www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/323582-kremlin-spokesman-russian-ambassador-met-with-advisers-to-clinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also this is the last thread I'm baking, someone will have to take over for the next one.

AWOO

It's so fucking hard to listen to americans talking to the radio when they're on halos... damn.

I miss Gen. Flynn. ,,;__;,,

You should stop making them permanently unless you want to include info about Trump's involvement in pedophilia and sex trafficking.

Anything less is complicity in his criminal behavior.

I'll do it

How did other Yuropoors even try to compete?

OINKWOOOOOOOOOOO

WALLS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO BUILD
SPIC POLITICIANS ARE FAGGOTY RANCHERS DON'T WANT IT!
WALLS ALSO DONT WORK(BUT DONT YOU DARE BUILD IT TO FIND OUT)

Ragheads can build walls with sensor suites but white men are too stupid.

HANG THE SHILLS FROM THE WALL.

Thanks.

>The border is 2,000 miles. Sure, given unlimited funds and manpower you could build a wall, but there's no way to effectively monitor and secure that length.

The wall is only one aspect of Trump's plans for border security. Border patrol is going to be expanded. Deportations will be sped up dramatically.

>I have no reason to believe this is true, but I also believe that the president of the United States could clear this up in a minute," he continued.
>"All he has to do is pick up the phone, call the director of the CIA, the director of national intelligence and say, 'OK, what happened?' Because they certainly should know whether the former president of the United States was wiretapping Trump Tower."

>think you are being wiretapped illegaly? Just call the agency wiretapping and ask them why they are committing a crime!

ITS OVER FOR TRUMP NOW! HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER! not even russia can save him now!!!

Damn.

>lol why didn't LBJ just call the CIA and ask if Oswald did it

so it looks like republicans are fucked on this health care scenario

its a lose lose situation

FUCK

Quick type in Vodka Runes so we can hack it all away!

Every war has casualties.

Let me give you Trump supporters a couple tips....

1. Stop stalking Shia. Now.

2. Stop defacing private property. Now.

You can and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Back off.

You've been warned.

she's in the infographic, rothschilds are major funders of trump and actually the ones who bailed him out when he bankrupt

Learn what?
Portuguese are worst than niggers, no intellectual achievement at all, down and under even Spain, not so much on moor cuckdon but still.
I think there's a 'Gilberto Freyre' book translated into English called 'Casa Grande & Senzala', read something there about the 'great' portuguese overlords.

How common of a last name is Rothschild anyway?

oh fug, pack it up boys

WE HAVE THE FLAG SHIA

ATTACH PHOTO OF YOU WITH SHOE ON HEAD AND NEGOTIATIONS WILL COMMENCE

I'm honestly glad that Flynn is gone at this point. The dude was more trouble than he was worth. I think he was a great guy to have on-board for negotiations with Russia, but he jumped the gun on that.

But then again we now know that Hillary did the exact same fucking thing. So maybe it was all bullshit. I don't know. Only Pence, Flynn, and Trump know the full story, and that's the way it has to be.

All right Shia.

Private property is a social construct, man.

Stop rioting then. Leave law abiding citizens alone.

Anybody have that picture of the Sweetie lookalike spreading her legs and doing the sweetie pose?

The chimpouts once wall construction starts are going to be fantastic
Assuming they don't run out of steam by then anyways

why do you guys reply to obvious bait

Pretty common these days. Over 300 members of the immediate family.

I just hope they stop the bullshit of people with multiple deportations still getting back in. At most it should be a 3 strikes policy

Don't be mad, Shia

Let me give ((You)) a warning

1. Stop Killing all of Humanity
2. Stop being such a faggot

You can and will be smote against the rocks.

Fuck off

Like warnings matter at this point

>/ptg/ on troll posts

First for based Tanya the Evil.

He was great for memes and distractions. Didn't he or his sons retweet a "Not anymore, Jews!" message?

slow news day means more shitposting with bots and shills

You realize that Shia is a literal cannibal right? Why on earth are you defend him?

ofc its all bullshit
They are scouring everyone in the Trump admin to attack

why do boxers punch bags full of sand and not humans all the time?

Gotta train them shitpost neurons desu.

but there is actually shit to talk about

like the health care reform act and how FUCKED republicans are because of it at the moment

>Portuguese are worst than niggers
Says Brazil.

So I guess the new immigration order is going to be blocked too?

if it doesn't stop 99% i'll be pissed and i don't think trump should give any DACAs any kind of status until it reduces it by 95%

This wall is not against isis but iran or iran allied baghdad.

That's beautiful.

put me in the screencap

Let me give you cucks a couple tips....

1. Stop shitting up pol. Now.

2. Stop violating the NAP by causing light from your post to tresspass on my sovereign property. Now.

You can and will have a tomahawk missile launched at you in self defense.

Back off.

You've been warned.

Don't fret. People who leave Trump tend to find their way back around. See Corey Lewandosky, Paul Manafort, Chris Christie, Katrina Pierson etc.

