Regions that produce weird looking people?

Regions that produce weird looking people?
What Groups of people do you see as mutants? by appearance people that live in these areas look almost unnatural

>india
Pasty tan skin (compared to natural black african skin) they look different even if they have the same level shade of black as an african person an indian persons skin still appears oddly pasty

Straight hair doesnt suit their skin

Dark edges usually around their eyes they have dark outlines, or bruised looking skin, fucked an indian girl her pussy had a weird shade, ass full of ashy spots. pimples all around her belly, just looked yuck

annoying culture, smell horrible, their men are known to have micro penises, Nice food tho... poor accent poor language also poo in loo

>BRAZIL
also based off appearance all the ethnicity that are in the melting pot look weird, i think i heard JOE ROGAN speak on this that ALL BRAZILIANS have a different gene that makes them have EXTRA testosterone, apparently if you have sex with a brazilian you get the disease, I guess thats why they look JACKED and their women look LUMPY and un proportionate, i cant remember the exact pod cast but thats what he said

>ABORIGINALS

I dont think i need to say anything about them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpOBwbwg7-s
youtube.com/watch?v=xsVDPEg0oco
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chinese, but I'm a little biased towards them just because i'm part Japanese. Still, they're fucking disgusting

>>BRAZIL
>also based off appearance all the ethnicity that are in the melting pot look weird, i think i heard JOE ROGAN speak on this that ALL BRAZILIANS have a different gene that makes them have EXTRA testosterone, apparently if you have sex with a brazilian you get the disease, I guess thats why they look JACKED and their women look LUMPY and un proportionate, i cant remember the exact pod cast but thats what he said
taxoplamosis gondii

bs

>ALL BRAZILIANS
You realize there have been dozens of separate waves of immigration from Europe and Japan throughout the last 300 years, right? The mixed people are leftover from the Portuguese, and they multiply like rabbits.

That shit that gives you a cat fetish? Gas em. Cats are degenerate animals and all with toxioplasma gondii belong in a gas chamber.

joe rogan is a fucking bro scientist and needs to shut the fuck up about other sciences and focus on weed and dmt

Inuits, So Alaska/Northern canada

Also i love you kiwis and how you guys shit on Australia 24/7. keep it up, you dont know how lucky you are

What's weird looking about Brazilians? That mixed Japanese-Brazilian chick in the pic is sexy af.

>mfw extra testosterone gene but still not JACKED

So huehues are high test and this is a bad thing (for the men) how?

>all those asians and huwhites but you still manage to look like a nigger

Damn, where do I get that disease? I'm needing it urgently.

>>you
Speak for yourself.

u need to FUG brazilian furst :----DDD

Yeah only the abo looks weird to me.

>inb4 61%

>it's another /Brazille-tries-to-convince-the-world-that-they-aren't-as-much-of-a-complete-failure-like-the-rest-of-latin-american-by-posting-no-data-but-instead-hot-women/ episode

You guys are literally niggers

Sri Lanka

>"You guys are literally niggers"
>posts a graph about GDP

pls no bully, just hot white womyn

o zul eh beu baíz :---DDDDDDDDD

>also based off appearance all the ethnicity that are in the melting pot look weird, i think i heard JOE ROGAN speak on this that ALL BRAZILIANS have a different gene that makes them have EXTRA testosterone, apparently if you have sex with a brazilian you get the disease, I guess thats why they look JACKED and their women look LUMPY and un proportionate, i cant remember the exact pod cast but thats what he said
This is not how genetics work, what the bleeding fuck are you-

>1 post by this id
Nevermind, no bump.

>sul

That Brazilian mixed race baby is pretty BRRRAAAAP though.

Germanic as fuck.

They look JACKED unnaturally JACKED in the thigh and the posture of their Back & shoulders is male like ALMOST tranny tier

Oh how about population? I can't even imagine living in a culture and born into a country with such an inherent instinct of failure. To have multiple generations accomplish nothing is shocking. It seems inhuman. To live your life exactly like your father/grandfather/etc. and have your entire society collectively fail to improve itselves over the course of almost two hundred years. You are animals. Abject failures.

brazil wouldve been better if they wiped off their natives and didnt import the blacks to keep the bloodline white

but they didnt :(

This is considered an airplane by Americans.

Eh, maybe, to me she just looks like she's in really good shape and her butt is extremely well shaped.

