Body modifications in the work place

>Hey big hoss! i'm here for the job interview. Whoa! Whoa! I don't shake hands hoss, i'm kosher. Just kidding!! HAHA! So when do i start and how much will i be payed? oh yeah i forgot to telll you, i will need Fridays and Saturdays off.. Got important shit i mean stuff to do.

Will it be illegal to not hire this man in the future? Is it already illegal? Would you hire this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This man clearly did not study the mathematics required for the position.

>what are workplace dress codes and codes of conduct for workplace professional in any decent white collar positions.

The only exception is when the individual is an uniquely skilled individual with talents and experiences that coukd not be found elsewhere. Otherwise who gives a fuck, they can go work at coffee shops and art galleries.

Unfortunately for him, most Knife Rack jobs will be replaced by automation in the near future

>clearly
Why?

Oh shit I'm going to film a horror movie where someone with these piercings dies a gruesome death to them. Its going to be great.

keked

I'd hire him just to stick him next to the high power magnet.

lmao, I have those exact same knives, they are cheap Chinese eating knives

Get

Non-insulated metal on your person is a good way to get electrocuted. He's get hired if he never wore it on site

>payed
You came to the wrong work place motherfucker

I'm still trendy, right guiz?

FUCK

Thats fucking disgusting

what.

They are just trying to be black.

The moment I see those plugs in the ears, all credibility is instantly lost

>YWN be as cool as this guy

I can see from it's eyes that it desires death

That's... not very hygienic.

>I can see from it's eyes that it desires death

He's just looking for a new way to suck dick.

>MFW...

Can you imagine how dry his mouth must be 24/7?
How does he keep the food and drink from falling out?
I just imagine bugs and random shit flying into there.

His teeth will rot out of his mouth.

>CUT

Just wait until genemods take off.

Pretty sure we wears plugs most of the time, it's just so when he gets frisky he can suck 3 dicks at once.

*calls security*

Must have been raped by an uncle when he was a child

why would a pretty girl do this to herself?
Jesus Christ.

Trying to speed up his meth mouth

In my experience people who look like this either

1. Work really fucking hard because they think they have something to prove and go above and beyond

2. Are completely worthless human trash with the brain power of a carrot and drug problems

Zero in between. One the few black and white people come to think of it

i work in tech so i see people like him are pretty regs, tho not with knives in his face

>Boss told me you were having troubles with your computer. What seems to be the problem?

Its called Strangeland.
It involves late 90s internet.
Dee Snyder playing a killer/rapist/torturer.
A rape dungeon.
And Robert Englund being a beer drinking red neck.
Its kind of dated nowadays but worth the watch.
A bit cringy too.

> White """"people"""" """"""""culture"""""""

it's their bodies they can put steak knives in their own noses if they want to. Don't judge them, sweetie. Just mind your own business.

why did I click that

As if that chaps speech would be intelligible!

>white zombie merchandise
Every time.

I want to see him dive into a pool.

funny thing is the guy with a multicolored fauxhawk, gauges and neck tatoos is on helpdesk duty the floor above me and he spooks all the normie office workers

What even motivates you to do this? I get the standard gauges to a point, and even understand most facial piercings, but stuff like this seems like it has to be a byproduct of retardation.

>All those normies with tiny "gauges" and standard piercings
>I will show them

Btw this guy is a tranny now, goes by the name Farrah Flawless or something. Dunno why i know this

>Farrah Flawless
>google it
>looks even worse now
wew

you could probably say he was not well dressed

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

The depths to which someone can completely fuck their own shit up is fascinating

I'd hire him only if I ran some kind of body mod studio or actual freak show, neither of which I would do except maybe as part of an elaborate insurance scam that involves burning down the premises with that dickhead inside.

Also, just because I want to trigger people here, I'm going to confess that I have a septum ring and several tattoos (and plans for many more), and I work in a corporate environment. Get salty, faggots.

>jewish subversion tricks

You are using critical theory and relativism to debase a perfectly valid inference.

And yeah, even if he did somehow manage to scrape through his BSc. in Mathematics, with a 2.0, or even if he did have a perfect GPA and even a notable paper published in a journal with a high impact factor, he is still below consideration when there are 20 other applicants who don't have more than 5 holes in their face.

i want to eat that rotten earlobe

>septum ring
Are you a female? If not, you must be a raging faggot

kek

>thinking this guy is white
Get it together, mamuru.

>not posting the up to date photos of this "woman"

So fucking flawless

Fuck. Those disgusting ear stretching things are so fucking degenerate. Why the hell would anyone willingly permanently fuck up their ears like that?

Sure, I agree with the last part, and he wouldn't get a job anyway because he made stupid jokes and used profanities in the OP post, but it has nothing to do with critical theory or relativism - which I do not believe in for the record. There are plenty of people who are batshit insane, or follow stupid "contrarian" fashions, and are smart and dedicated enough to get a good degree in STEM. There are also people who did a whole bunch of stupid tattoos when they were young and then got their shit together(if you ignore the fact that he obviously has to maintain the gaping holes in his face). How is that relativistic?

Male actually. Totally straight though. Funnily enough, I had it out for about 10 years and only put it back in because my wife digs it. As an added bonus it makes normies uncomfortable though.

justice.

Hey, I'm here for the job interview?

Yes, step right this way

Just stick a padlock in and run away.