People who will beat Trump in 2020

ITT: We discuss people who will more than likely beat Trump in the the 2020 election.

We don't need to talk about the house or senate, Trumpcare is going to cause a massive shift in which everyone will riot against and vote Blue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrkmgUxT0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

Considering the democrats aren't reforming thieir party and will only put in Clinton shills, I doubt anyone can beat the Donald unless he really fucks up with the gen population

She has a real possibility too.

It's gonna be her, Warren and Booker competing.

Bernie can still win

If Hillary had some sense, she wouldve convinced Oprah to be her VP pick instead of that creep Kaine

kanye

May Day is when the commie revolution starts.

On may Day the commies will start shit in our biggest cities ,they are trying to start a communist revolution and you fuckers better be ready

May Day is when it all happens...THEIR SILENCE ABOUT THE DAY IS PROOF OF WHATS COMING ... why can't we all understand this.

he flopped on his attempt to fuck over sessions. also his coke and cock habit will get more press.

they will run fauxchahontus and they will be obliterated, 380+ electoral votes for Trump.

>Cory booker
>not getting BTFO by trump

Dude, he's such a phucking phony that he is painful to watch.

He's black and more charismatic.

He's basically a young Obama who played football.

You meant Pence.

He is superficially appealing and I liked him at first because of that street fight movie.

Turns out he's phony as fuck. Was a shit mayor and is a blowhard faggot in the senate

The only person who can beat Trump, is Trump. If he does a good job then jesus himself wouldn't be able to beat him.

Kaine was owed by letting DWS become DNC chair so she could rig the primary.

If the Democrats wanted to have a chance of winning they'd run a moderate and push an economic policy that was going to benefit the middle class and rural communities. It's still early but I haven't seen anything that suggest Dems are moving closer to the center. They'll probably run Warren.

And no one is going to riot over healthcare that wasn't already voting Democrat. First and foremost I believe people vote for what they think is in their economic interests. While millions of people have insurance now because of the ACA there are exponentially more people who know they're paying more and get less out of it.

>The Duduman Prophecy

youtube.com/watch?v=5RrkmgUxT0M

>literal cocaine addict

>We don't need to talk about the house or senate, Trumpcare is going to cause a massive shift in which everyone will riot against and vote Blue.

Oprah is unironically based. Steadman too.

>If the Democrats wanted to have a chance of winning they'd
>stop all this PC bullshit
>stop hands up dont shoot lies
>stop worrying about the black, hispanic and gay vote,

Thats how Trump won

You realize Obamacare is why Trump won?

>Trumpcare is going to cause a massive shift in which everyone will riot against and vote Blue.

No we wont, Obama care made my monthly payment increase from $748 to $1167 a month. We dont care

MADAM

That will make you shift?

Can't wait for more leftist misery once 2020 hits. And by god, if the Trump administration ever manages to tame some of the the spooks, they ought to push the country's consciousness back to the right again.

Look into your heart

Deep down

You know this to be true

trump will reign for as long as it take to #maga
deal with it :D

>GoD in ID

THE SURGE IS COMING

Mark Cuban too

booker wont win shit

So she and her dyke girl Gayle would go into WH?

>People who will beat Trump in 2020

Zero motherfuckers.

Oprah is CIA.

Debate me, you will lose.

>Oprah is CIA.

>Debate me, you will lose.

HARPO

inb4 thread is kill.

Corey Booker has gay secrets ;-)