Let's cut the bullshit

Let's cut the bullshit.

Stop pretending these little neckbeard Deus Vult fantasies are going to come true.

The fact is, we've already lost the battle against Islam.

You realize we're at the stage where governments and societies are welcoming the conquerers with open arms? You can't come back from this. At this point, there's no "turning point" where the populace will "wake up", because the media is 100% in charge of that, not you. The water will boil hotter and hotter. Beheadings and stonings will be normalized over the years.

And what will happen to all our beautiful arts and sciences; our marvels created with centuries of perseverance, god-given genius, and love? They will all be stomped upon by the worn shoes of the flies that flock to Mecca.

They won't write about Da Vinci in the Arabic texts of tommorow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe56iChHuw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
youtube.com/watch?v=QEN16GHuwvg
youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs
youtube.com/watch?v=1CDlBLvc3YE
youtube.com/watch?v=_q6chUtSef4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goddamn you're a faggot

OP is actually right.

Good luck fighting off migrants when the number of migrants of fighting age is bigger than the native population.

The only thing to really do at this point is to take revenge on the politicians and journalists responsible, for organizing cases like Rotherham.

>Stop pretending these little neckbeard Deus Vult fantasies are going to come true.

>And what will happen to all our beautiful arts and sciences; our marvels created with centuries of perseverance, god-given genius, and love? They will all be stomped upon by the worn shoes of the flies that flock to Mecca.

LMFAO... "Do not store up your treasures on Earth..."

youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe56iChHuw

>The fact is, we've already lost the battle against Islam.

you don't realize that in the long term, good always wins. islam will not win.

Sup Forums is stronger than islam, you don't know what we can do because you are a fool and probably need to lurk more.

we will not give up and we will beat islam. that's all.

>You can't come back from this
Have you heard of Vlad the Impaler? Or Poitiers?

>>we've already lost the battle against Islam.
>checks flag

You're saying that while being far away from the battlefield. Center of the storm here, we will win if only we grow some balls, stop wasting your energy on defeatist nonsense.

Based Österreich

Quality>Quantity
Battle_of_Blood_River.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

Sorry, buddy. You're a conscript now. Get your pepes ready, soldier.

Boiling water is the perfect metaphor.
How many frogs will notice before it's too late?

THE FUCKING CHRISTIANS ARE HELPING THEM KILL WHITES GLOBALLY!
CHRISTIANS EVERY TIME

JESUS WAS A JEW, YOU JEW LARPING NIGGER!

CHRISTIAN FAGGOT! GO PRAY WITH YOUR NIGGERS! GIVE YOUR NIGGER BROTHERS A GOOD SUCK AND FUCK, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING CHRISTIAN TRAITOR

FUCK OFF CIA JEW NIGGERS, WE ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE UP. IT IS WHY WE ARE FIGHTING THIS CULTURE WAR TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING YOU SHILL

We. Can wipe cities off the face of the globe, we can build stellar tethers to aide in leaving this rock cuckery, mind over matter coward.

TELL THAT TO THE DACIANS, STUPIS CHRISTIAN FAGGOT!

Neck yourself achmed

this post was so edge it cut me

Im white, you fucking nigger!

>CHRISTIAN FAGGOT! GO PRAY WITH YOUR NIGGERS! GIVE YOUR NIGGER BROTHERS A GOOD SUCK AND FUCK, YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING CHRISTIAN TRAITOR

You don't pay attention very well...

youtube.com/watch?v=QEN16GHuwvg

The USA is 1% muslim dude.

White is an attitude, a way of living, not a color, you shitskin. Drink some more of Allah's assjuicies you retarded roach.

As long as there is a small enclave of non-self hating white people, whites can rebound with full force.

>doesn't understand what in the long run means
>calls me stupid

okay kettle, i'm not the pot you can call black

i don't really like bloodshed, but you would quickly get battered even by serbia. i recommend muzzies stay in their quarantine shitholes.

nice demoralization tactic. didn't read past your second line is faggy reddit spacing, ya fucking queer.

Germ irish. You are the only nigger here. You even worship a jew!

Reminder that Iberia endured 770 years of Islamic rule and war before they finally expelled Islam from their penninsula and ushered in a new golden age of Christian civilization.

So long as White Christian men still draw breath in Europe there is hope.

Fake news.

there will be much much worse than just this if you mess with europe, believe me. i'm telling you, turn around, or walk into your own death. either way, we will be alright.

>So long as White Christian men still draw breath in Europe there is hope.

Yeah, the "Christians" are great...

youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs

youtube.com/watch?v=1CDlBLvc3YE

"Christianity" and "Islam" are ancient psy-ops created to divide and conquer. It's like giving each of your dogs a different colour collar, making them fight over the remaining bone, whilst you hide all the other bones and nibble on themselves because even though you're not a dog you still like bones like a fucking perverse weirdo

To save the western world. We must denounce Christianity. And remove the cuckdom.
prove me wrong.

(pic not related)

Im not so sure. These things take time, and the tide is turning in favor of nationalism. you to figure, the invasions are not new. These have been going on world-wide for a few decades incrementally. Small enough to not rouse suspicion. In a twisted way, Obama was the turning point. Obamas greed and massive overreach got peoples attention. Thats why the left is in such a doomsday sperg out. They have been caught and people are rejecting them.

You think I'm an atheist?

You're not very literate are you?

This is why "Christians" are poison - we have either a bunch of retarded "Christian" thugs acting like Kikes running Europe or a bunch of retarded communist thugs acting like Kikes running Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=_q6chUtSef4

demoralization sage