Brit/pol - Norcuck Edition

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace EU workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on ‘Western Culture’
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>UK political parties at risk from Russian cyber-attacks, GCHQ warns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gchq-russian-hacking-cyber-attack-threat-uk-political-parties-general-election-threat-kremlin-a7625226.html

>MPs slam Theresa May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO EU
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a7hBUL9kk1Y
timber-cabins.co.uk/acatalog/The-Witham-Euro-Cabin-1.html#.WMYFJIbX_IU
sykescottages.co.uk/log-cabins-wales.html
ft.com/content/c0c36268-bb0d-11e6-8b45-b8b81dd5d080
theguardian.com/money/2016/jul/27/uk-joins-greece-at-bottom-of-wage-growth-league-tuc-oecd
youtu.be/y-L-Cp3qZfQ?t=1m22s
youtu.be/vUMTkuTj7Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

On may Day the commies will start shit in our biggest cities ,they are trying to start a communist revolution and you fuckers better be ready

May Day is when it all happens...THEIR SILENCE ABOUT THE DAY IS PROOF OF WHATS COMING ... why can't we all understand this.

MUMMY MAY
MUMMY MAY

MAKE THE IMMIGRANTS GO AWAY

poppin in my trousers

FUCK OFF SOUTHSHILL
NEW
NEW

>Pic
Anna Passey (Pussy)

>Track was a banger. Here's one you might like from a few years back.
youtu.be/a7hBUL9kk1Y

This was posted in a reckless and provocative manner.

Lads what would it mean in the UK if I wanted to build and live in a structure that didn't meet residential standards? Here it would pretty much just mean I couldn't rent it out or get home insurance.

>KEK

You need to watch a show called Grand designs.

dat accurate map.

You building a little hobbit home patrick?

I'm familiar with Kevin and his subtle but definite judgements on people who think they don't need to employ a project manager. My erection would not be grand, but it would be cheap.

>hobbit home

nah, not really

timber-cabins.co.uk/acatalog/The-Witham-Euro-Cabin-1.html#.WMYFJIbX_IU

It doesn't meet residential standards primarily because of the nature of the doors and windows, it's by all means an exceedingly liveable space.

If it doesn't meet standards you're fucked. Obviously.

Yes, but in what ways am I fucked, specifically, so that I can figure out ways to not be fucked in those ways

What's Lincolnshire like?

I think there are cabin like holiday home structures very similar you can rent, but im not sure if they are classed as permanent structures.

Seen a few scattered around wales and scotland.

Anyone else in Cambridge? Always wondered if there were any other Sup Forums posters in this city, guessing there are due to the students.

sykescottages.co.uk/log-cabins-wales.html

Scroll down, some of those are wooden structures, probably chemically treated wood though. You can get wood that is treated to last 100 years in the ground.

I think so long as it has suitable waste/fire/energy regs wooden structures are fine. It might be a loophole if they were built before a certain date, or something like how it cant be a permanent domicile like caravans, ir you can only live in it 9 months a year.

Just follow building regs and you'll be fine. They're not actually as strict as you might imagine and that log cabin could be built to standard pretty easily I reckon just with a change to the windows etc

It's mainly to do with insulation, safety and quality. All available online and the planning office will help you out.

But if you intend to rent it out, you 100% need to meet every regulation or you'll be raped if anything goes wrong.

To be honest though, with that, you're better off renting it out as an airbnb in a field somewhere nice. Could easily charge £50/night, more in peak season. There are no regulations around that since people literally rent out tents, caravans and concrete pipes on the site.

This is what i suspect, ie he has a rural site in mind i bet its fine, doubt they will grant planning for a wooden hut in a regular city street though.

Why the thread splitting?

autism

Autism

Autism

>KEK.

Lol, the UK is such a shithole. London Ambulance is offering 30k pounds a year to come over and work as a paramedic for 2 years. Lmao, what a joke. I'd make more at McDonald's here. Get your shit together britbongs.

Enjoy McDonalds lad. We don't want you here anyway. And you're in the wrong thread.

Which Mcdonalds post pays over 30k pound a year in Austrailia?

Haha, my arse. You pasty faggots need us. We're the only good thing to ever come out of your sad little island.

did i ever tell you about the time i worked at a mcdonalds and got all fat

>Oooh Oh oH
>Konvict Music.

