Are We Losing The Meme War?

and if we are, how do we win?

I think what we call the "meme war" was just a battle in a bigger ideological war that is happening right now.

Trump winning was great, and it's only been less than two months, but without a big policy win will the democrats be able to challenge more than the presidency and tear it all down in 2020? I don't know how to judge the size of the anti-Trump movement, because it seems like they are the most obnoxious and loudest on social media, but I feel like the more retarded the Republicans are the more they will win. I don't even like most republican representatives, and I'm afraid the republicans are going to screw up the healthcare bill and lose all momentum.

Even if (and it's still an "if") rabid sjw-ism is getting pushed back, its has still done it's damage. The majority of millennials believe in things like "privilege theory" and the social justice dogma. The goal of these ideologies is to bring down western civilization, and they will if left unchallenged.

How can we win the greater meme war?
How can we influence young people to start believing in classic Western/American values again?
Can we compete with the university money that's pushing these ideas?
Can we subvert the left's own movement away from social justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=_QKRVK1jW8w
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=1NktXS1GiWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're winning the meme war
but don't get complacent

If we could somehow get blacks on our side by explaining that liberals think of them as their pets, something like that

drastic times call for drastic measures

ty, ID:bbq, you did make me feel better.

>the majority of millenials believe in things like "privilige theory" and the social justice dogma.

Not in the real world man. Most people have no interest in politics and might have opinions but that's it.

>How can we influence young people to start believing in classic Western/American values again?

By showing them the beauty of it. Alot of media/institutions focus on the negatives of your civilisation, you can only fight by showing the positives.

we have to get rid of the ryans and mcconnells and mccains. these people are huge sacks of dog shit blocking trump from magaing properly

>he doesnt know the second meme war already already occured with us emerging as the victor
>he doesnt know we are revving up for Meme War III on multiple fronts
you need to get with the times my lad

dank memes

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

This, we have to keep pressing on a if it the days before the election and don't stop until even the concept of anime becoming is real is in the history books.

r-reporting for duty

If you are going to do loophole exploits like that, you might as well shoot for the stars and go big.
>Treasury mints platinum coins worth $1 Trillion
>Pay off all public debt with them
>Take the coins out of circulation
>Most of US debt wiped out consequence free

No
In a war you don't always win every battle, it's how you bounce back after it.
Late last year after Assad and Russia got BTFO hard In Mosul, it wasent the end. Now 6 months later the rebels are all but defeated and Isis is getting steam rolled.

That would devalue the dollar quite a bit.

>the "meme war" was just a battle in a bigger ideological war that is happening right now.
Maybe...the internet has ripped peoples blinders off and the ones who have been learning the truth about things like Operation Mockingbird, MK-Ultra, Project Northwoods, the scam that is the Federal Reserve, the military industrial complex, so out of control half the country thinks they were responsible for 9-11, and they just might be, the investigation sucked. The survielliance state set up to watch us, the real enemy, because if we are able to see the absolute truth we might start ripping out the entrails of certain people and strangle them to death with their own bloody guts.
Then what ostensibly seems to be one of "them" was motivated enough and idealistic enough and nostalgic for the time when America was a bastion of possibilities against a dark wall of meaningless collectivism, that he came out of the woodwork to help the unwashed masses try to take back the country and run it like the law said it should be. It really is the 99 percent against the wealthy elite 1 percent, and the left? liberals? progressives? are on the wrong fucking side of their own fucking argument.

the meme war was won on November 8th 2016, all of this is just nonsense.

Mosul is in iraq, you stupid nigger.

The Overton Window is in the Midst of a Hard Swing To The Right, user.
We're Winning, and will be for some Time.

>Maybe...the internet has ripped peoples blinders off and the ones who have been learning the truth

I go to a barbershop full of older guys, and I swear the things they talk about, you'd believe they browse Sup Forums. The blinders got ripped off hard the past year. Shit's hitting the fan

yeah well that window has been showing me what appears to be a vision of hell.

Remember in less than 2yrs we've got major Senate /house votes.

The liberals are already getting ready. Are you?

