survivalinternational.org/uncontactedtribes
survivalinternational.org/films/uncontactedtribes/downloads
youtube.com/watch?v=9GFI6Rf-IkI
youtube.com/watch?v=H-LG_BTVuHc
youtube.com/watch?v=KEGBB2xLTzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should I believe you? You didn't even get quads

Because he's already here

He already came and went. Everyone left on Earth is a degenerate sinner.

fake jesus will "come back"

The other one will prove himself

777 Has spoken.

I'm Ready.

That's the problem with protestants. Jesus has always been here

You will get your 3D-Printed Jesus, and you will make him with your own hands.

Pretty sure the Revelations happenings have to happen still. False Messiah could come in our lifetime though. Lots of allusions to it, and it's not unique for you to come to this thought, we've been prepped for some kind of enlightenment. But it's deception.

checking

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!

Too bad he doesn't exist.

I still think a lot of things would have to change dramatically for the world to be prepared to accept the globalist (((false messiah))) and (((one world government)))

For example, we are a long way from destroying nationalism. Some serious catastrophes would have to occur first, on a global scale, to make the masses (((see))) the errors of nationalism and fully embrace globalism and its false messiah

Heaven is coming back. Jesus is dead. Him coming back is retarded. Who would believe him?

If some penniless middle eastern guy with long hair and sandals came up to you on the street and said they were Jesus would you believe them? Probably not. You would think he was crazy. So what makes you think if Jesus came back you would even know it was him? Don't think you would.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulYAHQJDk8Y

2 Thessalonians 2:11 - "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

>Heaven is coming back.
Communist detected.

>If some penniless middle eastern guy with long hair and sandals came up to you on the street and said they were Jesus would you believe them?
Trump would deport him.

Spoken by one who obviously doesn't know Jesus, the risen Christ.

>Penniless middle eastern guy
>Comes flying through the clouds with angels and rays of light like in OP's pic

idk man you're right it would be pretty hard to believe him if he said he was jesus

Please accept Jesus. I will pray for you tonight brother.

Jesus is a Palestinian child in Bethlehem right now

Communism is atheist. Spiritual revolution is the chicken and the egg

Is that a fact? Okay, gimme a minute.

>Oh Lord Christ, who art the son of God, I do hereby repent of my sins. In all contrition I present myself to you as a sinner, and beg thine forbearance. Wash me in the blood of the Lamb, my God, who art the only God, and make me pure so that I may come into they kingdom.

There we are. That should account for my worst transgressions in the year or two since I last repented. I guess I'm set now.

I hope so. I think so too. But first comes the antiChrist. And I still don't know if there will be a rapture. Maybe just the millennial saints. And the 144,000. Maybe there will be one. But I think He returns to cleanse His antithesis, which might have been a punishment. Then He returns to rule with us before final judgment. Those saved in Him are saved at any point. Make sure He recognises you as valid.

You are correct OP. The fifth seal has already been broken. Watch this video, all who may or may not believe.

All the vanilla faces are the angels...
I don't think the rest of them getting in...

Pretty sure the word of God first needs to be spread so that every man has access to it before Christ returns. And looking at places like North Sentinel island, it's going to be a long while

Know yourself, know God. I don't need any tips

You really think Jesus is gonna come riding down through the clouds on a white my little pony unicorn?

When Jesus comes back, he will judge the world. This will not be gentle, hippie Jesus, he will come back to shake the earth. Revelation paints a truly terrifying picture of the final judgment.

Where is your Scripture that says that

soon

Matthew 24:3-9
3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all[a] these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences,[b] and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

>don't know if there will be a rapture

I wouldn't expect one. Accept suffering.

Final judgment happens after the millennium. Armageddon will be very difficult. There is no Rambo Jesus. And He is not returning to punish. But to bring the real temple down back from Heaven rather than our man made one we might build and shouldn't have looked up to?

Close but no cigar

Jesus:
>I'll be back soon, before all of you are dead, to bodily resurrect you and rule a kingdom on earth. Soon a cosmic judge of your souls called the Son of Man (that isn't me. I repeat, I am not the Son of Man, or the son of your god) will come to judge you.
Years later:
>oh fuck jesus didn't come back yet...and these bodies are certainly totally decomposed. And everyone that knew jesus is definitely dead by now...I guess it's a figurative resurrection of your soul...in heaven...for all his followers as soon as they die and are judged.

There never was a gentle hippie Jesus. The Bible lied about some shit, was assembled by people without your best interest at heart and Jesus being a nonconfrontational hippie was one of those lies.

redefininggod.com/obama-and-the-2nd-coming/

ignore the 2008-mccain-tier sounding url, it's actually all very well thought out and helpful for understanding the "end-times" social programming narrative and how it could be used against us

damn, guy could lit world on fire, make miracles and shit and i would care

fuck qt angels would want to fuck me and i still wouldn't care

Sup Forums made me so paranoid i would probably REEEE in his face calling him an dimensional ayy lmaol antichrist demon or called whole thing a gov backed psy op like bluebeam

fuck you Sup Forums

i don't believe i don't trust

>implying I haven't
Who are you, guy? Fucken nobody.

Fuck the dead kike on a stick.
God's not real you dumb childlike shitlords.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulYAHQJDk8Y

Please watch this video. This is the truth anons.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

I heard someone on here say that the nwo is going to cause "natural" disasters in such a way that it will make them believe in their false messiah and reject previously established faiths

Only quads?

If God's not real are you real? Who are you? Serious question.

