Sup Forums opinion about the over 300k people killed by guns every year in the US?
Not enough, step it up niggers.

So you are suggesting that 97%~ of the US population dying every year, is a-okay with you?

It's actually 30,000. Try again, retard.

30,000,000 a years is unacceptable
Something should be done

Guns are important to protect you and your family from non whites, drug fiends, criminals. It's foolish to not carry a weapon. What happens when you're out numbered or someone pulls a knife on you? Are you just supposed to cower in fear and die an awful death because " muh liberal feelings? ". Anyone opposed of fire arms is disconnected with the reality of the world around them. You believe if you cut out guns people will stop being violent? They'll just go back to bludgeoning and arrows. Guns are the most humane and logical form of self defense. Fuck off with opposing opinions, shove your Euro/Canadian values up your asshole.

hot damn that rifle's thicc
what is it
also it's ~55% not 80% fampai

>It's actually 30,000
What a savage shithole, not even here we have that many killed and we're waging a war on drugs because you fucking junkies can't stop getting high.

>300k

Spic, keep your ignorance to yourself. Understand?

i think people need to stop shooting themselves either accidentally or on purpose

yep guns just sprout legs and randomly start shooting people. its horrible

When it's 300,000,000

>symbol of democracy
>commieshit rifle

>cop goes for rebound
>niglet's hand brushes his gun
>HE WENT FOR MY GUN
>cop shoots him

Nope I won't be happy until it's 99% as seen here
The only ones left will be native americans on the reservations.

Sup Forums

>wants 45%~ of world dead every year due to gun violence

So a heartless POS who should be removed from the general population?

Guns, motor vehicles, household chemicals as explosives and poisons, stabbings

I think the violence in the USA is down to SSRIs in many bizarre cases like nearly all the spree killings.

Guns?

They are a tool can be or a good (protecting an innocent) or an evil killing an innocent.

Violence founded nearly every single modern state are they bad because guns made them?

Can government only be trusted with guns. No, often governments have been the worst abusers of guns and non governmental holders the just cause.

Being able to act in just defense by owning ad having a gun but more importantly being skilled in its use is like having a vote in the ultimate election which you hope never comes. As Burke once said all it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

A culture has emerged though which makes light of killing, if you cannot be above all a moral man you should never pick up a gun. Killing another person is no small thing.

t. Firearms of all sorts throughout my life.

>we already have excessive gun control, more excessive gun control under the term moderate will not help.

They had complete gun control here

Paramilitary groups smuggled in everything from flamethrowers, heavy machine guns, sub machine guns, rpgs and plastic explosive.

On a purely criminal level it is very very very simple to make a gun. It is after all a 16th century technology.

The vast majority are able to make a quite lethal firearm from materials in their own home that is far more deadly than a single 9mm round.

Gun control is in its own right a myth.

I could if the law wished me to for a demonstration show a gun controller type how to make a firearm in a couple of hours.

You would have to ban so many items to remove weaponry from society there would be almost nothing left.

Landmines, booby traps, grenades, guns, explosives, lethal gases, poisons can be readily made in very little time.

You can't 'control' guns any more than you can 'control' knives.

can't legally own one, thinking of "repealing" that...

thicc

this exactly my potato-bro, I simply meant it theoretically like by some magic guns were gone and no more could ever be built, what's stopping those same criminals from using swords? but as you said in all truth they would just continue having guns, and the regular joe would have jack.

kek smiles on us

>uk
niggers gunna shoot niggers eitherway

When you take away suicides and accidents, the firearms death rate is mostly niggers and spics killing other niggers and spics in gang warfare.

I have never shot anyone while not drawing a government paycheck in a war zone, and none of my guns have any bodies on them.

Well, not while I have had them. Since I mostly own WWI and WWII antique stuff, there might be bodies on them in the wars.

Sage in all fields. It's not even a tenth of that number. And the answer would be obvious and applies just as much as it always does: niggers

AK74SU muzzle brake, M16 front sight, fucked up rail forend, AK47 magazine.

Fucking art majors. Jesus.

>Gun control in any form = antiwhite
This isn't even a race issue you stupid fuck. What are you even talking about? You alt-right faggots who go on about "muh white genocide" and anti-white everything have a worse and more pathetic "poor little me" special snowflake victim mentality than tumblr.

>300k
>this thread will hit bump limit
>no one will sage

just fuck my board up with newfags senpai

>300k people killed by guns

sentient man-hunting weapons are a scourge we must take action against

Oy vey, it's like another Shoah, remember the thirty million and give up your guns, goyim.

Are you retarded?

That many people aren't dying from guns, most are suicides, police shootings, and hang violence with illegal weapons and a very slim minority are actual murders and shootings

>hang violence
Fuck off, phoneposter.

Libtards should really change their strategy.
Those pathetic always cry for "muh AR-15", "muh assault weapon" and let pro-gun faggots make fun of them.

The USA is so fucking badass. I wish all western nations killed 300k people per year with firearms, Muslims would be non existent.

Here is a novel idea. How about leave us and our guns alone and get on with your life. Dont like guns? Dont buy one but get fucked for telling the rest of us what to do. Thats whats great about freedom, individuality and private property rights.

and niggers!

My loved ones live in a nice rural area where the only gun deaths are suicides. Are you against death with dignity

What I think you are trying to say is that what we think about the 300k people killed by other people using guns as the murder tool, guns don't kill the people dumbass, other people people aiming and pulling the trigger use a gun to kill

Execute all people that break into someone else's house and all armed robbers, and you will solve your nigger and mestizo problem in no time.

Firearms are absolutely necessary, every man
must be able to protect himself, his family and his property from criminals and murderers.

Ban niggers.

Problems solved.
I'm not even joking.

XD

>This isn't even a race issue you stupid fuck
Half of all homicides in the United States of America is conducted by niggers. If you only take a look at the homicide rate of only white people we have a rate of 2.6 per 100k. Now you wanna take a whack at was the black rate is because, I will give you a hint.

It makes Mexico look more safer and they are at 15.7