>Muslim

No

but you cant just say that because they are muslim they are not european

I just did

Is Mexico North American?

ofcourse it is

Huns Roaches European LOL

No.

Though some of the people may be of European descent, The country is a mudslime shit-hole. They need a dose of Deus Vult to fix the problem. Then "maybe" they'll become mostly European...

No never, Turkroaches are subhuman and Istanbul is a filth occupied Greek city.

No, there is no such thing as European values.

Anatolia is Asia Minor and therefore not European

Their government campaigns in Europe.

Turkey is quintessentially European.

Its is actually kek
Stupid burger

Yes there is (subversive Amerikike) No one was really into the excesses of your system (hence the pogroms)
There is NOT such a thing as "european culture" however. (Eurovision song contest is a subversive attempt to push a fake uniculture)

>Is a place that has been warring with Europe for Hundreds of years European?

FUCK NO. MUSLIMS ARE ENEMIES OF EUROPE AND EUROPEANS.

Well Bosnia is European so that doesn't work.

Hello Mr. Schultz.

Rum, lashes and SODOMY are quintessentially British.

Constantinople will be again soon

no one has given me a solid reason why turkey isnt european

Bosnians are Turkish invaders. They must be removed as every muslim is enemy.

They're Germans now.

Are you guys telling me a nordic person that practices islam isn't European?
>muh based black christian

As a white turk, I wouldn't know. In fact, it's funny that Sup Forums hates us. If it wasn't for us talking Constantinople from the inept hands of the Bynzantine empire the cultural heritage of byzantium would have been lost. For centuries it was us leading the way in science, art, history, research, architecture and medicine while the snowglets of europe would frolick and bum each other in monasteries while larping as (((philosophers))) and (((scholars))). We made Anatolia great again while the various western monarchies were playing 2D chess. Who calculated the gradients of the earth? Us. Who weaponised gunpowder firearms? Us. Who conquered africa? Us. Who kept the chinese in check? Us. Who experimented in medicine, cataloguing illnesses like fever and viral infections? Us. Who sailed the meditteranean and persian seas? Us. Who maintained the ancient cultures of mesapotamia, egypt and persia? Us. Who translated all the greek manuscripts? Us. You owe us everything you are today, yuropoors. And soon, we will take it back.

Ethnically, no. Culturally, no. Geographically, partly.

>In fact, it's funny that Sup Forums hates us.
Here's why:
>And soon, we will take it back.

>As a white turk

If you're unironically white, you aren't a turk but either a mongrel or an anatolian native

The threshold for whiteness is much lower in some parts of the world. Many arabs class themselves as white as well. Islamic texts say Mohammad was white. As laughable as this is to us, many of them unironically think of themselves as white.

if those sandniggers are accepted into the EU ill just renounce my italian citizenship

dont want anything to do with your fucking shit anymore yurop

>Pretending that the Renaissance literally didn't exist: The Post.

absolutely not