Dear Sup Forums, believers of Christ and non believers alike...

Dear Sup Forums, believers of Christ and non believers alike, I urge you to take 15 minutes of your time to listen to this video in its entirety. I can almost guarantee you at least some of your views towards faith will be altered. The interpretation of Islam as the antichrist religion is what solidified my faith in God. Take just a moment and listen with an open mind and look around at the current situation in the world today. Remember the beheadings. Remember the terrorism. Remember the Ottoman Empire and the crusades. There's something to all this stuff I assure you. If you take the time to listen to this, give me a bump and afterwards come back with your criticisms of the video. God bless.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPLdWkfQtIo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager#Inability_to_believe
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>okay maybe i'll give it a sho-
>m.youtube
hide mobile users
do not post in mobile user threads
do not respond to mobile users

I'm at work m8 I'll be on desktop in around 15 minutes

Okay I'm on desktop now and ready for discussion

i don't understand

Just shills being shills. Watch the video in my OP

What's wrong with mobile users?

Most of it seems legit, but Some of it seems like its reaching. That's my main issue with these videos. I can't see the stone being taken into a new Jewish temple. Unless they declare the Dome of the Rock the new Temple of David. And I doubt that.

But yeah most of it is spot on.

I agree. But they are on the right track, no doubt. The tthing about the temple is its up in the air, are we waiting to see a man sit upon the temple mount and declare to be God or does the beast that is Islam suffice?

mind=blown

Trump is the Antichrist. no Islamic will ever be.

>t. Muhammad

right? Islam being the religion of antichristianity really solidified my belief that the Bible is undoubtedly true, and our entire existance is to be a part in the greatest story ever told

Well shit, let's say Islam Jesus does his thing, declares one world religion/Government for the AntiChrist, like it says, would make sense that the DotR, gets named the new Jewish Temple, which like it says in the video is the ultimate Blasphemy.
Something they don't touch on though is how The catholic church is probably the Whore of Babylon. As I think it says in the bible she rests on five mountains, and Rome is known as the city of Five hills. Been awhile since I dug into this stuff though.

Agreed completely. The "whore" refers to religious "cheating", as the true church is the Bride of Christ. Catholocism dabbles in paganism and idolatry far too much and is to too accepting of Islam

Jist wait and see. He won't fulfill Revelation all at once. But building US embassy in Israel is the beginning stage for recreating the temple of Solomon.

Many will be surprised of course...

just because he advocates for the rebuilding of the temple does not mean he is the antichrist. He does not deny the father and the son

He worships Lucifer. That is denial.

Islam isn't THE Antichrist religion, it's one of many. Any religion that denies Jesus was God in the flesh is Antichrist. It just so happens that Islam is the fastest growing and most influential (out of the whole kingdom of earth which belongs to Satan) in deceiving people about the true nature of reality.

I agree, but out of Islam the great deception will arise and the false prophet and antichrist will come. Quran 8:12 literally says to behead anyone who will not worship Allah and deny the Christ

Funny enough through, even with all this evidence I still don't have faith. It all makes sense and clicks but I Dunno maybe I am just stupid.

WHat are your thoughts on the Cult of Saturn and Islam?

lol wut

we're the anti-christ now?

you do realize that there will be a muslim/christian alliance after and during the Armageddon against a 'common' enemy led by the real anti-christ and jesus is the one to kill him?

but yeah, divide and conquer i suppose.

How?

Nothing of it impresses me. If you still don't have the faith, what is it that you do believe if you don't mind my asking? Not trying to sound condescending

Jesus referred to himself as "son of man" not "son of God."

>"The Son of Man came not to be served but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many."

lol you do know that the antichrist will usher in "seven" years of peace through a treaty with jews and christians but will break that treaty half way through, right?

>Take just a moment and listen with an open mind and look around at the current situation in the world today. Remember the beheadings. Remember the terrorism. Remember the Ottoman Empire and the crusades.
Remember who owns your banking system. Remember who controls your media. Remember who got you to kill each other in both world wars. Remember who opened the flood gates of migrants to your countries.
Remember who benefits from a clash of civilizations

probably, the 'common' enemy your talking about will be all the worlds militaries so good luck buckaroo, you against me

he very clearly claims to be God and his Son many times throughout the gospels

>116394865
Which is exactly what the "Mahdi" claims he will do

Do you guys really drink camel piss?

>I still don't have faith
The best way to gain faith for those that cannot is to simply feign belief.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager#Inability_to_believe

You're just splitting hairs now. Son of man means birthed from a human being. Jesus still has absolute power and authority.

