The answer to both is "yes."

Captain America is a cuck.

no are you

This is a board of peace

no its an act
Sup Forums is a board of peace
we are kekistanis not ledditors
they give our culture a bad name
the newfags from rebbit who came here are just spouting racist insults to "fit in"
Sup Forums was never racist, we love all cultures
the travel ban on all alt-right countries is unfair
President Clinton is a psychopath

So two votes yes?

fuck off nigger

race realists is the term you are looking for

Oh wow they ruined the cap....who would have thought

Didn't Captain America said Hail Hydra in the comics ????

What a beautiful love heart

Sup Forums is a board of peace. I believe you have us mixed up with the vile and racist /po/

The filename should be 'Hydra agent marches undesirables to death camp'.

Cap is best goy

Surprised nobody posted a close up of this kid yet.

Is this (comic) real?

yes

also super heroes are for fedora-manchildren. why want fake superheroes when europeans have a history overflowing with real heroes?

Smug look on that little bastard's face.

Yes. Got a problem ?

Notice how Captain America is tall, blonde and blue eyed and white

Yes.

Yes OP. Now BTFO

Capitan America would probably vote for Trump. The writers are shameless.

Is OP a faggot?

(the answer is yes)

I'm with the concept that there are niggers, and there are black people.

My favorite kind of black people are the fat black guys who are nice, and like to eat fried food. Islam is a horrible ideology, so middle eastern people tend to be shitty. Asians are based. Jews are............. whatever.

That cover makes me want to sodomize the entire marvel staff

He looks more like a midget.
I bet Köksal Baba would fucking waste that gay little bitch.

"Nigger is a mind state not a skin color" ~ Ma Mom.

Nice edit. Here's the original

Kek hates niggers

Yes.

Why? Marvel fucked themselves with their political propaganda. Both DC and Marvel don't have the sells or the resources to last another ten years

That's good to hear actually.

They already killed off Captain America during the Bush administration. So expect him to go full liberal this cycle.

Every one is racist to a certain degree, so yeah.

What's depressing about it is Comic book sales seem unaffected by the rise of the internet. Marvel and DC did it to themselves by alienating their audience.

I'm latvian. All of us are racist.

I love the irony in that picture , they basicly need a gen modified white super soilder to safe them becasuse all they have is a bunch of fags , shitskins , dykes and cripples.

Of course we are racist, everyone is racist to some degree.

But for me I'd rather live next door to a nigger doctor than an unemployed redneck

nah

HEIL HYDRA

at least post the panel you autist

>
Personally, I differentiate between niggers and black people. With black people, being a small minority, and being the ones who actually contribute to the overall wellbeing of society. While niggers are... well... niggers.

There is a reason why comic books are mostly for adolescents, because most of the time its one superpowered freak forcing their ideology on others through sheer power, rather than actual reasoning or facts.

much better

are you a sock puppet?

consorted subversion attempt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare

how can we be racists, we are only cattle sayanim

People of all races can be niggers. Likewise, not all black people are niggers. Nothing wrong with hating trash.

yep. Sexist too

well aren't you a cuck

Marvel and DC are propped up by Disney and Time Warner respectively. They'll be around just as long as they can still be used to sell toys and movies.

I'll admit it, I laughed.

as racist as captain america is

how many times does this need to be asked?
In your house the only ones who belong are your family, love my people, this does not mean I hate others, I just love my people more than all others, I can love others but I assume they love their own more as I do.

Did they blue pill Cap? Or is he a Hydra agent? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Trump supporters are the true super villains.

we preach love and tolerance

we love niggers here

>#NotAllLurkers
>Pepe ban unconstitutional!
>most 4channers are moderates

How dare they persecute us.

no because racism is a crime and crime is for niggers

Why the fuck is there a disabled guy there? I must have missed the speech where Trump announced he would deport all paraplegics.

I'd be okay this if it were revealed all the hate crimes were false flags.

hell horlir

Nope, irony & freedom, too smart to be "racist" and facts and statistics aren't racist

Digits don't lie

when you try to push your the right are nazis but actually drop one of the most based speeches in comicbooks history

Captain America would be /ourguy/

It's getting more and more cancerous each month.
Marvel is fucking done for. The propaganda is off the charts.

i am racist and i stopped caring years ago

kek are we sure he's the bad guy?

It's true. You can't force this stuff just like you can't force innovation, or acclimation. Some things are a matter of nature and natural progression

Weren't they "leaving propaganda and returning to just telling good stories"? I think I saw a headline like that somewhere.

>Sup Forums
>racist

pick both

the avengers are controlled by the illuminati as far as i know (like an actual group that call them illuminati). so guess who is the evil side

One writer said that I believe in regards to X Men who were originally intended to represent the oppressed and minorities

your question should be: is racism inherently wrong?

Can I randomly r the meme that makes fun of libs using Harry Potter and other fiction to relate to.current events, rather than actually history..

Please

no why would you ever think that?
this is a board of peace nigger

It's funny how the one group that's always stood for such things in Marvel history is abandoning such things. I don't care if they do it. To me it's a matter of art mirroring life as opposed to hoping lives mirror your art. When an agenda is involved they need to have more tact like Neil Blomkamp instead of Paul Feiges Ghostbusters

Somebody needs shop the "captain america" in the pic so he's communist

at this point its basically that the avengers are the sjw being controlled by the illuminati/shadowgovernment/estabishment/(((them))) while all others are portrayed as evil, nazis and racist.

This makes me pretty sad, I was a huge fantastic four fan as a kid because Mr. fantastic and dr. doom were redpilled as fuck. I hope dr. doom is still based but judging by your summary I doubt they would allow him to be as much of a badass as he has been previously

Boy, isn't it great when morally infallible, fictional characters that don't exist agree with me politically?

Yes.

Digits don't lie but they can be cunts

well, i dont really keep up with the comics, its just what i gathered from stuff being posted here to be honest. but it does seem like it is that way i said

>"hey! You just gonnna sit there or are you gonna help me fight these fags?"

>Islam
>Gay Flag

Of course we are.

That just means we're not blind, deaf and retarded.

Sup Forums is not a single mind faggot.

Nice strawman you got there
Itd be a shame if someone

Burnt it

more like captain globalist

I beg to differ

Even this guy gets it

I was out when this was a thing, can someone give me a quick rundown?

What a raging asshole.
I bet he's gonna grow up to be a rich kid who still steals and mugs with his poorer friends because muh culture