What's the purest form of music?

What's the purest form of music?

Sup Forums always faps to metal but how about classical or jazz? I don't speak German so translating Mozart operas isn't happening. Sure is beautiful though however I'm not certain if he was cucked or not. Any redpilled music other than (((metal)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffrsc3wdBt4
youtube.com/watch?v=yNuM9Z4MEQw
youtube.com/watch?v=8lBXTWSKBIA
youtu.be/5SuTfqssxE4
youtube.com/watch?v=BorYwGi2SJc
youtu.be/QzT46g-my0U
youtu.be/5XP5RP6OEJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbg4TSP44yU
youtube.com/watch?v=-gh3yO-CmGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk&list=PLaifnWxFodBObSbmwUJhv8dbNVeVPr2Ks&index=582
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=7UIHl0oJEpg
youtu.be/8VStRc-tgik
youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk
youtube.com/watch?v=q1k3PF8bupg
youtu.be/8Rllg6vkJa4
youtube.com/watch?v=ScqeArnDoaE
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0&index=486&list=PLaifnWxFodBObSbmwUJhv8dbNVeVPr2Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=mhIyNyJySsE&index=473&list=PLaifnWxFodBObSbmwUJhv8dbNVeVPr2Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=1lpIDo_Jz68
youtu.be/S-JD5Kv2js0
youtube.com/watch?v=1HaCobZbfzg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZ41mNhQ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
soundcloud.com/phace/phace-so-excited-nsgnl012-out-june-24th
youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls
youtube.com/watch?v=ma2g_mOL-A4
youtube.com/watch?v=iQhPxLGhkok
youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=_RTuaqL-eD4
youtube.com/watch?v=I6R8z3tRjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-OVHnWyDmdw
youtube.com/watch?v=nwPDETH2Bn8
youtube.com/watch?v=gR7z9SBZwr4
youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw
youtu.be/Hh_XhovQB9M
youtube.com/watch?v=7jwml0jevv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masses

youtube.com/watch?v=ffrsc3wdBt4

Reminder: Non Americans can't understand or appreciate jazz.

Super Eurobeat

> I don't speak German so translating Mozart operas
They already did that.
English
youtube.com/watch?v=yNuM9Z4MEQw
Swedish
youtube.com/watch?v=8lBXTWSKBIA

>What's the purest form of music?

There is no "purest form" of music. There is good and bad music, which aren't defined by the genre itself

Ralph Stanley

youtu.be/5SuTfqssxE4

Chinks performing European religious pieces. Kek.

I know that and I didn't mean for it to be the focal point of my post sorry.

Very true. But music without lyrics is a different experience. Would you not agree?

Former professional trumpet player here. Mostly dealt in Jazz and blues.

No, jazz is not pure. It is a mongrelized mess of syncopated rhythms and dissonant harmonies. Fun to play, HORRIBLE to listen to.

Classical is the purest form. It is mathematically symmetrical - the more, the more beautiful it sounds. Mozart is the apex of that beautiful symmetry.

Yikes after watching that I'm reconsidering Mozart...

As a musician myself (not professional - piano, guitar, trumpet) I can appreciate jazz but I can agree it doesn't hold a candlestick to classical. I play by ear though never cared much for theory until now. Thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=BorYwGi2SJc

Gangsta Rap

This

youtu.be/QzT46g-my0U

Classical music is the most purest music. Gregorian chants and the like have that I-V chords that sound the best because of the perfect interval though repetative.
Classical music can also be very complex and pleasing. Take a look at the common first piece study for classical music, Der Erlkonig by Franz Schubert. Only one male voice and piano accompaniment with lyrics based on a poem by Goethe with 4 characters. Male lead uses different octave ranges and major minor key differences to differentiate between characters and their emotions. One of my favorite classical pieces because of the complexity.

Then you've got pop and rap music, pure degeneracy. Simple chord progressions, bass line, and simple lyrics. Nothing but crap coming from these genres only selling the "image" of the artist and not the music itself.

thats fucking beautiful. im going to play it at work and make coworkers uncomfortable

youtu.be/5XP5RP6OEJI

Mozart made the best music i will ever listen to, my too favorite composers are german

song related
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbg4TSP44yU

Don't listen to Mozart's Turkish opera
That was a disgrace

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda bix nood muthafuggen bix nood nigguah

Classical, with Beethoven being the best classical composer by far.

You didn't like the English one? Bergman was considered one of Sweden's greatest directors.

kek beethoven is trash agaisnt mozart or bach.
youtube.com/watch?v=-gh3yO-CmGQ

jazz is nigger music

>^

Classical - Romantic era.

Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Verdi, Mahler, etc.

Beethoven? Ever heard Tartini?

Bach

You think you're smart just cause you watch sideways.
you're nothing to me

Mozart set most of his operas to Italian librettos

Mozart is god tier

Why am I not surprise to not see Chopin in here?

You're shit and will always be shit. You wish you were as smart as me. Keep listening to your manufactured (((popular))) music because you find it profound you fraud.

Jazz aka bronze fedora cucks lusting for nigger Jizz.

You know its a good day when you start it off with Handel

youtube.com/watch?v=JSAd3NpDi6Q

EEEEEEEEEEEEDELWEISS

youtube.com/watch?v=8bL2BCiFkTk&list=PLaifnWxFodBObSbmwUJhv8dbNVeVPr2Ks&index=582

Bump

the answer is because he was a Jew that used satanic tritonic composition

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIHl0oJEpg

Well, last attempt to revive this trĂ¥d.

youtu.be/8VStRc-tgik

sounds a bit satanic, not as satanic as Chopin though

youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk

Beethoven, 7th symphony, 2nd movement? anyone?

that guy knew!! ;) ;) (I am talking about hookers!!)