Bbc lied about that micropenis. 60%were an inch or two shorter then the international 7.5.
It average as 6 in that study

They have thick thighs from spending most of their day running from jungle creatures.

Didn't one of your parents hate other japs so married a foreigner to produce you? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your mom is the jap.

Someone post that squat little brazilian with glasses that literally looks like a fucking monkey

youtube.com/watch?v=IpOBwbwg7-s

ikr
americuns r morans

This little guy?

Joe rogan is my uncle, also what did he mean by that?

>british people
Pale pink pivgy blotches freckles thin lips n brows with weak chin.
Europe mustve banushed all its ugliest people to britian which eventually became the brits

Great politics thread MODS.

BAN ME.

Is he our Köksal Baba?

Genes ALL Br carry...

But how, if we are multicultural, we don't share the same genetic baggage

I have never seen a picture of an attractive Australian abbo.

>lil' joey rogan

Lmao

wtf half man half chimp

Extra tesotosterone as bad?found the low t bitch.

Abos r ugly but athletic as fuck plus dam hood eye sight

I can see why you didn't put Aus on that graph lol.

This gets me a laugh every time holy fuck I can't imagine this fucking thing managed to live to adulthood without offing himself

I'll be honest I forgot

>i think i heard JOE ROGAN speak on this that ALL BRAZILIANS have a different gene that makes them have EXTRA testosterone, apparently if you have sex with a brazilian you get the disease, I guess thats why they look JACKED

this is the funniest shit I've read this week

Joe Rogan doesn't look weird at all though. He literally looks like the most generic 40 year old white man ever.

It's a shoop.

>JOE ROGAN

Average kiwi women in their 30's
We have cute girls here, but binge drinking culture is really out of hand to the point most women will age 10 fold

There is only a few really GOOD girls left after age 25, FAT obese is a epidemic, Being HUMBLE is encouraged here, generally looking after yourself is a joke here

It's Weev

close to those digits

op is a scrawny white kid

This is my sister,
How old do you think she is?
Guess

Also in NZ

2 white parents can have a baby and the child can come out brown, i have a brother and he looks like my sister, I came out extremely white looking

Brazilians are a cross breed between exiled Portuguese criminals and native subhumans. Throw some nigger DNA in the mix and you have your typical Brazilian, all of the worst genetics humanity has to offer.

>I guess thats why they look JACKED and their women look LUMPY and un proportionate, i cant remember the exact pod cast but thats what he said
Hue here, that's bullshit
Most of these thicc brazilian women you see here take literal horse hormones and go through tons of plastic surgery
Also, tons of guys also take hormones to get "JACKED".

Listen to this bitch's voice before and after hormones
youtube.com/watch?v=xsVDPEg0oco

>tfw southern and white
>tfw secretely 3% nigger becos some spanish greatgreatgrandfather or something could not keep his dick of a slave

>"im a uther failure and a underachiever but someone born within the same imaginary borders as i did something impressive once"

keked
or do you get a nobel or something or you shut the fuck up
don't go on bragging about things you didnt personally did you fucking loser stop cumming with other people cocks

>he says while both Jamal and Juan throw their DNA all over his country

I think all the Canadian aboriginals look weird

Canadians and Mexicans disgust me. Both have terrible accents. These doubles agree.

45?

WTF, Africa?

I find Pajeetas pretty cute tbhf

He's more macaco now than homem, twisted and evil.

Oh we fucking know mate believe me.

They have PSA's in Australia for abbos to NOT SNIFF FUCKING PETROL.

Watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

austria have really nice qt's

stop shitposting japan Jr.

>not wanting a cute brazilian brown mutant gf

wew

>superior brazilian genetics

It was real in my mind senpai

Wew lad that's a breddy serious palindrome

The only time I ever see Brazilians post is when someone insults them

Well you are talking about South Indians

>weird brazil disease
Is that why they all have dicks?

I wouldn't mind that indian chick pooing in my loo.

Southern Brazil is 82 % white (phenotype looking atleast) but it has some parts of the pop. settled in some cities with people who in 2013 were tested as 90% "pure" Euro diaspora.

what
is
goin
oon
here?

Brazilian chicks look great. Some Indians look okay, even the dark Dravidians. Abbos might as well be apes.

>The average Brazilian poster

>if I saved every retarded post a burger makes...

>HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>(((YOU)))

>>BRAZIL

That was one of the best/saddest memes I've ever saw.