3/15

Reminder to be gone by this date. It's not worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7n7Kqr3AVYk
auroville.org
nandhivarman.wordpress.com/2008/06/13/auroville-under-scanner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DAK 2.0

what
why?

I've been seeing so much shit on this. Wtf is it and why should I give two shits?

It's shariablue trying to get rid of all the Trump supporters on the board.

They actually think we are dumb enough to believe this retardation.

What is supposed to happen?

This is not the chosen date of Kek. Ignore this shit.

I've read about CP in cache, but idk if it was documented.
Also CP would mean the same, recently shot snuff files on a lot of different computers. Near 2% chance of working.
I call bullshit for this theory.

I'll go there to see what happens
I hope the CIA has no influence outside of Burgerland

May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

On may Day the commies will start shit in our biggest cities ,they are trying to start a communist revolution and you fuckers better be ready

May Day is when it all happens...THEIR SILENCE ABOUT THE DAY IS PROOF OF WHATS COMING ... why can't we all understand this.

why not just go to 2^2+2^2?

>how do i into LARPing

Some "FBI user" started this, but he wasn't talking about Sup Forums, but about some other website to not enter on it.

Why you gotta play psy ops on us like this?

>1964

im ready. though nothing will likely happe where I live.

yes, arrest all of pol and get them into prisons and let them met eachother. Yes, what could possibly go wrong- surely not the formation of a new roman empire

It's when the debt ceiling is scheduled to be hit and Congress has done nothing to hint towards resetting it. With Trump as president, we as a nation will file for bankruptcy, crashing the world economy with no survivors.

A half-Saudi half-Greek, a leaf mestizo and a gook enter a bar...nevermind, that was HWNDU

alex jones says there's gonna be happening on ides of march every single year and it's never happened

actually on a first review it would be an efficient way to datamine.
On a second exam tho it could also be a joke.

so letter agency vs some discord server
who cares anymore, lol

Witnessed

D.A.K.
A.
K.

Alright can someone fill me in on what this fucking 3/15 shit is? It's beginning to spook me.
Why do I have to leave? Are we becoming a honeypot? How do I "leave" Sup Forums?

Will we loose faith in kek when this doesn't happen?

Gud. Maybe shitskins will leaves us alone then.

its not worth it to have a meet up of everyone on pol?

they put us in this containment board and a few years later we end up getting the president elected. They put us all in the same place, all of a sudden there will be a million plus strong army of neo nazis most with more combat experience than anyone on the left. They imprison us they will be fucked

It won't work
A revolution requires majority support, if antifa or whoever declares open war , their numbers will immediatiy reduced to the revolutionaries themselves. Even libtards know better (mostly). Mabey an LA tier riot here had there, but they are soon arrested

what is honeypot?

This sounds an astroturfed effort to take advantage of our paranoid tendencies to get us to self censor.

>doesn't happen
Keep dreaming. Go out and buy a gun with some ammo, maybe a few spare mags if they sell them. You're in for one wild ride. Path of light, brother.

>it's sharia blue trying to get rid of all the Trump supporters on this board

WTF, i love shareblue now.

No thanks CTR.

I want more info on 3/15, not just "we'll become a honeypot". Could be a scare to just keep us off Sup Forums for all we know.

>implying it's possible to leave this place

WE ARE DOOMED

youtube.com/watch?v=7n7Kqr3AVYk

>Are we becoming a honeypot?
newfag. 4chins has been a honeypot for years.

go where

literally what could even happen to us though lol

What time zone?!?!
GMT? JST (since the warning had a nippon flag)? EST?

Oh fuck I remember how some guy said he escaped into a log cabin in Switzerland because the whole world would crash in a financial crisis because of the jew new year shemita.
NOTHING
Germans spamming D.A.K.
NOTHING
Now A FUCKING FBI user WOOOOOW
Hmmm what's gonna happen I wonder...

nothing at all. don't worry about it. it would be silly to be concerned with something like this. just keep posting normally and everything will be fine.

yeah im not concerned im just trying to grasp if anything is even possible that would actually do any damage

YOU FAGGOTS LITERALLY DID THIS
>MAY DAY
SHIT LAST FUCKING YEAR
FUCK OFF

nope. it's physically impossible for you to be tracked here.