Err, pretty much all of them. 30k pounds is only 50kAUD. Peanuts. And to live I. London. Are they kidding? I thought it was an error when I saw the conversion.

No.
>Go on...

So nearly all McDonalds jobs pay 50k AUD in Boomerang-Land?

Insane/

Jealous again subhuman dalit?

You were so shit that we spent a fucking fortune to send you as far as we fucking possibly could at the time.

If we had a space program then you would have been sent into orbit, that's how useless your ancestors were to us. Bottom of the barrel scum. Not a single worthwhile trait. So worthless that we pooled together what little money we had to send you to an insect infested fucking desert.

Don't act all high and mighty just because you get (((paid))) more for menial work.

Your country is fucking full of gooks and you have a lower white percentage than us, and that truly is saying something. It took us thousands of years to fuck our shit up and you managed it in a few hundred.

Grow up.

Ahhhh fuck man, I'm sorry I hit a nerve. I just checked the Human Development Index, and it looks like we're at the top once again. Sorry. Meanwhile the motherland is spiralling out of control because none of you spazmoids know how to function.

>You're a nut Administrator.

Well done on the research bro. You'll be prime minister of the UK in no time, you seem a bit more clued in than the rest of them. In any case, the pay sucks and London is overcrowded. I'm gonna stay here and do less work for way more money and not have to have 30 minorities crammed within 20 metres of me a time any one time.

HA

Lying about McDonalds wages. Is that how low you've fallen?

((((HDI))))

Hank pls. Your 'country' is 99% fuck all and the rest of it is either full of Chinks or just a tourist trap for middle class Brits who go there to fuck your women and sit on the beach drinking whatever piss you drink.

I remember helping you once when you ran away from prison.
I gave you food.
Why did you not pay for my education?

You faggots thought you could get away from me?

Don't blame you.

To give you some further context of UK shitty pay

ft.com/content/c0c36268-bb0d-11e6-8b45-b8b81dd5d080

theguardian.com/money/2016/jul/27/uk-joins-greece-at-bottom-of-wage-growth-league-tuc-oecd

tl;dr

Wages in real terms dropped by 10% in the last 10 years.

Come on Charles. British dudes don't get any Aussie chicks. The reverse is the case. Most British guys I know are short/ugly.

Literally fucking nobody in the world has asked you to move to London and drive a fucking ambulance. Why are you even mentioning it?

That's like me saying

>Oh shit son, I was going to move to Australia but the chances of being gooked and sharked and insected is 150% higher than in the UK so I'll stay here lol!!!

It's pointless.

>Oh. I won't move to Beijing because it's full of smog and people
>Oh, I won't move to Aleppo because it's full of Muslims and war
>Oh, I won't move to detroit because it's full of niggers and shooting
>Oh, I won't move to Greenland because it's full of reindeer and fuck all

What a pointless argument you're trying to make.

It's triggered me. Yes.

has YKTD gone for good?
i thought he would be back by now

Watch them blame Brexit but not successive Economic policies.

>Over-reliance on service sector jobs.

Are we leaving the EU this week, lads?

UK Average Male Height - 5'10"
Australia Average Male Height - 5'9"

Okay lad.

I actually have no issue with our Antipodean retarded cousins but there's no need to get out of your box and act like a bellend.

>He's trappped in the closet.
youtu.be/y-L-Cp3qZfQ?t=1m22s

>We

Yes. Article 50 on the 15th.

We are, but your from the US?

>BBC Dateline on now.

Barri from Al-Quds supported Trump back before the election.
They looked at him horrified.
he was right.

Just pointing out that the UK sucks and working conditions there are terrible. I'm sorry if that's a rough pill to swallow

Aussie girls that travel here are notoriously easy.

You are right:

youtu.be/vUMTkuTj7Jc

>We will keep Margo Robbie.

And sexy.

I'll bet. People travelling overseas are more open to it. I've banged a few European girls here. Easier than Aussie girls

>Implying we don't all know that

Have you ever been in a Brit/pol/ thread before?

Everybody in the country is aware of that fact.

This. Total slags desu

Well of course, because they are locals that don't consider you exotic. Lets just agree that girls that travel abroad are generally a bit more whoreish in general.