Agreed, most of it seems a bit too far fetched and coincidental, though interesting.

Really its the last step, between accepting things like I would about anything else, seeing connections, truly understanding, and then having faith to complete the rest of the puzzle. Really its accepting the limitations of my own mind and embracing faith in something more than us. That and I am a stubborn motherfucker. It all makes sense to me, this stuff, that God being the "alpha and Omega" and literally being the "word" is basically God explaining to bronze age people how he is a 10th Dimensional Observer that vibrates the super strings of the universe. Just can't seem to do the faith thing.

no he dosnt, go home fatgot

"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." -rev 9:7-11

Anyways, I hope this video opened some eyes. Would love to hear more feedback and opinions on the matter. This is my belief about revelations and the grand scheme of why we're here.

Didn't read the whole thing but can easily see false points
the anti-christ claims to be the messiah first and then claims to be god, and he starts at Jerusalem without an invasion.
and the mahdi isn't 'assisted' by jesus, he gives him the rule of leadership the instant they meet.

also he's an average man, no supernatural powers or whatever.

also the antichrist rules for only 3 days which feel like a year, don't wanna go full /x/ but probably the planet will have a slower movement due to nuclear explosions or something.

anyway gotta go wagecuck so bye

Mahdi claims to be messiah first

you clearly know nothing of the Bible or your own book

second coming, not the first

No, he doesn't. Where in the Bible is Mahdi mentioned? It's an Islamic prophecy, not Christian

>saracen trying his hand at spreading jewish lies
You're not smart enough, desu. I'm sure you're good at other things, though.

He claimed to be his son, but not God himself. Yet at the same time the bible also calls all men "Sons of God".

Mahdi is the Islamic Messiah, I didn't claim it was Christian prophecy

No, Jesus is the Islamic Messiah. Everything Saudi bro said is true about what Muslims believe

You do know that he was sent (born as a human being on planet earth) to die, to be sacrificed specifically, right? That doesn't change his divine nature.

We are sons of God, we are created in his image.

woke as fuck bro :)

down with mystery babylon

Do you work for Armageddon news?

I was raised in Evangelical Churches, and lost my faith in my teens, though I never really had much to begin with, just followed what I was told. The way the last few years have gone, has brought me closer back. I feel something now that I didn't feel before. Not what I would consider faith, per se, or even an emotion. The best I can describe it is that uneasy feeling walking past a dark alley, only it is always gnawing at me, as if the whole world is that dark alley. Sorry, its hard to put into words.

This seems actually legit. I already heard a few years ago that Lucifer was called morning star which already made me think, back then. But now this is absolutely clear. The only thing bothering me are of course the kikes. I can't believe they dindu nuffin in the whole story, there has to be something

If Islam and Satan are going to dinner, THEY are the ones sending the invitation. Since whatever they believe to be their "true" messiah is so vague, and is also said to subjugate the gentiles, maybe they will accept this one world religion willingly, as a super PC Liberal all inclusive Messiah, ending the wars in the Mid East.

Isa (Islamic Jesus) will also claim to not be the son of god or have died on the cross. Who is the liar but he who denies the Father and the Son? I tell you, he is antichrist

And if he does come back and say those things, will you cling to your dogma and declare him a false messiah or fall in line?

>Armageddon News

I think I can understand what you mean. A spiritual sort of dread, maybe?

This is correct. I watched this video for the first time just now, but already was familiar with the facts presented thanks be to God. This is true. Thank you for sharing.

I will cling to what was written 600 years earlier than the quran and warned of its narrative, yes.

how I would noramlly react as well but I already knew the correlation of Islam and antichristianity

I also think that Islam will be the beast system described in Revelation.

>Muslims believe Jesus wasn't the son of God, and will come back to make this claim
>Christians know Christ said that false prophets would come back claiming to be him

There are many such opposite parallels between the endtimes beliefs of Christians and Muslims. It's spooky desu. Repent now and seek Christ.

Hard to say, even talking about these things fills me with a sort of uneasiness. Its stupid, I know, but my plan is that if this shit starts kicking off, I'll know its all 100% true, but is that really faith then?

Agreed 100%, Sharia law is the gov't spoken of in the Bible. Islam even has its own calender and universal language

Soren Kierkegaard's works might help you out, actually, because they're what got me back into the church. In his words, faith is taking the leap into believing the impossible. It's natural to have doubts because without them, you don't have faith-- all you have is concrete belief in something. You don't have faith that the sky is blue, for example. If your doubts hold you back, know that they're normal. Persevering through them is all you need to proclaim true faith.