So basically we're all concerned because a "FBI user" said that mysterious shit is going to happen in 03/15?

march 15th is the day of the netherlands election. Geert will win, and right wing nationalism will explode in Europe once again, and the left will target all right wingers any way they can. Including the ones who post here.

not seeing all that much genuine concern haha

let it all burn

Forgot pic of the great 2015 happening

Let's move.

The message board is of national security, given the FBI user posting, and other info posted here. The entire website is being bought/hostile take over so that IP address and other info is owned by alphabet agencies.

Roger.

Not to worry.

DUES VULT

That's what Caesar said, the good it did him.

The original thread of the FBI user was already deleted? If so, what informations he showed or said?

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
It's a misunderstanding, the "FBI user" was talking about some site that was accessed through the QR code he posted with his post. Anyone trying to say it is about Sup Forums or Sup Forums as a whole is full of shit or a shill, Sup Forums is not going to get shutdown due to CP, we had shit tons of it before and we are still here. Stop being stupid and believing "the end is coming!".

Yeah, it's most likely going to have to do with the trafficking ring expanding to nearly every city and some small towns

srs

i dont wanna blatantly out my self as being fairly new
but when was this cp flood and how bad was it?

See that's where I call bullshit...
Sup Forums can find people, without the 3letter agencies. They come here for leads, because we do the tedious work of researching and laying out the dots to connect.

>March 15 supposedly bad
Beware the Ides of March?

This is bullshit. Why do you faggots leave out the information that the alphabet user added because someone asked the question "do you men Sup Forums"?

Auroville.com

Go there. But NOT after the 15th. It's going to be the topic of a massive release centered on pedophilia/ child trafficking/organ farming.

It's the prototype of a One World government with a religion - a real religion - based around the hag who envisioned and founded the city with some pooinloo. It's odd, to say the least. There are many accusations of organized sex rings that are searchable online. Look there and start looking for the truth, but we are quickly running out of time.

Auroville.com

K. KEEP ME POSTED

March 15.
They need to take it over so they can identify posters and prosecute/prevent spree shooting, because their info gathering systems are illegal / inadmissable in court.

Flood? No no, this was just random threads back in the day, in which it was posted anywhere, and is the reason we have captcha (well that and cordellia).

I apologize

auroville.org

fair enough so it was just sorta like our blacked threads now

DO IT

remember dak? and how nothing happened?
I actually prepped for that shit and spent a fuck ton of money on guns and protection.
Im not falling for another one of your shitty memes. Actually do something this time faggots.

Truly a god of chaos

Do we click the Thoth post?

Look at this:

4 Chan always had the reputation for CP, even as far back as 2001, if I remember. I thought lemon party and other early internet memes started here. Oldfags feel free to CTR.

Someone tell me what's on there

>shit and spent a fuck ton of money on guns
kek

website about some city in india, its safe

Pretty much.

yea, that's the site I saw the QR code link to.

The link is okay until the 15th. We are running out of time and we have to look. There are enough of us to do anything. We were given this info as a starting place. We have to start now. Together.

Exactly correct.

It's one of those "utopia" cities that members are self funding and all that babble.

The catch is this one, "accepts all people of all walks of life" and specifies as being pedo-friendly.

yeah i was aware of that
i used to go to Sup Forums when i was younger enjoyed a good ylyl or gore thread
use to see alot of people flipping out over a delete post

Fucking shitskins.
Theyre going to infiltrate our loos

a honeypot is a trap. they lure you in and trap everyone. i'm guessing they're claiming that they will be recording what we say and do. since i do nothing wrong, it wouldn't work anyway.

I support our AI overlords. :D

It's just a website for another hippie commune

THIS. EXACTLY.

I can't find the links I save of news reports about this exact issue. I'm trying.

im downloading the website right now for future reference, if needed. i will upload a link with a rar of the website that can be downloaded

They will raise it, they always raise it. Or are we going to jump timelines...again..

>2001
>Sup Forums was made in 2003
?????

Trump's involvement in pedogate is blowing out into the open. His exposure as a lifelong CIA asset is destroying the last vestiges of credibility that the regime had.

All the alt-media that has been shilling for the establishment for the last 1-2 years will be implication be exposed as cointelpro operations and the regime left with no "thought leaders" who retain trust.

It's happening.

nandhivarman.wordpress.com/2008/06/13/auroville-under-scanner/

only if you're julius caesar

Fucking creepy ass cult...

As if he'd be spurring a worldwide investigation that would lead directly to him.

Disinfo. Fuck off.