>imjadensmithandthisisdeep

So. Even the pop bottle africans have been exposed to it. But what did you say again? Vanuatu? Some other island? Where is proof how do you know there exists any place not knowing what a Bible is. Most published book. End of discussion

Jesus will rise

Matthew 12:38-39

>Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas

Easter 2011: lightning strikes White House
3 days later: Obama birth certificate, Trump runs controlled opposition to legitimize it
3 days later: Osama "is kill"

Luke 10:18

>He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Baraq o Bama: "lightning from heaven" in Aramaic / Hebrew

Thats what they said 10 years after he died.

>Said everyone since he left

And he laughs at your stupid "Wall"

If you're implying He will come from the ground you are wrong and might be far worse. Phoenixes rise. Not Christ. God will make a flood of fire. Not of water again.

North Sentinel island, along with untouched hunter gatherer tribes. We literally have no idea what their language sounds like, or even if they have one. All we know is that they are hostile, and they have bows and arrows, and there is about 400 of them. They are but one example of many tribal groups that we as a society have purposefully not interacted with.

I think there for I am

Nice timing here. Is there any proof? Does it matter they are wrong? MUH MARCH 15 THREADS

If God is real he's got nothing to do with some Jewish shitskin that got executed for literally being a social deviant and cult leader.

It's ok you lie about everything in a religion of séance science anyways so I don't read this kind of stuff much anymore. Anyways. Goin to bed

This is always the crazy part to me when it comes to christianity. Like people are really this fucking stupid to believe so much that this Christ shit true that they even think they will be there when he decides to stop being dead and come back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

Is he bring the easter bunny and superman too?

businessinsider.com/sentinelese-uncontacted-island-tribe-photos-2016-5
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/the-lost-tribes-of-the-amazon-22871033/
survivalinternational.org/uncontactedtribes

It is not done yet.

If there are niggers in heaven I don't want to go.

It's ok. Go date more rocks based on your own false theories and those on the other fucken rocks

shit thats a comfy as fuck pepe

Are you from Quebec? I've found people from Quebec are usually uneducated frenchies so far up their own ass that they refuse to research things before they post.

Cheeses

That's nice you're wrong about everything you suck cry elsewhere bai

For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
Amen

Then what does anything have to do with anything? Here we are talking about God, how do you know you aren't Jesus? How do you know what has to do with God if you don't know God? How can you talk about yourself if you don't know yourself?

survivalinternational.org/films/uncontactedtribes/downloads

Okay, I guess these uncontacted people from around the world who likely don't even have a written language don't exist.
Have a nice night you dumb frog. I hope you enjoy the leaf pile you've made for yourself.

how do you know if he has already arrived, but was denied asylum, or beheaded by the cartel/isis?

Question: What would you do if Jesus told you to stop worshiping the deity of Judaism?

Jesus is dead he isn't telling jack shit to anyone.

>Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.
Karl Marx

>Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition.
Adam Smith

>Communism is atheist. Spiritual revolution is the chicken and the egg
Religion is used to justify the suffering of the poor. They were feed bullshit that their suffering was okay and they should take it because when they died they would be given everything they needed by God for their loyalty. Communist recognized that their bullshit enchanted kingdom doesn't exist and their is no reason why you should suffer here on earth. Communist wanted to make earth heaven. Say what you will about communist economics but Karl Marx made several valid points about religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GFI6Rf-IkI

Jewsus is a faggit

I think the second ragnarok is more likely

>Jesus is dead
I know that. But would you stop worshiping the deity of Judaism?

>not the same fucking story in every religion

I don't worship any external deity, I worship the world of which all things are God, and God at the heart of all things.

Jesus was a jew and so are you.

Then why do you call it by the name of the idol of myth?

Yes, He is. Thankful for it, too.

>Communist wanted to make earth heaven.
That's exactly right. But that's not done through some divinely appointed progenitor of the communist state, that's done through the hearts of man. Heaven doesn't require a physical revolution, it requires a revolution of the heart of all people

Jesus isn't coming back, use your heads Christcucks.

God is just a word, words are clumsy constructions that are difficult to wrangle for proper purpose. What word do you want to use

Letter of Peter to Saints that were of Israel

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

Coming back i thought we were trying to deport him.

Today this verse has been fulfilled

>What word do you want to use
I may leave that for you to consider: but perhaps you should consider the specific physical intent of your words.

Jesus will come in our lifetime.
>youtube.com/watch?v=H-LG_BTVuHc

The time of his return is VERY soon.

duh, already happened. get with the times people

>That's exactly right. But that's not done through some divinely appointed progenitor of the communist state, that's done through the hearts of man.
I can somewhat agree with this.

>Heaven doesn't require a physical revolution, it requires a revolution of the heart of all people
I disagree with this, it requires both. Sitting on your ass, praying and following an outdated doctrine doesn't do anything. It requires a physical revolution because no one is going to just give it to you, you have to take it. The first thing that should be destroyed and rebuilt are both Christianity and Islam. Their poison ideology should not be allowed to exist and oppress people any longer.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEGBB2xLTzQ

Holy kek

Jesus is coming back in the form of traditional values coming back to the west.

/thread

Criminally underrated post.

And so One spoke to himself and was lonely, making imaginary friends to pass eternity, blessed are you and me, the same, to share this hearth and warmth of love

If all would see that here we are together there would be no need to hurt one another, as we only hurt ourselves.

>If all would see that here we are together there would be no need to hurt one another, as we only hurt ourselves.
So long as they stay out of the way. Tread on me and I'll strike back.

I, for one, welcome Him. Can't come quickly enough.

>Can't come quickly enough.
We have pills for that.

fuck off you stupid faggot.