Thank you. Interesting enough I think my wife has a copy of Either/Or.
Its almost as though humanity can be summed up with a giant "NO", like a child stamping their feet in protest.

Trump will build the third temple and change the calendar? Also thought the Antichrist would deceive people and be loved. Lots of people hate Trump. Don't tell me that the SJW "fuck white people" inter dimensional pedophile vampires are the good guys now? Ha! If anything Trump reminds me of this. Being a good person. He's done a lot of good deeds and does not brag, and he seems to really care.

what brought me to the Bible was mathematical probablity of a creator and creation vs probability of evolution

The black stone in Mecca is the image of the beast that all will bow to. Muslims bow annd pray towards the stone 5 times a day. Christ said his followers would be beheaded. Beheadings of christians is literally instructed by the quran. Fake Jesus, Isa in islam. There are too many correlations to be coincidence anons. This is as real as it gets.

That is why I think Jews are pushing Islam as the cure pill to its own disease. Its like those cartoons where the bad guys make some kind of nefarious virus and also its own vaccine so they can make billions.

The true antidote was always within us, its Orthodox Christianity.

>Remember the beheadings. Remember the terrorism. Remember the Ottoman Empire and the crusades. There's something to all this stuff I assure you. If you take the time to listen to this, give me a bump and afterwards come back with your criticisms of the video. God bless.

Like Christianity was that much better during the middle ages

lol you forget the crusades were a response to islamic takeover. Also catholocism is a sham

All religion is a sham.
Nihilism is the one true mindset

The papacy is the Antichrist. This was the view of the Reformers. The Reformers view of eschatology which is called Historicism predicted the fall of the Ottoman empire within the accuracy of about 3 years.

enjoy it.

The 8th head is also the 7th. The 7th suffers a mortal wound and returns. The ottoman empire fell and an islamic empire will rise. Does Catholocism deny the father and the son? Does it behead anyone? No. The papacy is the whore.

I will.
Nice digits.

Waste of 15 mins

>Star Worship

kek

Oh yeah this guy has some good videos on the end times turban alliance. Good shit

>Iron with miry Clay
Iron of Rome, hence two legs of iron east and west Rome
>clay
Sand people

>iron with miry clay
Race mixing
European Union
Ottoman reunion

Repent and hold fast to the Lord, any nation that rejects this and recieves back the Lord will rule the world because they rejected the world

ANY and I mean any nation that does not reject this nation, will be ruled by the world in the millenial Reign, because they chose to be ruled by the world.

There will be natiosn that repent that will submit to an Emperor, but they will glory and their Kings

Islam is slowly but surely taking over Europe. Lets all be thankful that Trump won instead of shillary, keeping that cancer out of our society for as long as possible

Bump

The vidya is informative, realyl hokey though, not all the videos are good.

As long as people are blind to the truth, it doesn't matter to Satan who's on which side. Most people hate Trump for all the wrong reasons, and that's enough for Satan to succeed.

And as to the Antichrist, not all will love him:
"8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." Rev 13:8

agreed, this video in particular is decent

It really warms my heart that there are others that can see the truth in all this. God bless you all, anons

>hide mobile users
>do not post in mobile user threads
>do not respond to mobile users
not everyone can be in front of a desktop-pc in CIA headquarters

bump. watching now

Godspeed lad

Here's a good chaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Wow. That is something.
The production values I mean. Normally this kind of clip is done by one guy in a long, poorly lit shot, not animated and narrated by Tay.

Where's part 2?

Doing gods work man

That, i'm not sure. I'm careful about prophecy youtube videos cause so many grab at straws but this one is definitely on the right track.

Thanks user, I couldn't not share this video.

Are there any that have watched it as a nonbeliever and had some insight given to them into the reality of it all?

The world really is a stage and we are the players, the story of the Bible is the act.

Muslim Jesus is not Christian Jesus.

Pol

Priase kek

t. achmed pretending to be a white natsoc

Allah does sound like Satan.

>fucking couchtruthing

oi cunt put mudshit revolution back up why did you cunts disappear

opinions?

cmon gotta keep bumping to warn others of the great deception

Just watched it with my husband. I became a Christian within the past year, in part due to the undeniable force of evil that is demonstrably working through Islam in our world today. It got to a point where I felt I was truly witnessing a spiritual war on earth, and I simply began to believe.

How were your reactions? Opinions?