ON THE SCALE OF WW2!!!

ON THE SCALE OF WW2!!!

YOU NEED TO TAKE IN REFUGEES NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm full, you can have our share

Sorry burger boy, you break it you buy it.

WWII? No room for refugees. Have great depression.
Put them on the front lines.

Nah

The nukes did 1,000,000 times the damage

don't you understand? WWII

you know what else happened during WWII? the HOLOCAUST

Oy vey it's anudda shoah

It's a civil war retard they broke their own shit

>when it's a leaf post

fucking burgers and their insatiable love of warfare and bloodshed. you fat fucks will destroy the world

leafposting as ever

fuck off we're full

You're like a five year old complaining that daddy spends too much time at work. You don't know what it takes to keep this world safe, so be quiet little island and go play with your toys while we protect you

Awesome! Pulls out beer and lawn chair

The (((Red Cross))) have been busy helping terrorists.

Nah maple leaf you take them or Trudeau will start crying.

REPOST

>Civil war inside single nation
>Totally the same as a global war in which battles were fought nearly everywhere

Sure.

Only children and women, and they MUST go back after the war and not enforce their muslim shit

Small island, sorry. Good thing Canada is a post nation state, eh?

>England gets bombed to shit during WWII
>the English stay in England, never stopped fighting, and rebuilt their cities

Hmmm... really percolates my pecans.

BUT MUH OIL??

South-East England got bombed, and not very well.

Let's both agree to give them to the Irish

War is bad.
Instead of just taking people out of the places there is war. SHould we not replace them with glorious hellfire?
Too bad THE BOMB did not solve humanity's war problems.

England barely got any damage. It is nothing compared to Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

What did they think WAR would look like?

>on the scale of ww2
death of 50-80m is attributed to WW2. That would be a good start for fixing the region.

Lol the Jews are seriously comparing a muzzy squabble to wwII. Good god

i think he means the damage done per country, not total damage

this has gotta piss off some jews?

who funded the opposition tho?

That's because these fuckers are blowing themselves up in front of their own fatteh stores. Even the japs in WW2 didn't kamikaze their home turf.

>you

A better example would be Malta, they were ass fucked in WW2 but refused to surrender

CANADA WILL TAKE THEM ALL

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

>>>For two of the most prominent voices inside the Trudeau government’s influential council of economic advisers, it’s much more than a passing fancy.

>It’s a target.

The 14-member council was assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau to provide “bold” advice on how best to guide Canada’s struggling economy out of its slow-growth rut.

>One of their first recommendations, released last week, called for a gradual increase in permanent immigration to 450,000 people a year by 2021 — with a focus on top business talent and international students. That would be a 50-per-cent hike from the current level of about 300,000.

The council members — along with many others, including Economic Development Minister Navdeep Bains — argue that opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future.

>They say it’s particularly important as more and more of the country’s baby boomers enter their golden years, which eats away at the workforce.

The conviction to bring in more immigrants is especially significant for at least two of the people around the advisory team’s table.

>He believes Canada’s international influence would grow considerably with a bigger population. On top of that, Barton said the world would benefit from having a larger version of Canada’s stable, diversified democracy and economy.

“It’s a big number — to me, it’s more of an aspirational number,” he said when asked about the group’s goal.

>“It would obviously change the country considerably. It’s a different path ... But I don’t think it’s crazy.”

TFW A POST-NATIONAL SUPERPOWER

It's funny because you didn't see other countries taking in European refugees during ww2

A lot of Brits relocated to Canada during WWii to avoid the bombing

no u

>YOU NEED TO TAKE IN REFUGEES NOW.
Why can't we just rebuild the warzones in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan. Rebuild it and then don't invade the Middle East for a 10 year period.

American didn't import all the Japanese, Germans, and Italians after WW2. We rebuilt their countries, which stimulated the economy of both the US and their countries. Then we made peace agreements with those countries.

>having your special forces interfering in foreign countries, by overthrowing their governments, on the order of saudi arabia
>creating power vacuums in the middle east that allows terrorist factions to gain control on the order of saudi arabia
>use your media to trick your own population into thinking these are good things

tippy top kek

what does US get out of this?

Seems like its only done to help shitskin Saudis

I wouldn't object to taking /actual/ Syrian refugees - but I'd prefer to help them rebuild their own country. Fuck the Somali/Afgan/etc migrants who exploit the system and the Jews who tell them how to do so. They should be hanged.

On the scale of WW2, really, is that an objective fact?

oh fuck you
those shitskins haven't seen shit jet

>leaf

BETTER TAKE IN MORE NIGGERS FROM NOT SYRIA!!!

inflammatory opinion

Slightly heated refutation

>a couple thousand sand niggers die in a 3 month civil war
compared to
>hundreds of millions dead in a decade long war

really gets my cerebellum in a twist

>Malta

Fuck man some of the craziest stories out of the entire war came from that Siege

Why does it have to be compared to the scale of the London Blitz. Why not Dresden? Or Berlin? Or Munich? Or Magdeburg?

Liberal governments saw to it that not one person deserving of refuge found it in Canada before or after WWII. Such people were dumped in Palestine for the Arabs to finish off.

The Liberals did see fit to admit a large number of former Nazi collaborators who died here rich, happy and unrepentant, including Michael Chomiak, Goebbels' man in Kiev and grandfather of Leafland's Russophobic foreign minister, Chrystia Freeland.

If you're a savage or an enemy of western civilization, Canada's doors are always open to you. Otherwise, you have to go back. If you're not a Muslim, the risk you might vote Tory at some point is simply too great.

>hundreds of millions
>decade

Israel

Random funny reply

No we're not, we have plenty of space.

>south east got bombed

They bombed the hell out of liverpool (North West), some terrace streets still have huge gaps where a house used to be.

Coventry was destroyed too (West Midlands)

This was outside my window today -bana

I seem to recall us deny refugees during WWII as well.

I would hate to overturn that precedent

Well too bad there wasn't a nice, safe, fertile region called the golan heights that belonged to syria

Oh wait

But Liverpool didn't get "bombed to shit" in comparison to London and the surrounding targets.

I'd rather pay for Boogie's healthcare instead of getting refugees

0:43

She'd be a mashed up pile of previously alive little girl.

They can rebuild their own shit. We're not containing and paying for the entire fucking world.

yes we are

Acknowledgement of place from which you post