How do we reverse the leftist demoralization of Western society /pol

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Our society is at the radicalization phase describe by based Yuri (around 37:00). How does /pol reverse this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'd have to do something similar to what they did and institutionally work your way through things over time while implementing your value system systemically. Honestly at some point it may be impossible at this point since some forces and technologies are making global interconnectedness inevitable and leading to an overall more leftist/liberal worldview.

>How do we reverse the leftist demoralization of Western society /pol

How do we stop this firehose of lies from the Kremlin?

Name the Jew and put a real conservative pope.

Get redpilled people to breed more

>>How do we reverse the leftist demoralization of Western society /pol
>How do we stop this firehose of lies from the Kremlin?

The leftist center is no longer Moscow, Putin is like what would happen if Yuri later became leader of Russia and was determined to destroy everything communist ever did.

How do we know that Yuri wasn't an expat CIA shill telling them exactly what they wanted the world to hear in order to gtfo of Russia?

Its good for us that the Pope doesn't hide his shitlibbery.

JPII would have caused a lot more trouble for Trump because normie conservative type catholics take him seriously. They don't take this pope seriously.

We wait. The damage now is irreversible. The failure Millennials won't breed and Gen Z will become conservative by default. We basically won the meme war getting Trump in office, now we just cross our fingers the CIA doesn't assassinate him and keep fighting our border meme skirmishes.

We always win guys. Whenever we put our minds to anything, we always win.

There is nothing that can be done

>Putin is like what would happen if Yuri later became leader of Russia and was determined to destroy everything communist ever did.
But wasn't Putin in the same KGB the same time Yuri was an informant ratting out his friends and neighbors?

He hated the system and what they were doing but didn't want to defect to a foreign country. I'm not saying they are the same person.

You need to beat them at their own game.

That's the only way.

according to Yuri, we need to educate a whole new generation in the ideals of American Patriotism, and show them the evils of marxism. I think that generation might be GenZ

Gen X and Y are fucking stupid, for the most part, all of them are subverted

Jews would have to be forced out of our countries DESU. They occupy or have major influence in everything influential like college administration, media, sports, politics($) and entertainment. Jews with influence are the problem and brain-washed white cucks need to wake up soon.

Gen X had the large "Reagan Youth" contingent but most of the Millenials are thoroughly demoralized.

And yes to the rules for radicals guy, that is what Sup Forums has been doing. But I'm wondering how to step up our game...

That's like saying Trump is secretly working for the democrats because he used to be a democrat.

WTF else would you do with your time in Soviet Russia if you were a tough smart guy like Putin who wanted to make a difference? He was in the KGB in the '80s. Ppl make it out like he was forcing peasants to starve to death in the '20s or killing people for Stalin in the '30s.

Putin was in the KGB. Bush Sr was in the CIA. McCain was in the American Military. So fucking what.

all you can do is prepare for the inevitable collapse.

meant for canada/canadians

The left does something called direct action, which is in the name. They directly deal with their enemies by confronting them, shutting stuff down, or blockading things.

We need to mobilize in this country. Start protesting the MSM. I'm a DC local and I would love nothing more than protests outside CNN's offices in NoMa.

Protesting is the best way to get a message out because it WILL be picked up by someone. Whether or not there is a bullshit spin is irrelevant. The cat is out of the bag about the media after the election; they're full of shit. All people need to do is see there are people out there going against the status quo.

Direct action can also manifest itself through us spamming memes and confusing our opponents. As simplistic as that sounds, that's the best way to take the battle to social media. And that's another thing: y'all need to be more active and take the fight to the posts by media outlets or political pages. Be relentless.

He was a glorified accountant, not a chief minister of propaganda or a Russian shadow agent of infiltration like the Western Media likes to paint him as. Putin wasn't some nuclear asset, he was a paper-pusher who very likely knew of many important details, but had little power to do so.

no, if we sink to their level, we'll be as ineffective as they are.

also your post sounds like a false flag

One thing you guys can do is spam Pepe memes. I'm quite serious.

Hillary Clinton had a whole page DEDICATED to how dangerous Pepe is. Normies WILL see how retarded it is and will come to our side.

If you knew who I worked for you'd take me seriously.

If you're familiar with neoreactionary thought you'll know why right wing street activism generally fails, it can be effective in specific instances but the propaganda of it has to be so great it can't be spun.

Memeing works better.

You mean how do we boost morale for trad-nationalist patriarchy?

Part of why it doesn't work is because most of us are working.

The Tea Party rallies, in spite of what you guys may say about it, worked because the public became exposed to it through the media.

We have to replace the existing members of government.

>Hillary Clinton had a whole page DEDICATED to how dangerous Pepe is
link

normal rational logical thinking and merit doesnt need to work overtime to reach the people like hysterical leftism. “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth"

You need to start going after the GOP. The RINOS.

Ted Cruz and Rand Paul types can be trusted because they want actual change.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Wish I made this up.

this

make sure you have this image handy to reference when it's time to vote for congress

>>If you knew who I worked for you'd take me seriously.

You know your text style resembles FBIanon, the real one...

I'm glad I'm on the right track. I will try to post pepes every day... thank you for what you did.

I'm not FBI user. I don't work for the government but I was with the people that revealed that Hillary was sending in thugs to disrupt Trump protests.

wow, i never thought people would just go on the internet and tell lies

the journos can just come here, "post" something, and then they can quote it as "members of the ""alt-right""" (whatever that is) while pretending someone here said it

Of course...

Anyway I will instruct all deplorables on my fagbook to step up their pepe game. Its sort of happening organically since the HWNDU flag was stolen.

>HWNDU flag was stolen
top kek

>tfw Yuri Bezmenov isn't a classified KGB defector
>tfw there is no evidence that he is legit

Feels bat, man.

Imo posting the disgusting Pepes would be funny.

he's dead, man.

they came for him after the interview he did (look up yuri bezmenov's warning to america, aka the subversion factor)

he was assasinated a few years after they found out who he is

I think that would be bad propaganda and would get you banned from fagbook... Pepe is happy and smug and literally dindu nuffin wrong.

>this is horrifying what can I do?
>talking about pepe

Lol they are so fucking pathetic

the removal, by any means, of people who support subversive ideals

Even if Hitler dindu nuffin wrong I think our dictator should be Pinochet. Its easier to sell a guy who only killed communist scum...