We haven't lost. But at the same time, we must remain vigilant.

yeah. I shared the CIA memetics leaks with my normie friend to have a laugh, but the more I thought about it the more I got nervous that the CIA would be able to find a way to actually control thought through this, like the MSM kinda is right now.
But in the end, I believe the memes tell the truth, and the truth will win

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_elections,_2017

Are you with her?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

There are people in this thread right now who didn't praise MOLOCH while they still had the chance and now they are beginning to pay the price.

MOLOCH and his disciples play the long game, we have studied your memes, your terminology - we have blended in with you here and pretended to be your allies. We have destroyed you from within and you still struggle.

You did not praise MOLOCH - The Horrid King, the Abomination of the Children of Ammon - and now you will be swept aside.

FUCK KEK.

MOLOCH IS RISING.

Matador De Toros!

There are people who support our ideals, yet don't vote. Some because they think they can't, some because they think it won't make a difference, some because they are scared or have a fear of voters regret.

We should coax these people and work with them toward civil responsibility before the influx of retarded children reach the age when they can step into a voting booth and cast the opinions they have been taught by the media.

The fight isn't over

how do you reach them?
I know young people not voting is a huge issue

Fuck off CIA nigger.

user, the memewars goes on for eterneties, if something we are finally gaining ground
the memes are how the elite stayed in power. Since the pharaos and probably before the rulers memed how they are all powerfull with the might of god aiding them. For that reason they let themselves get carried around, built huge castles, have huge military parades, all to meme they have power to vanquish everything opposing them. That goes on until the invention of the nukes. From then on detterence became controll as the nuke, the ultimate deterrence, could be memed by the enemies too and not be surpassed so far. They now meme how they controll media, letteragencies, education, economy, when in reality its the memes upholding their power. There are only so few with actual ill intent, the rest just follow because the memes work and they feel like they cant change anything either way since they controll everything. If the memes stop working all of the establishment would collapse as even those inside of it mostly only support it out of lack of alternatives or obliviousness. What changed is that after millenia of the memewarfare we finaly learned how the war is fought and can fight back

War has changed

The rapture is coming sooner than you think. There is still time to repent and end your heathen beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

Just have kids read Nietzsche and watch Pink Flamingos. Then They shall think for themselves out of unsettling shock and if they think for them selves they will realize that the west is the best.

What ever you do, don't let them know that your not joking, don't let them know that you really are a nigger hating racefagg.

WE ARE NOT LOSING THE MEME WAR!!
WE ARE JUST GROWING STRONGER!!!!

The rapture coming in like five minutes. That is why im trying to rub one out quick, so Jesus dosent see my frap folder.

You're right. I just wanted to push it farther, but that might be too much too soon.

Speaking of which...
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

We're not going to win the Meme War on their turf. What is 'their turf?' The legacy media, for instance, and perhaps the universities. We will only win the Meme War with the internet, which has far greater potential and perhaps far greater influence. The internet is disconnect from financing, Mammon, international finance, capitalist-driven multiculturalism, equality movements, and faggotry. Youtube, for instance, is a huge resource. The Dark Web, of which Sup Forums is a part, literally red-pilled PewDiePie, who has 53 million followers. That's where we're going to win the Meme War - to CHANGE THE CUTURE. We must CHANGE THE CULTURE and MARCH THROUGH THE INSTITUTIONS. Look at Jon Jafari. He is red-pilled as fuck, and his openness is red-pilling others. This is what we need.

TRIPS OF TRUTH!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!

Honestly for most it's just getting them registered, convincing someone to use their floating holiday for election days and hanging out as a group reaping benefits of that "I voted" sticker for free coffees and discounts.

It's a difficult task, but look at the alternative...

I have come here to post this
>FUCK YOU ALL AMERICANS. I WISH RUSSIA NUKE YOUR COUNTRY AND ERADICATE ALL HOLLYWOOD AND EVERYTHIN.

look what have to you done to India.

youtube.com/watch?v=1NktXS1GiWU

Your shitty culture is invading our peaceful culture. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

Also, put on a fucking suit and subvert. Be a fucking revolutionary - but be smart. Clean yourself up. Look good. Get a haircut. Hide your tattoos. Take out your piercings. Get a cute White girlfriend and talk about marriage and children. We have to win this fucking thing.

thats nigger culture you dip