This isn't the last we'll see of Mike.

yes

Daily reminder that sign language is a secret dogwhistle for Fascism

I honestly just mute it and then in a couple seconds unmute to hear the response.

delete this meme

Why are the threads so slow?

Forgot pic :^)

Donald needs to get some more gold in there.

t. Shia Labutthurt

thehill.com/policy/international/323582-kremlin-spokesman-russian-ambassador-met-with-advisers-to-clinton

>Peskov, did however, concede that Putin preferred Trump over Clinton, saying, “If you ask him whether he had mentioned the then-candidate Donald Trump, I will answer, yes, he had.”

>Peskov suggested that the Kremlin leader found Clinton hostile toward Russia, while Trump was open to thawing U.S.-Russian relations.

>“The candidate Hillary Clinton was quite negative about our country in her attitude and in her program, declaring Russia being nearly the main evil in the world and the main threat for the United States,” Peskov said.

>“And to the contrary, the other candidate, Donald Trump, was saying that, 'Yes, we disagree with the Russians ... in lots of issues, but we have to talk to them in order to try to find some understanding.' Whom would you like better? The one who says that Russia is evil or the one who says that, 'Yes, we disagree, but let's talk to understand and to try to find some points of agreement?'” he asked.

Anybody else watch this interview? I thought it was pretty interesting.

Because our eurobros keep killing themselves.

Because nothing's happening

You misspelled Pizzagate, Skippy

She might be Kate Bewley, the owner of the land where the pole is. hahaha.

BTW...

>the public is invited
Daily reminder HWNDU disclaimer allows us to enter to the property. "You've been warned."

Guys what was that fuss over the new travel ban? Did these cunt really ban it AGAIN?

>selling my freshly slaughtered chickens to the local Co-op
>some tumblr looking 'woman' and her pet nu-male get in my face as i'm unloading my truck in the back about being a piece of shit for killing animals
>telling me they hope my children die and my house burns down
>tfw just so tired of liberals existing at all
Everything about them is revolting. They hate self-sufficiency, they hate genuine education, they hate self-defense, they hate privacy, they hate presumption of innocence, it's so exhausting dealing with this garbage.

but you're wrong

jesus christ

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THE HEALTH CARE PROBLEM.

THIS IS GOING TO MAKE TRUMP A ONE TERM PRESIDENT IF THEY DON'T REPEAL AND REPLACE. IF WE STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T AFFORD IT THEMSELVES, IT WILL BE A FAILURE

Jesus fuck /ptg/ get your fucking heads out of your asses

you are all so fucking immature

hurr theres nothing going on better reply to obvious bait awooo

Jesus christ trump would be ashamed of all of you

Mexico isn't an enemy state and terrorists still lord through the nonexistent borders of middle eastern shit holes.

>Filled the country with niggers because reasons
>Had 7 slaves each person, including in India, one slave to hold brush, other to carry belongings, other to bring a lotion
>Plot twist: 4 rich portuguese shared the same pack of clothes, when one was outside using the apparel the other 3 remained at home using lesser garments waiting for the other to come back so they could decide which one was going out using the silk clothes
>Stole all the gold, left the niggers on the land
They left a based king though, other portuguese got rid of him because everyone liked the Monarch.
It's a people given to lazyness, poor nutrition, catholic fervour but lack of intellectual background for their faith.
Given to the cult of Venus, not creative at all, even stole 'technology' in regards to land and creation of animals from niggers and moors - windmills, equipment to use on the cattle from particular regions in Africa.
I can go on though.
Portuguese would suffer anything in this world rather than learning a trade.

Because drump got BTFO by based Louise!

K , i will kill myself now

God gave Man dominion over the animals, and plants.

>Did these cunt really ban it AGAIN?

I don't think so. I think that's just Breitbart sperging out over nothing.

Thankfully they'll grow up miserable once we tear down their ideology at its very roots

I think some states are butthurt and filing lawsuits again, but so far no federal judge has blocked it like before so they can't stop it

@116390421
At this point we've talked everything there is to talk about with healthcare, multiple times. Mr. Reddit Spacing.

I don't even understand what that crazy bitch is saying.

That's why we need to pass out felony convictions like candy to libtard agitators, repeal the 17th and 19th amendments to rip out their disproportionate influence over the government and US Senate in particular compared to rural areas, and shoot any that try to mess with us personally.

this is the best OC ive seen in a long time

Is this what people mean when they say "reddit spacing"? Cause it looks awful. Sort yourself out man.

At least your country's dad didn't tread on you twice.

Why are you threatening us Shia.

I'm sure it'll be fine

First of all, nice reddit spacing. Secondly, we've already talked it up and down. There's nothing more to discuss until something else happens with it.

Are you the dude with the eagles?

that guy is a shill, dude

Doesn't actually matter, I'm just playing some tricks with History.
I'm the son of german/russian expats so I actually don't give a fuck but I know the history of this hellhole more than the regular people nonetheless.

Pics of chickens.

I mostly agree with this but what the Amish do to dogs is chink teir and factory farming jews are killing us all.

>the S's are dollar signs

lmao