Ironic you mention that, Stanley Kubrick continuously plays that same song in the movie "Eyes wide shut" which actually a big part of the film is dedicated on exposing the secret society of elites in new york and the demonic acts they practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1k3PF8bupg

Nothing beats Taize chants.
youtu.be/8Rllg6vkJa4

But seriously, there are infinite varieties of wholesome and traditional European music, spanning centuries. Take the time to explore them, and reconnect with the rhythms to which your sncestors lived their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=ScqeArnDoaE

shoegaze

Why do you faggots try so hard to be hipsters

Breath taking.

Here's some of my personal favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0&index=486&list=PLaifnWxFodBObSbmwUJhv8dbNVeVPr2Ks

youtube.com/watch?v=mhIyNyJySsE&index=473&list=PLaifnWxFodBObSbmwUJhv8dbNVeVPr2Ks

youtube.com/watch?v=1lpIDo_Jz68

Anyone fancy funny sounding piano?
youtu.be/S-JD5Kv2js0

this is unironically good

youtube.com/watch?v=1HaCobZbfzg

>triggered

Sure, but as with Metal, some is degenerate, and a decent plurality is patrician tier. To the extent that Jazz has been co-opted by whites, nips, and non-pozzed blacks who wish to create a sense of morality and purpose within their communities, it remains a legitimate art form in my eyes. Another thing to note is that most Jazz doesn't contain lyrics, so at the very least that portion doesn't explicitly advocate anything haram.

I personally like Third-Wave music, which which blends the melodic and rhythmic groove of Jazz with compositional elements of Western Classical.

Maybe not the greatest example of what I'm talking about, but this is from a favorite artist of mine: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPZ41mNhQ3I

Just ignore the WE garbage if it bothers you too much.

Now why would you say that user?
You know nothing feels more pure and natural than simply good music. And I assure non of which are the main stream shart these feeble minded sheeple follow and subscribe to. I invite to give this one a listen and see if it changes your thoughts, or you've let the electric jew take the best of you so much so that you reject the purest sort of music. Actually the ONLY sort of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q

it's drum and bass
soundcloud.com/phace/phace-so-excited-nsgnl012-out-june-24th

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls

WAGNER! The Third Reich almost exclusively played his music, One the first iconic anti-semites and a true German patriot!

Only something as insipid as dnb could drop a person's IQ to levels near DUI intoxication. Pop and rap have the same effect but these people are already at these IQ levels without needing alcohol.

Most forms of music have their ups and downs. As a Jesus freak I will always love the Johnny Cash Protestant hymns I grew up listening to the most, but I can get behind some good metal or even rap every now and then.

Gregorian chant and Byzantine chant

It's fun

Actually I should clarify that I don't really like or understand metal very much, but thought it would make a good concession point to shill my shitty junglebeats.

Whatever you say

>Mozart

I have to disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=ma2g_mOL-A4

Y'all should have this thread on Sup Forums :^)

like this, clavichord is great

His work is excellent, I only wish I could understand more of what they are saying. Since the legends and stories are quite the central part of his operas.

mummys voice

you are making her sad, apologize

i'm sorry mummy! don't beat me!

reggae

All religions jewish music is hardcore Redpilled.

You the goy.

I prefer whistling to Wagner, especially around synagogues.

Metal is degenerate

Bach for Eternal Greatness

Debussy and Ravel for mid Red Pill

Satie and Scriabin for full red pill

thats slave nigger music. do your head in and turn you into a Libtard.

Classical is the purest form of music, it doesn't contain degenerate nigger influence.
Jazz is nigger tier music
Metal is degenerate. It's nice if you are at a gym though

>Classical is the purest form of music, it doesn't contain degenerate nigger influence.
Beethoven was black

I suppose the "purest" form of music would be music that you create without thinking -- kind of like how action painting (re: Pollock) could be considered the purest form of art.

Doesn't make it the best form.

Jazz was just the nigger slaves trying to copy classical music they could hear playing distantly going about their duties around the master's house.

Rossini > moz*rt

Mozart is also black
Wtf I hate music now

glam metal is the whitest form of music

in order to be beautiful, your brain has to unconsciously had assimilate what beautiful is, what are those patterns, even if you are not "thinking" about it, you are.

And if your brain doesnt have those patterns internalized, then your pure art will be pure shit basically, or pure random shit at most.

WE WAZ CLASSY

Kpop is the purest form of music with the purest girls

>pure girls

Mozart was black though

youtube.com/watch?v=iQhPxLGhkok

Johnny Horton is great

youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM

never translate an opera, learn the language it was written in

Anyone else really like old country?
Some god-tier songs

youtube.com/watch?v=_RTuaqL-eD4

youtube.com/watch?v=I6R8z3tRjE4

youtube.com/watch?v=-OVHnWyDmdw

youtube.com/watch?v=nwPDETH2Bn8

youtube.com/watch?v=gR7z9SBZwr4

youtube.com/watch?v=-zBzZJd-nfw

There are a few out-of-place white guys in there if you look closely.

youtu.be/Hh_XhovQB9M
My favourite country song

youtube.com/watch?v=7jwml0jevv0

These two are by far my favorite classical pieces.

Birds singing

Even better, never translate it or learn the language, and then you reap the benefits of not realising just how retarded it is AND not wasting time on a shit-tier language.

Jazz is trash garbage.

Thank you.

They can't help their negro influences. You'll be loving some muezzin before long.

As I've said before, the only valuable music is the intellectually stimulating music of the Germans. Everything else is for RETARDED APES ONLY: