AUROVILLE.ORG -PLEASE HELP, ANONS

Auroville.org

Go there. But NOT after the 15th. It's going to be the topic of a massive release centered on pedophilia/ child trafficking/organ farming.

It's the prototype of a One World government with a religion - a real religion - based around the hag who envisioned and founded the city with some pooinloo. It's odd, to say the least. There are many accusations of organized sex rings that are searchable online. Look there and start looking for the truth, but we are quickly running out of time.

Auroville.org

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Auroville

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/7417864.stm

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1699572

There is also a real connection to Clinton Foundation

The Auroville.org is okay until the 15th. We are running out of time and we have to look. There are enough of us to do anything. We were given this info as a starting place. We have to start now. Together.

Other urls found in this thread:

auroville.org
bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1658_assignment_2008/page29.shtml
theweek.co.uk/26909/my-bizarre-childhood-auroville
youtube.com/user/3uptheyingyang
youtube.com/watch?v=CwH0OmR86h4
youtube.com/user/crazyworldnews4you/videos
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115483499/#115494719
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115483499/
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/05/family_of_former_umass_coed_di.html
atlasobscura.com/places/auroville
youtube.com/watch?v=9EcQagOlpD4
archive.is/XJp69
twitter.com/AnonBabble

auroville.org

What happens on the 15th that threatens us?

What is your picture of?

The website will not be able to be visited without some sort or retaliation after the 15th, according to an alphabet.

It has ZERO to do with the lie that Sup Forums itself is somehow being targeted. Look into the links. Please.

bbc.co.uk/worldservice/specials/1658_assignment_2008/page29.shtml

Radio BBC show about the pedophilia rampant at Auroville

theweek.co.uk/26909/my-bizarre-childhood-auroville

>inb4 thread delet

What is the Clinton connection?

There was a thread about auroville a few days ago.
Anons also made a connection to possible organ trafficking due to the close proximity of Auroville to the organ transplantation clinic MIOT in Chennai.

I keep hearing this
It sounds like a hopiam shill tactic. No rothchild would ever go down so easily.
DONT get your hopes up Sup Forums, it's like the "FBIanons" promising things that never happend

I don't want to put myself at risk, user.

In otherwords, don't go there. Don't go to that site, don't click that link.

Anyone who tells you to go anywhere is probably trying to ether dox you, a honeypot, or worse.

SPEAKING OF PEDOPHILIA
youtube.com/user/3uptheyingyang

youtube.com/watch?v=CwH0OmR86h4

youtube.com/user/crazyworldnews4you/videos

found the thread and related post:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115483499/#115494719

Bump

this.

Link to full thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115483499/
It's an interesting read for all kinds of fishy shit regarding that town, including links to documentaries and even 1st hand infos from Anons who were there.

Sorry OP, not going there.

You can either see the glass half full, or half empty.
>Checks flag.
Ah, ok.

masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/05/family_of_former_umass_coed_di.html

It was the day on which their daughter Katherine "Katie" Sherman, a junior at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst, was discovered hanged from a wooden beam in a hut in India where she was engaged in a foreign study program.

Her death, ruled a suicide by Indian police and medical examiners, stunned relatives, friends, and the UMass community.

But the circumstances surrounding Sherman's death, the results of a second autopsy and pressure from U.S. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., prompted the Federal Bureau of Investigation to investigate the possibility that the 21-year-old Chelmsford native did not take her own life. The probe continues today.

"I think she was murdered because I don't think she was capable of doing that to herself," said Charles Sherman, of Marlborough. "She was just not that kind of person. She was a joyful person."

EVERYBODY GET IN HERE!!
ITS HAPPENING!!!

atlasobscura.com/places/auroville

Much more disturbing is that there have also been allegations of abuse of the locals, few of whom become Aurovilians, and tolerance of sexual abuse of local children who live near Auroville by visitors and guests at Auroville.

I getting to old for this shits. I copy. Heading to coordinates now. God Bless America and the Bog Boys

youtube.com/watch?v=9EcQagOlpD4

Pretty creepy but I can't find anything good so far

BAHA'I

RESEARCHIGN THE FUCKIGN BAHA'I

THEY WERE EXPELLED FROM IRAN IN 1970 0AND WERE CLOSE WITH THE SHAH

THEY ARE IN ISRAEL

THEY ARE THE ONE WORLD SJW RELIGION AND ARE ALL OVER THE PLANET

THEY COULD BE THE (((JEWS))) BEHIND THE JEWS

Auroville is linked to UNESCO and Tuscon is the UNESCO city of gastronomy, dunno if that means anything.

>according to an alphabet.
according to someone _claiming_ to be an alphabet.

archive everything. archive.is/XJp69

okay, you've piqued my interest.
prep a better post on them and give us whatever connections you can make personally to wet our whistle on the subject.